The Deck Builders

Reviews for The Deck Builders

Beacher238 from Toronto
Beacher238 from Toronto

Front and back porch

Dave at first seemed great. Then he showed us the picture if finished front porch and then changed out 6" footings for 4" to save costs on his end these do not pass code. Our architect stopped by and mentioned and he was very rude to him and assured us it was fine. If you aren't a savvy builder / renovator type he will take advantage of you. Be careful. When the job was finished we told him the railing weren't finished properly, the one side came loose from the house and he refused to acknowledge said are you insulting my work??? Then didn't return since we had already stupidly paid him. Also since he used the 4" posts they all had cracks right thru them I sent photos he said oh that's normal. It's not. We had someone come by to give quote to fix the whole thing needs to be ripped out as they are cracked right through. His team also during the work in the back left sawdust and wood chips all over my neighbours yard and garden which we had to go clean up. I would never recommend Dave. I know he has the ability to provide quality workmanship but he certainly didn't provide in our case.

Laura Del Zotto from Etobicoke
Laura Del Zotto from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

backyard renovation including a deck

The deck builders were professional, our project was completed in a timely manner! Dave gave us practical suggestions we would have never considered.We are pleased with our beautive solid new deck. I highly recommend thedeckbuilders.

Mike Spence from Toronto
Mike Spence from Toronto

Deck

The Deck Builders
416-614-2247
82 Wendell Ave
North York
M9N 3K7

When we were looking to have a deck built around our pool we met with a number of companies. After meeting Dave and seeing a deck that he had recently built the decision was simple. Dave was a pleasure to deal with. He delivered a beautiful deck for us and his attention to detail was very appreciated! We were so impressed by his work that we asked him to finish off the landscaping in our back yard. The result...a backyard oasis!! I would highly recommend Dave if you require a deck built or any other outdoor project you might have.

Looking for Decks pros in Downsview?