Decoline Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
291 Trowers Rd Woodbridge ON L4L 6A2

Reviews for Decoline Windows & Doors

Mike B

Stay away from this company

I hired them and after a few months I got lots of condensations between my windows. I called Moises for more than 6 months, and he ignored all my calls, all my voice messages
I called his son and very rude he replied " Don't call me, call my dad, you dealt with him not me !"

*** PIECE OF ADVICE: Stay away from Decoline Windows & Doors as far as you can and save your money and spend somewhere else with a reliable company -

Mike B

Windows installation went bed, no words from the company to come back

Moises, the owner is not respecting his contract. He delivered bad quality products and good luck contacting him. He will NEVER ever respond to the phone, text or emails. Next step as I mentioned in my message to him I will handle all my documents and proofs to the police.
Sorry to go this route but I expected a different business manner from him and from his company.
Stay away until you have your money in your pocket!