Cuvers

BBQ Equipment & Service
GTA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cuvers

Paul Sakalauskas from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I found Cuvers on the web. I am extremely satisfied. When I received the final product I was surprised about the quality and attention to detail. it is only a BBQ cover but it is made with care and precision. It fit like a glove. The customer service is also outstanding! I would not hesitate to recommend and use this company again. Thank you!!

philip henley from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Very pleased with custom BBQ cover. Much nicer than the original OEM cover that I was replacing. New cover fit like a glove and a couple of zippers down the sides that allow for easy removal and installation.

Great product!

Steve from Kitchener
1 review Elmira, ON

I was looking for a cover for my Big Green Egg and table, and my wife found Cuvers. Right from the beginning I was impressed, from their website to their easy do-it-yourself measurement chart. The entire process was seamless, and the finished product is beautiful! Awesome job!