Cuvers

GTA

Reviews for Cuvers

heather from Oakville
heather from Oakville

Covers for outdoor wicker patio set

Great customer service from start to finish,and top quality product that fitted perfectly,we are so happy with the work that Costas did for us and would use them again without hesitation!

Daniele Charlton from Saint Lazare
Daniele Charlton from Saint Lazare
1 review Saint Lazare, QC

Big Steel Keg

It was time to replace the cover that came with the Steel Keg at the time of purchase. We decided on Cuvers. OMG! What a difference - this cover looks good, fits well, and you can feel the quality of the material. It's a bit like buying cheap shoes or Italian shoes - the difference can be seen in everything. Thank you Costas for a job well done!

Nick Presidente from Mississauga
Nick Presidente from Mississauga

Custom covers for special equipment

I've been working with Costas a couple years now. It would be hard to say enough good things about him and his work. We don't work on consumer goods, or bbqs, we are able to send photos, dimensions and work out very durable covers that must survive 120kph winds for on vehicle travel. We haven't had any complaints, nothing falling apart, turn around time is usually excellent. Costas also keeps our inventory numbers and patterns all organized so we can do repeat orders.

Mark from Markham
Mark from Markham

Custom BBQ cover

I HIGHLY recommend Cuvers for any custom cover project. We had an L-shape cover made for our BBQ/outdoor grill with a backsplash. It was not a straight-forward project, but Costas was able to design the cover so that it fits perfectly and looks great. He even went out of his way to come to my home to make sure the measurements were accurate. We were extremely impressed with his professionalism and quality workmanship. Thank you Costas!

Jim Hay from Toronto
Jim Hay from Toronto

Covers for BBQ, Air Conditioner and Patio Set

We would like to thank Costas for the great quality of service in regards to the three covers that were made for us. We received them within 2 weeks of placing the order. Also Costas contacted us to ensure our 2nd order was to be of the same colour as our first. We have already recommended CUVERS to friends and family. Thank you.

Glen from LITTLE SHEMOGUE
Glen from LITTLE SHEMOGUE
1 review ,

Barbecue covers

Most retailers (on-line or retail store) should take a few lessons from the folks at www.cuvers.ca with respect to customer service, attention to detail, & quality products at a reasonable price.
The experience only got better when I dropped my new "cuvers" on my Weber Summit 670 and my Primo Grill with Cypress table.
Thanks for restoring my faith in limited retail experiences Costas.
You guys rank 11 but there's no button available...

Kristin  from Kansas City
Kristin from Kansas City

Cover for a Big Green Egg

My husband has an Extra Large Big Green Egg. We had a custom table built, so we needed a custom cover. Costas did an amazing job. He was very polite, professional, and prompt!! The cover fits very well and looks great!

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

BBQ cover

Costas has a great product, and very accommodating. While my cover is for a relatively common design of BBQ, I had a few considerations to include and Costas fully delivered. The workmanship and materials are great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him again,.

Carm L from Toronto
Carm L from Toronto

A/C Cover

Had a great experience working with Costas. I emailed the measurements of my A/C unit using the online guide and within 2 weeks had a finished professional looking product. In the past I spent $30/year for 2 years buying very cheap A/C covers that lasted one season.
The cuvers product is far superior and fits like a glove.
I would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality fitted cover!

May in Westdale
May in Westdale
7 reviews Ancaster, ON

custom bbq covers

I had a very unusual bbq cover that needed to be created due to having a built-in bbq and separate burner built on a an island. Costas was willing to help design the best cover possible and was kind enough to make adjustments afterwards without charging anything. Next cover will be done by these guys for sure.

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.