Decorating Elements

Caio G. from Toronto
Caio G. from Toronto
2 reviews York, ON

Paint Supply

Highly recommend Decorating Elements to friends and family!
Friendly, knowledgeable, accurate and fast service with Benjamin Moore quality and price...
Colin is always with a smile on his face, ready to answer any question and make suggestions, his stain match is just perfect!
Not to mention their hours, really helpful.

Katerina  from Etobicoke
Katerina from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Paint and wallpaper

My standards are high, and Decorating Elements at 1500 Royal York Rd, Etobicoke (416-245-2522) exceeded them all.

I expected them to give me advice on which paint to choose, to aid my paint colour and my wallpaper selections. Furthermore, I expected everything to be ready in a timely manner and at a competitive price. Check, check, and check.

But, as in all home projects, we encountered a problem: After my wallpaper was up, my installer noticed the pattern was flawed in one of the rolls. I expected the manufacturer to replace the faulty wallpaper, but I begrudged the added cost of stripping the misprinted paper, and replacing it with the new. And, what if the new dye-lot looks completely different and the whole room needs to be redone?

Here is where the people at Decorating Elements blew me away: Not only did they procure enough wallpaper from the manufacturer to redo the whole room (if need be), they paid for one of their professional installers to remove the old paper and put up the new. Wow! This is why they have earned my trust and never-ending recommendation. Colin, Phil, and everyone else who works there: You said you wanted me to feel good every time I see the wallpaper, and now, because of you, I do. Thanks!

with many thanks to Katerina for the brilliant review, we very much enjoyed making your home decorating experience a positive one, and a big thanks to your patience throughout the issue..all the best