Tree Service

Reviews for Davey Tree Expert Co Of Canada Ltd

Nancy in New Westminster
Nancy in New Westminster
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tree trimming and cables installed

We had our very large Austrian Pine pruned and cables installed recently by Davey Tree Expert Co. We were extremely happy with the service that we received. The crew, Dustin and Mitchell, were very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous – we were impressed with their positive attitude! They worked quickly with minimal noise given the job, and left no mess. The quote we received was very competitive – we had solicited two additional quotes. I would not hesitate to recommend Davey’s service to my neighbours and friends.

Fran Mior from North Vancouver
Fran Mior from North Vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Tree Pruning

Great company. Recommend them to anyone who is looking for help with trimming taller trees (above 15ft) or anyone needing a licensed arborist. A little more expensive but very available and will do a good job.

angela from Nanaimo
angela from Nanaimo
2 reviews Parksville, BC

tree removal

V5C 4G3

I had this company out and they gave me such a low quote on three trees, I hired them to do eight trees and the stumps, clean up was great and super friendly, I would hire again.

Miyeko Homma from Langley
Miyeko Homma from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Trimming two maple trees

I request 2 maple trees in the front of my house to be trimmed. I contacted Davey Tree Service and spoke with David. He came by and gave me a estimate. He gave me a date that he would come by and trim the tree. On the day that he was suppose to come he called and said that his truck broke down and that he would call me when they will come by next. It had been over 1 month and I started to look for someone else to do the job. Then 2 weeks ago Thursday, he came by without notice and trimmed the trees. They made a mess. I called the company back again the next day and spoke with David. He apologized that he didn't call. I told him I was very unhappy with the way it was trimmed and did he supervise the job. He said NO. That he would go look at it. He called me this past Tuesday and said I can see why you were unhappy. It was uneven. Said he will send a crew out again to have them fix the unbalance. Well, I see that it is still unbalanced and the esthetics of the trees are ruined. I will not recommend this company to touch my trees ever again. They ruined the trees. I have not paid they yet.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, however I am a bit concerned as to the contact name you have provided, as we do not have a David at our office. If you could please contact the office at 604-294-2084, to clarify some details to ensure it was Davey Tree who performed the work on your property and we would be happy to address your concerns. Thank you.
- Management

Cameron Mitchell from Vancouver
Cameron Mitchell from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree Service

We have a wide variety of trees and bushes in our backyard and Davey was able to handle them all. They identified two trees with fungus that needed to be monitored and were able to prune everything perfectly. What's more they were able to do a deep root fertilization on all our trees shrubs and bushes to ensure their health. I would recommend Davey to anyone!

Claire in North Vancouver
Claire in North Vancouver
4 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

removal of trees in front yard

We were looking for a company to remove branches from trees in our front yard that were in the way of the power lines to the house. Davey Tree came out to give us an estimate and suggested we cut down the trees for a number of reasons.
The team who carried out the work were very professional and efficient. The two trees were cut down in a couple of hours, the rounds stacked neatly, and the whole work area and driveway were cleaned thoroughly. The crane also provided our two year old son with lots of entertainment as he watched from the window!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Removing trees from yard

V5C 4G3

The team that came out was incredible. They worked fast and were friendly throughout.
We also had a team from Davey trim the lollypop shaped ficus in front...it looks like a real tree now and again, they gave us the best price. I'd definitely recommend them.

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Tree Pruning

When we moved into our new home we realized one of the first things we would have to do is have the 30 foot plus cherry tree and pine tree trimmed. We called around and found that the going price for doing this is in the area of 1,000. This was just too much we were actually thinking of getting a chain saw and trying to do it ourselves until we saw a truck with Davey Tree Service on the side. We called them - they were great - 2 of them, each worked on one tree - for an extremely reasonable and affordable price. I don't know much about pruning but the trees look great and our growing just fine. The amount was more than fair for the terrific job they did.

Hello Cheryl, and thank you for taking the time to provide a review on our performance and services. Your feedback is crucial to our ongoing mission of leading the tree care industry in quality of work and excellent client relations. Thank you again for using, and recommending the Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited.

- Scott Suffron, District Manager

Sonya Wilson in Burnaby
Sonya Wilson in Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

Tree and Shrub Pruning-Residential

V5C 4G3

After getting estimates from three other landscaping/lawn care businesses in burnaby, we went with Davey Tree to prune our overgrown and varied shrubbery. The person who did the quote for me was very knowledgeable about trees and shrubs (unlike others who could not identify one shrub from another-these were not cedar hedges that needed shearing!) The job was done on time, to the quote, and they cleaned up afterwards. They did a great job and we will use them again.

More about Davey Tree Expert Co Of Canada Ltd

Davey Tree Expert Company is proud to have well qualified staff including certified Arborists, Hazard Tree Risk Assessors, Consulting Arborists and licensed Pesticide Applicators. Our work is fully covered by C. G. L. Insurance, all workers are covered by WCB and all our work is performed in accordance with accepted ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Burnaby?