Service Floor Covering Inc.

Floor Retailers
30918 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48082
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Saint Clair Shores  >  Service Floor Covering Inc.

Review for Service Floor Covering Inc.

Donna in Roseville
Donna in Roseville
6 reviews Roseville, MI

Flooring - Carpet

Great service, nice people. I have had several floors done by this company, carpet and kitchen flooring through the years. Their prices are very reasonable and work has always been done in a timely manner. When I had my last kitchen floor done, the owner actually put the pads on my kitchen chairs AT NO COST for me so my new floor wouldn't get ruined!

When my basement flooded, they came and removed the wet carpet, washed the whole floor with bleach (only thing that gets rid of the smell), and replaced all the carpet in my basement. Even replaced the carpet that "decorated" the front of my Bar area that is very professional looking.

They have a wide range of flooring samples in the store also.

I would recommend Service Floor Covering to everyone!