Danny Taylor Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Tobi Williams-Glew from Whitby
Tobi Williams-Glew from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional Steam Cleaned Carpets

My mother had Danny in to clean her carpets and recommended them to us knowing how badly we needed our carpets cleaned properly! I can't rave enough about how clean my carpets are after Danny came in with his professional steam cleaner. We have white carpets and there were many stains from the previous owners that we could never get out with retail store rental carpet steamers. Danny's equipment and environmentally friendly products were amazing, no after smell and very little dampness either. We have a 2-storey house and he was in/out in 2 hours. I was able to put my furniture back less than 24 hours later. Very friendly and personable; I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a superior cleaning done and a 'fresh look' in their home.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Pickering?