Northwest Building Inspection Service

Ho Kung from Vancouver
Ho Kung from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

I called Northwest Building Inspection when I was moving into a Co-op owned townhome for a home inspection because I wanted to document the townhome’s condition and to avoid problems when I move out. The inspector did a great job and was very knowledgeable; he pointed out every deficiency and compiled everything in an easy-to-read on line report. I would definitely recommend Northwest Building Inspection to anyone and I will be calling them again when I move out and when I buy my new home.