Davie Art Shop

kevinmoe from Vancouver
kevinmoe from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

custom framing

I have tried many custom framing outfits for my needs over the years. Davie art shop offers a very unique and customized service and they are willing to be flexible in their pricing. I do commercial work and every single time I have used Davie Art Store the end product I have received has been perfect. Also, very nice folks to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone for any custom framing job, big or small.
Kevin - Vancouver

a&r  Vancouver
a&r Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

framing

We had 6 pieces matted and framed within a 3 month period.
I believe his name is Peter or is it Philip.

He did a great job assisting us. He photo copied all the written measurements which proved to be extremely valuable.

Of of the 6 pieces only 1 of them was mis-measured. Luckily he provided us with the photocopied measurements that he wrote on our behalf. He corrected the matte and framing.

We will continue to use Davie Art for our framing needs.