D'angelo & Sons

Reviews for D'angelo & Sons

Robert
Robert

Fix Loose Siding

Sean and Jason were prompt for the appointment and gave a call before coming over. A 40 foot ladder was required to complete the task and it was done efficiently. I recommend D'angelo and sons for their thorough work ethics and performance.

first name in Ajax
first name in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof Leak

Called D'Angelos to have a minor roof repair.
Phil showed up on time very friendly, found the problem gave me a quote, called in the job.Later in the day Tyler and a helper showed up. He explained everything and took pictures as he went along. Also pointed out some minor problems and proceeded to fix them. Was very satisfied with the work.
Great service, quick , efficient and all in one day.
I highly recommend D'Angelos
Thanks Phil & Tyler great job.

Sheelagh Bowers from Burlington
Sheelagh Bowers from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Reshingle Roof & Replaced Gutters & Downspouts Damaged on Job

Since roof was reshingled November 2017 the job has not been finished. It took about 8 months for company to agree to deal with the deficiencies after escalating to owner and providing pictures. A work order was agreed upon for deficiencies, re-work and damage. The shingles are not straights, shingles on shingles installed, the roof leaks, the shingles are trimmed to different lengths and nails have been popping out since the job was done. No boards were replaced. It took until September in 2018 for some re-work to get done but the work has not been finished. After following up multiple times requesting work be completed (eaves leak, roof leaks, not all metal damages were repaired, chimney was supposed to be recaulked) On March 13, 2018 I got got and e-mail response that said they will go through legal counsel and any further contact will be construed as harassment. There was full acknowledgement and agreement on the necessary sub standard work and repairs including by the owner in writing both e-mail and text. They are refusing to do repairs. I purchased a 25 year transferable workmanship guarantee which they also refuse to honour. I have to get other roofing companies to quote and will have to take other action to recover the costs from D'Angelo. I also told them I wanted the work done displayed on their gallery website since they think there is nothing wrong with a new roof and eaves with all of these issues. They claim they went above and beyond yet I have not received what I paid for which should be quality workmanship inherent to replacing a roof and a roof that protects my home.

Marianna in Hamilton
Marianna in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement, insulation top-up and bathroom venting

David was my first point of contact with D'Angelo Roofing. He climbed up on the roof for inspection and measurement. During that time he noticed some issues on the roof which lead to his inspecting the attic. His thoroughness led to the discovery that we lacked the proper venting in the attic and that we needed additional insulation. This was missed by the two previous contractors I had quote the project.

The installation teams were professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They cleaned up not only around my house but also my neighbours property too.

Would definitely recommend David and D'Angelo Roofing.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Eavestrough problems addressed

My eavestrough was falling down due to snow and ice accumulation. A rep came to take a look and give me a quote. He was able to quickly do a temporary repair before the whole eavestrough came down and explained how their T-Rex eavestrough would stop snow and ice buildup inside the gutter. We've booked them for a full replacement once the weather cooperates.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

untrustworthy

Called them out they came yes we can do this and that no problem. Will send out someone to measure up and fix one other problem on my roof. A week or more later out comes the man to measure up my sky lite and he didn't know about the chimney problem.He said he would have a look and tried to do some repairs there and then. It still leaked so called them again and the people on the phone where just not nice at all. After calling a few more times the man came out opened it up took pictures and next thing a quote for $ 8400. for something we will not be using.After 6 weeks the man came out to install the sky lite but decided not too because it might rain. After another couple of weeks he came out to do by himself. I had to assist him because the old sky lite was heavy.After it was done he told me the trim man would come out finish off inside. I called the the following week and they told me they don't do trim.

David  in Hamilton
David in Hamilton
2 reviews , ON

Roof in scotland ontario

I had my roof done in scotland in July and I foud the conpany organized and expierenced,they seem to have done a very good job so as of now Im quite happy.

Ken in Hamilton
Ken in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Worst Company Ever!!!

I have been trying to get D'Angelo & Sons to fix the problems with my roof and siding that was installed in the summer of 2016.
John, Aaron or anyone at this company do not care to return calls or fix any problems they have caused.
siding has fallen off and shingle are already curling up!!!!
John D has come to see was has become of their poor workmanship after a few years, but has done very little to fix any of it.
If I call and ask to have anything done I get nowhere fast, their customer service is awful to say the least.
The pictures are older but still show the terrible work that was done.
At this point I see them doing nothing to fix the problems I have with my home.
run away from this company as fast as you can, truly awful people to deal with.

Melissa in Mississauga
Melissa in Mississauga

Drip edge and flashings

Hired D'Angelo and sons to do some repair work to our roof(drip edge and flashings). Excellent work, completed in a timely fashion and no mess was left. Definitely would use them again.

Michelle F in Hamilton
Michelle F in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roofing, Windows and Doors

I am so happy with my new roof and windows! From the moment he stepped in the door the customer service has been exceptional from Glenn the sales rep!
He was so patient and understanding with my never ending questions and concerns, it completely put me at ease with choosing the company to do all our roof, windows and doors.
The window and door installers were also excellent, and funny to deal with. They went above and beyond in ensuring I was happy with the finished look.
The entire team, from quoting to installation has been a pleasure to deal with and I couldn’t be happier with the finished product!!!

More about D'angelo & Sons

More than 30 years ago, John D’Angelo started his company out of the back of his truck. To support his growing family, John specialized in aluminum work, and later expanded to include siding installation. With the help of his sons, now fully grown, John has expanded to offer a full suite of roofing services.

As D’Angelo & Sons has grown, the strong family ties that were the foundation of John’s business have extended to the rest of the company. John is proud to say that members of the company’s two crews stay with the team longer than industry norms. He believes it’s because they are part of the ‘family’ and share the D’Angelo commitment to honesty, hard work, reliability, and customer satisfaction.

Contact D’Angelo & Sons today and experience the hassle-free satisfaction that
comes with trusting your project to D’Angelo & Sons.

All employees are fully insured.