David Aaron + Associates

Reviews for David Aaron + Associates

artistsgardencoop.com toronto
artistsgardencoop.com toronto

home renovation

Over 6 months of major renovation work at my home, schedules were mindfully kept ( an exception in this industry ! ) the work site was neat and orderly, and the workers were always cooperative. I asked David Aaron Associates to coordinate and cooperate with other contractors, which they did while also helping the other contractors to solve problems that weren't strictly part of their own scope. The David Aaron site superviser communicated well with everyone and made the complex task of coordination a bit less onerous.

dave downtown
dave downtown

complete interior renovation of condo

I was interested in doing some renovations around my condo and it ballooned from there. The renovations I ended up deciding on were so extensive that i move out for 2 months. David is more than just a general contractor, he offers a full service and I very hands on in the planning process. He has great vision and is a pleasure to collaborate with. David also sourced most of the material. We ended up putting in a brand new kitchen, adding a new bedroom and bathroom, refinishing the floors, as well as revamping all the lighting and electrical. I am very happy to recommend David to anyone looking for first class work.

mb forest hill
mb forest hill

Cottage renovation

David and his team did an extensive renovation on my cottage 2 years ago. The quality of the work is outstanding and still looks wonderful today. I really enjoyed working with david because he is honest and very helpful with ideas.

chris summerhill
chris summerhill
9.8/10

Home Renovation

David is reliable, honest and open. It was an enjoyable experience to work with him because I never felt that I was being lied to or that he was adding in extra costs. He always worked to find you the best solution and save you money.

Sarah from the Annex
Sarah from the Annex
9.8/10

Full house renovation.

David Aaron and Associates were excellent. They redid my entire house, including the floors, kitchen, bathroom, painting, and lighting. They did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. David was very helpful in making suggestions about what needed to be done and what did not. He was very knowledgeable about the best products to use as well. I would highly recommend them.

michelle Davisville village
michelle Davisville village
9.5/10

addition and renovation to home.

David has done work to my studio and my house. The work they do is phenomenal and because they are European the finish is beautiful and built to last. David completely understood and executed my creative ideas. The work they did was so impressive we were published in In-style Magazine.

Sylvain from Toronto
Sylvain from Toronto

9.5/10

Basement, bathroom renovation, commercial build

I have been a client of David Aaron and Associates for a number of years. They have actually completed three commercial projects for our group of companies, as well as work on my private residence (new bathrooms with steam area, renovation, new finished basement, including digging and new foundations, etc.). The fact that we have been hiring David Aaron & Associates over and over for the last 12 years speaks for itself. Great quality work, very nice and supportive staff and management.

More about David Aaron + Associates

For almost 20 years we have ben providing construction and desgn/ build services with a sharp focus on customer satisfaction. Our clients apreciate our comitment to seking practical solutions, integrating design with functional performance and creating value. At David Aaron + Asociates we have earned considerable trust for quality craftsmanship ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?