Danforth Carpet Connection

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Danforth Carpet Connection

Reviews for Danforth Carpet Connection

Carpet and baseboards

Tony's customer service model is well covered in online reviews which is why I choose his company. I wanted local service, quality work and high touch care since his workers needed to be in my home while we were all working from home. My personal experience exemplifies why he consistently gets positive reviews. We were juggling work on a number of rooms spread out over the summer. The first few jobs were exquisitely done. The quality of workmanship was superb. We even have a complex wrap around carpet on a spiral staircase with spindles. There was one job at the end that had lower quality workmanship. The next day when I touched base with Tony he dropped everything and personally missed dinner to oversee a redo of this portion of the work. In the end everything was perfect. My experience illustrates how deeply Tony's customer first policy impacts all his workmanship and customer relationships.

nelly22
nelly22

Basement vinyl sheet flooring

Old basement floor transformed, now neat, clean and attractive. Tony and his staff were helpful regarding vinyl and trim choices and always a pleasure to deal with. Installation was completed within a day, installers efficient and polite. Tony stopped by the day after installation to check and attend to a couple small items. Overall, very pleased with service and product. Recommended.

Tine
Tine

Reinstalled Carpet

Very Professional. Tony and Nick replaced underpad and reinstalled carpet after a basement flood. Quick and efficient service. Nice guys too. I would definitely recommend for projects big and small.

Jackie
Jackie

Stair runner

Gina helped us choose a great carpet remnant for our stairs. Tony was very fair in his price and arranged a quick and professional installation by Nick. Overall, very satisfied with Tony and his crew.

blaiseandkim in Toronto
blaiseandkim in Toronto

Floor replacement: fast, professional, perfect!

Tony and his crew did a PERFECT job on removing my old hard wood floors and replacing them with gorgeous vinyl flooring. Tony and his crew made it their mission to do a fast, professional, perfect job, and they succeeded. Easy to get in touch with and very friendly, Tony made what could have been a nightmare into a dream. I would recommend Danforth Carpet Connection to anyone. Top marks Tony!

carpet runner

I was looking for a narrow rug, and quickly found Danforth Carpet Connection online. Their website was beautifully presented, and my wife and I were very taken by their high quality carpet runner selection. The order process was easy, and the product arrived in the store on schedule. The only problem with the new rug is that it's so gorgeous that we're having to upgrade some other aspects of the room!

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop FLOORING & RENO. solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl, MARMOLEUM and MORE, to the installation & RENOVATION - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Woodbridge?