Danforth Carpet Connection

M.A. East York
M.A. East York

Carpet for Stairway

Hi Tony,
Thank you very much for helping me choose the correct carpet and under padding for stairs that was within my budget. You gave very good advice that helped me choose a good quality carpet. I am very happy with the carpet. Installation was excellent and on time. Overall, I am very happy with my experience at Danforth Carpet Connection.

Thank you so much for this very kind review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to write this. I'm so pleased that you were happy with the work done. It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks again, Tony.

Custom carpet

Tony provided friendly and hands-on service, helped me to do my own work on small closet reno (matching carpet). Recommended any time, I'll go back to plan floor and decor projects

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we're so happy that you were pleased with the work done.

vcrawford
vcrawford

Renovation

This is the second time we've turned to Tony for help. The first time was for an emergency and was able to turn things around quickly; he really delivered. This time was for a reno and he showed how he could work with a variable schedule. He was great helping us pick out carpet, and was able to arrange the installation to coordinate perfectly with all the other trades. Thank you again Tony! The carpet looks really great!!

Thank you for your feedback on Homestars.com. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the work done. I'm so pleased that you were very happy with the end result.

lesley
lesley

Broadloom carpeting

I dropped in the Danforth Carpet Connection as I was walking by a week
or so ago. I spoke to Tony who was very pleasant and most helpful. I told him my needs, he showed me samples that met I needs. The next day Tony brought the samples to my home. My husband and I agreed on the carpet we liked. Tony measured right then and gave me a quote that evening. I ordered the carpet and it arrived and was installed within a week. The installers were excellent!
THE PROJECT WENT AS SMOOTH AS SILK. EXCELLENT SERVICE !!! I highly recommend Danforth Carpet Connection

Thank you for the review! I always strive to make all my customers 100% satisfied with the job. Your review is very much appreciated!

Carpet

Professional. It was a large job and it was done quickly and to high standards. Thank you for helping me with selecting baseboard and trim to compliment the project. Much appreciated.

I take great pride in my work and want all my customers to be satisfied with the workmanship done. Thank you for this great review and your kind words!

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

new carpet for stairs

we visited tony at his shop and purchased carpet we needed to replace the worn our runners on our stairs. tony did a great job on the runner for our stairs. delivered on time and great price and installation.

It was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. If we can be of further service please don't hesitate to reach out.

HappyCustomer in Old Toronto
HappyCustomer in Old Toronto

Great Service, Efficient Work & Thorough Staff

Contacted Danforth Carpet Connection regarding a wrinkle that developed in my already installed carpet. Carpet installation is some 5+ years old however in great shape. Wrinkle likely due to recent hot weather we've had. Nonetheless, took a quick video into Danforth Carpet who came by on the date arranged and resolved the issue. Staff lifted carpet, re-stretched & trimmed edges of excess underlay/carpet. Very thorough team. Carpet looks great again.

What a wonderful review! Thank you for your feedback. It's much appreciated We always strive to do great work on time and in budget.

Danforth Carpet Connection  in Old Toronto
Danforth Carpet Connection in Old Toronto

Remove old and install new carpeting for 2 staircases

Very happy with service provided by Danforth Carpet Connection . Our contact Tony was very amiable and a pleasure to deal with . The quality product was ordered and delivered as promised and on time . The removal and installation was very timely and completed within 1 day and our home was left as they found it , however with much improved stairways .
Have already recommended this company to a fellow resident in our town house complex and would not hesitate to recommend again in future.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We always love to hear that our customers are happy with our work. Please reach out if you require further services.

Lori
Lori

Kitchen Flooring

I absolutely love my new Marmoleum kitchen floor! Tony, the owner, came promptly to measure and give an estimate and Bill the installer did a fantastic job. Both were very knowledgeable and pleasant, giving me great tips on how to proceed with my kitchen rehab. The work was done quickly and on time and the final cost did not exceed the estimate. All in all, a great experience and I highly recommend this company. Take a visit to Tony’s shop on Danforth to see the huge range of styles and colours. Marmoleum is an excellent eco-friendly product from the Netherlands and is perfect kitchen flooring. Thanks Tony!

We love the enthusiasm! Thanks so much for your business and kind words, Lori. See you next time!

Rug cleaning

This service was very friendly and accessible. I had a living room rug that needed to be professionally cleaned, I walked it over to the store and got it back within a week. Thank you for the warm and friendly service.

Thank you for the kind review! We hope to see you again soon.

More about Danforth Carpet Connection

Danforth Carpet Connection is one stop flooring solution. From the planning and designing stages to the selection and purchase of carpet, hardwood, vinyl and more, to the installation - we're here to make it easy. We offer a range of affordable and practical premium floors from high quality brands, and our installers have 20+ years of experience to ensure a flawless professional job. If you live in the Greater Toronto Area and need flooring services, call today at 416-698-8956 or 416-602-8956 (cell).

Hardwood flooring options at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: oak hardwood floors, ash hardwood floors, hickory hardwood floors, maple hardwood floors, birch hardwood floors, walnut hardwood floors, weatherproof hardwood floors, pet-proof hardwood floors, green hardwood floors, and many more.
Area rug options at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: contemporary rugs, Oriental rugs, wool rugs, shag rugs and many more.
Carpet options at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: nylon carpet, Berber carpet, cut & loop pile carpets, Saxony carpet, sisal carpet, broadloom carpet, commercial grade carpet, carpet tiles, pet-proof carpet, indoor/outdoor carpet, and many more.
Tile options at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: ceramic tile, granite tile, mosaic tile, natural stone porcelain tile, quarry tile, terracotta tile, marble tile, and many more.
Other flooring options at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: laminate flooring, engineered hardwood flooring, marmoleum click flooring, marmoleum sheet flooring, vinyl tile flooring, vinyl sheet flooring, vinyl plank flooring, linoleum flooring, rubber flooring, cork flooring, bamboo flooring, eco-friendly flooring, green flooring, recycled flooring, commercial flooring, residential flooring, and many more.
Flooring services at Danforth Carpet include, but are not limited to: interior design, free flooring estimates, free flooring quotes, shop at home, flooring samples, carpet installation, hardwood installation, linoleum installation, marmoleum installation, vinyl installation, tile installation, underpad installation, quarter round installation, baseboard installation, backsplash installation, kitchen and bathroom renovations, flooring repairs, subfloor repairs, old floor removal, floor leveling, stairs, and much more.

The best flooring Toronto has ever seen! Now serving customers in Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga, Milton, Pickering, Oshawa, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Ajax, surrounding areas, and soon the world!

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Carpet Installers, Tile & Stone Contractors, Stair Builders, Floor Retailers, Interior Design, Bathroom Renovation, Carpenters, General Contractors, Home Office Renovation, Railings, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
wall to wall carpeting/ Hardwood / Laminate / Custom Area Rugs/ Vinyl sheet & Tile/ Linoleum/ Marmoleum/ ceramic, Porcelain ,Stone, Marble & granite tiles AT DANFORTH CARPET CONNECTION WE CARRY MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF FLOORING PRODUCTS SUCH AS OAK, BAMBOO, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD, ASH, MAPLE, BIRCH & WALNUT & CHERRY AND MANY MORE. AT DANFORTH CARPET CONNECTION WE CARRY MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF CARPETS SUCH AS NYLON, COMMERICAL, BERBER, CUT & LOOP PILE, SAXONY, SISAL, SHAG AND MANY MORE. OUR PROFESSIONAL SALES ASSOCIATE AND INSTALLERS CAN HELP YOU FIND THE PERFECT CARPET FOR ANY ROOM. AT DANFORTH CARPET CONNECTION WE CARRY MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF TILES SUCH AS CERAMIC, GRANITE, MOSAIC, NATURAL STONE, PROCELAIN, QUARRY TILES, TERRACOTTA MARBLE AND MANY MORE. DANFORTH CARPET CONNECTION CARRY MANY DIFFERENT TYPE OF AREA RUGS SUCH AS CONTEMPORARY RUGS, ORIENTAL AREA RUGS, SHAG AREA RUGS WOOL AREA RUGS AND MANY MORE.
Danforth Carpet Connection is a full-service family business that has been at 1999 Danforth Ave. (just west of Woodbine) more than 15 years. Here you can buy and have installed everything from wall-to-wall carpeting to hardwood
kraus-Shaw-Armstrong-karndean-Mirage-Forbo eco-friendly flooring- Tarkett/ Amtico/monticello/ Torlys/ Mercier/ Kentwood/ Bruce/ Satin Finish/ Coronet/ Vintage/ Beaulieu
A complete flooring solution with free shop at home service. WE CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT CUSTOM CARPET DESIGN FOR YOUR PROJECT. OUR DESIGNERS ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN MAKING YOUR IDEAS BECOME REALITY.
we provide commercial & residential services
1987