Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection

Reviews for Danforth Carpet Connection

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Tear out old worn carpet/ sand hardwood/ stain and polish

Extremely happy with the care that Tony and the crew took with this job. The carpet smelled and the dog had stained it and the hardware beneath. Very large areas of black stain on the hardwood was sanded out as if it never happened.
Great job with the finishing.
Tony and Crew were kind and caring about the job and my mom.

Thanks
Pamela

Will Hendrie from Toronto
Will Hendrie from Toronto

Stairway carpeting

We highly recommend Danforth Carpet Connection. Tony really stands by his work. We had a small (unforeseen) problem with our installation but Tony cheerfully made it right. His installers were efficient and polite and they were a pleasure to deal with. The store has great product selection and Tony is very knowledgeable.
We appreciate Tony's integrity and we would return for more carpeting in the future.

Terry W in North York
Terry W in North York

Basement re-carpeted

Very happy with Danforth Carpet. Tony was referred to me by my neighbour who recently had her stairs carpeted and I was really impressed with the job his crew did. Tony was very accommodating to my work schedule and came over to bring samples and help me choose the right options to re-carpet my whole basement including high quality under padding. My basement now looks amazing. I’ll be referring Tony to my family & friends.

Michael in Thornhill
Michael in Thornhill

Basement stairs and area carpet

Replacement of carpet on a basement staircase and a matching area carpet. Tony brought all of the samples to our house and helped guide us to the best one for the project. He was very friendly and accommodating of our schedule. Looks great!

M.A. East York
M.A. East York

Carpet for Stairway

Hi Tony,
Thank you very much for helping me choose the correct carpet and under padding for stairs that was within my budget. You gave very good advice that helped me choose a good quality carpet. I am very happy with the carpet. Installation was excellent and on time. Overall, I am very happy with my experience at Danforth Carpet Connection.

Thank you so much for this very kind review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write this. I'm so pleased that you were happy with the work done. It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again, Tony.

Custom carpet

Tony provided friendly and hands-on service, helped me to do my own work on small closet reno (matching carpet). Recommended any time, I'll go back to plan floor and decor projects

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we're so happy that you were pleased with the work done.

vcrawford
vcrawford

Renovation

This is the second time we've turned to Tony for help. The first time was for an emergency and was able to turn things around quickly; he really delivered. This time was for a reno and he showed how he could work with a variable schedule. He was great helping us pick out carpet, and was able to arrange the installation to coordinate perfectly with all the other trades. Thank you again Tony! The carpet looks really great!!

Thank you for your feedback on Homestars.com. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the work done. I'm so pleased that you were very happy with the end result.

lesley
lesley

Broadloom carpeting

I dropped in the Danforth Carpet Connection as I was walking by a week
or so ago. I spoke to Tony who was very pleasant and most helpful. I told him my needs, he showed me samples that met I needs. The next day Tony brought the samples to my home. My husband and I agreed on the carpet we liked. Tony measured right then and gave me a quote that evening. I ordered the carpet and it arrived and was installed within a week. The installers were excellent!
THE PROJECT WENT AS SMOOTH AS SILK. EXCELLENT SERVICE !!! I highly recommend Danforth Carpet Connection

Thank you for the review! I always strive to make all my customers 100% satisfied with the job. Your review is very much appreciated!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpet

Professional. It was a large job and it was done quickly and to high standards. Thank you for helping me with selecting baseboard and trim to compliment the project. Much appreciated.

I take great pride in my work and want all my customers to be satisfied with the workmanship done. Thank you for this great review and your kind words!

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

new carpet for stairs

we visited tony at his shop and purchased carpet we needed to replace the worn our runners on our stairs. tony did a great job on the runner for our stairs. delivered on time and great price and installation.

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If we can be of further service please don't hesitate to reach out.

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop flooring solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl and more, to the installation - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors from high quality brands, and ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Woodbridge?