Cuvers

GTA

Reviews for Cuvers

Daniele Charlton from Saint Lazare
1 review Saint Lazare, PQ

It was time to replace the cover that came with the Steel Keg at the time of purchase. We decided on Cuvers. OMG! What a difference - this cover looks good, fits well, and you can feel the quality of the material. It's a bit like buying cheap shoes or Italian shoes - the difference can be seen in everything. Thank you Costas for a job well done!

Nick Presidente from Mississauga

I've been working with Costas a couple years now. It would be hard to say enough good things about him and his work. We don't work on consumer goods, or bbqs, we are able to send photos, dimensions and work out very durable covers that must survive 120kph winds for on vehicle travel. We haven't had any complaints, nothing falling apart, turn around time is usually excellent. Costas also keeps our inventory numbers and patterns all organized so we can do repeat orders.

Mark from Markham

I HIGHLY recommend Cuvers for any custom cover project. We had an L-shape cover made for our BBQ/outdoor grill with a backsplash. It was not a straight-forward project, but Costas was able to design the cover so that it fits perfectly and looks great. He even went out of his way to come to my home to make sure the measurements were accurate. We were extremely impressed with his professionalism and quality workmanship. Thank you Costas!

Jim Hay from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

We would like to thank Costas for the great quality of service in regards to the three covers that were made for us. We received them within 2 weeks of placing the order. Also Costas contacted us to ensure our 2nd order was to be of the same colour as our first. We have already recommended CUVERS to friends and family. Thank you.

Glen from LITTLE SHEMOGUE
1 review ,

Most retailers (on-line or retail store) should take a few lessons from the folks at www.cuvers.ca with respect to customer service, attention to detail, & quality products at a reasonable price.
The experience only got better when I dropped my new "cuvers" on my Weber Summit 670 and my Primo Grill with Cypress table.
Thanks for restoring my faith in limited retail experiences Costas.
You guys rank 11 but there's no button available...

Kristin  from Kansas City
1 review Scarborough, ON

My husband has an Extra Large Big Green Egg. We had a custom table built, so we needed a custom cover. Costas did an amazing job. He was very polite, professional, and prompt!! The cover fits very well and looks great!

Alex from Toronto

Costas has a great product, and very accommodating. While my cover is for a relatively common design of BBQ, I had a few considerations to include and Costas fully delivered. The workmanship and materials are great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him again,.

Carm L from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Had a great experience working with Costas. I emailed the measurements of my A/C unit using the online guide and within 2 weeks had a finished professional looking product. In the past I spent $30/year for 2 years buying very cheap A/C covers that lasted one season.
The cuvers product is far superior and fits like a glove.
I would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality fitted cover!

May in Westdale
7 reviews Ancaster, ON

I had a very unusual bbq cover that needed to be created due to having a built-in bbq and separate burner built on a an island. Costas was willing to help design the best cover possible and was kind enough to make adjustments afterwards without charging anything. Next cover will be done by these guys for sure.

Timothy Hewitt from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

After searching online for a fitted cover for my RCF ART 705-AS and only coming up with $100 + shipping options, I thought to get in touch with a Canadian company. I had used them in the past and was happy then - I'm more than happy now. For a more than reasonable price, they manufactured and shipped to my door a 'made to measure' cuver for my speaker. It is very well made, and the turn around time was far less than quoted. I would happily recommend them and I'll be back next time I need another cover!

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.