Decor Rest Furniture

Interior decorator in Toronto
Interior decorator in Toronto
1 review Midhurst, ON

Stunning Results!

Just thought I would take a moment to write a review of my recent experience with Decor Rest Furniture. I am an Interior Decorator and have been purchasing custom furniture from this company for many years. I recently took a client to their spectacular and inspiring showroom. She was mesmerized to say the least!! Over the course of an hour, we chose a sectional style, accent chair, fabrics and accent cushion fabrics. As with every visit to this showroom, the experience with the staff and atmosphere was fabulous. The furniture was delivered In pristine condition by experienced gentleman within the time window requested. A great big THANK YOU to all the wonderful employees of this company for doing your jobs efficiently and with a smile ?

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your support and loyalty means the WORLD to us and we appreciate you. We hope you continue to support Decor-Rest Furniture for many more years to come. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Couch, Accent Chairs And Power Recliner

I purchased the couches and chairs for their manufacturing quality and craftsmanship.
You could select from a great deal of their standard fabric choices, giving that true feel of custom furniture for a fantastic price producing outstanding furniture products.
In fact, their customer service is phenomenal as they sent their personal delivery person on Christmas eve to deliver the recliner that required repairs so I could enjoy it with the family on Christmas!!!
The quality and service speaks for itself.
Thank you Manny and Annette for your exceptional service and looking after the deficiencies promptly.
I recommend Decor Rest Furniture for quality and service!!

Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review! Your kind words mean the world to us and we are so thankful for your support. We hope you continue to support Decor-Rest for many more years to come.

Michelle in Markham
Michelle in Markham

Product

The furniture from DecorRest is absolutely amazing and well put together with many details and with many beautiful designs. Everything about it I love, I defintitly will recommend this place to my friends and family! I was very impressed everything from the furniture and costumer service was great.

Michelle thank you so much for your kind words and most importantly your support in buying Canadian-Made Decor-Rest Furniture. I appreciate you greatly and hope you always support Decor-Rest confidently as we strive daily to build good quality furniture so that in return we can gain the trust, support and the utmost satisfaction from valuable customers such as yourself. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. - Christina Marzilli

jeny in Vaughan
jeny in Vaughan
1 review , ON

Fueniture

Everything that the company does is really well done and amazing furniture overall I would tell everyone about you guys, thank you guys for making Amazing furniture keep the great work guys!!

You are so wonderful Jeny! Thanks for your kind words. We hope you continue to support Decor-Rest Furniture for many more years to come.

Nella
Nella

Tufted Beds, Sectional and Accent chairs

I am a designer and my clients were extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship of the items purchased from Decor- Rest. The service was amazing and the fabric selections were beautiful. They have amazing prices and a great customer service. I highly recommend Decor-Rest.

Thanks so much for sharing your kind words Nella! We appreciate you and hope you continue to support Decor-Rest for many more years to come.

Happy Happy in Vaughan
Happy Happy in Vaughan

I approve

I approve big time of this company. In comparison to other furniture brands the fact that at decor rest you can get anything custom made with even better warranty than even I’ve had in the past from other brands is amazing. The prices aren’t cheap but remember it’s all made here in Canada so they’re paying their employees more than if it were made oversees. Also another reason why I approve. Giving jobs to Canadians. Why not support!

Hello there! Thank you very much for your kind words and for supporting Canadian-Made. We appreciate you and hope you continue to support Decor-Rest Furniture for many more years to come.

Designer Day Event

I'm a designer and I've been dealing with Décor-Rest for years. I'm always happy with their quality of work and service. I have a great sales person who is always willing and able to help me out with pricing and samples. They recently hosted a designer day event which was very educational and inspiring. Thanks for the invite and a great day!!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate you and thank you for attending the event. We enjoyed your company. We hope you continue to support DRF for many years to come. Thanks!!

Christina S.
Christina S.

Breathtaking Showroom & High Quality Furniture

The showroom is absolutely breathtaking! The products are high quality, Canadian made and the staff are friendly, inviting, and go beyond measure to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Highly recommend and love this brand - classic, timeless and elegant!

Hello Christina, thanks so much for your review. We appreciate you and your support.

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Supporting for years

For years I have been supporting Decor Rest . The quality speaks for itself, but for the past 25 years I have only bought furniture from here. I always recommend all loved ones to buy Canadian made too why not support our Canadian made companies who love their work, have a. great team and most importantly the craftsmanship speaks for itself. I recommend for years always have and always will.

Hello Diana and thank you so very much for your support throughout all these years. It means the world to us! We hope you continue to support Decor-Rest for many more years. Thank you again.

One of the top Canadian manufacturers

I am a professional Interior Designer and have been working with Decor Rest Furniture for decades now. I am extremely happy with their manufacturing quality and craftmanship. A great deal of effort is put into their standard fabric choices. I feel I am working with a business that really cares about producing outstanding furniture products.

Thank you very much for your kind words Barbara! We appreciate you and hope you continue to support DRF for many more years to come.

More about Decor Rest Furniture

furniture
Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Vaughan?