Daniadown Quilts Ltd

Review for Daniadown Quilts Ltd

nic
nic
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great selection of support products

There is no doubt about it. Daniadown has a great selection of beddings and linens. Not to mention great sales on the products you want. I was happy to find two great cleaning solution products there that I continue to use today: Nellie's Laundry Soap and Grandma's Spot Remover.

I was so glad I found and bought these two products. Nellie's is an amazing laundry detergent. It's biodegradable, hypoallergenic, eco friendly and HE certified. At this point, I will not use anything else.

I also found Grandma's Spot Remover there as well. It has been remarkable in getting out stains particularly oils such as olive oil. I even used it on an old stain and it worked to get it out of my shirt.

It's these products that help keep your beddings and linens in tip-top shape and I'm so glad I can find them at Daniadown.