Cuvers

GTA

Reviews for Cuvers

Paul Sakalauskas from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I found Cuvers on the web. I am extremely satisfied. When I received the final product I was surprised about the quality and attention to detail. it is only a BBQ cover but it is made with care and precision. It fit like a glove. The customer service is also outstanding! I would not hesitate to recommend and use this company again. Thank you!!

philip henley from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Very pleased with custom BBQ cover. Much nicer than the original OEM cover that I was replacing. New cover fit like a glove and a couple of zippers down the sides that allow for easy removal and installation.

Great product!

Steve from Kitchener
1 review Elmira, ON

I was looking for a cover for my Big Green Egg and table, and my wife found Cuvers. Right from the beginning I was impressed, from their website to their easy do-it-yourself measurement chart. The entire process was seamless, and the finished product is beautiful! Awesome job!

Mike Sabourin from Toronto

Five or so years ago, I bought a custom barbecue cover from Costas at CUVERS because the cheap ones we were buying previously kept falling apart after just one season. It was a rather complex design because of the BBQ's irregular dimensions but fit perfectly. Since then, although the cover itself is still in great condition, part of the zippers had deteriorated due to constant S.W. sun exposure so we took the cover to Costas and not only did he replace the zippers but added a protective strip over them to prevent future deterioration and no doubt, adding many more good years of use to the cover. At the same time, we also bought a colorful chair slipcover and the total cost of the work on the BBQ cover and the new chair slipcover was remarkably reasonable so much so that I had to ask Costas if it was enough. I want to thank Costas again for doing such a great job repairing and improving our BBQ cover and also to say that the chair cover works perfectly and even brightens up our deck with its fancy green stripes. I highly recommend Costas and his company CUVERS - you certainly will not be disappointed.
MikeS from Etobicoke

Kingsway

Costas made custom covers for our barbeque, hot tub and water feature and did an amazing job. The barbeque cover was very complicated due to several custom cut outs to deal with stone walls and stairs and Costas did a perfect job !! His customer service was outstanding and made sure that we were happy every step of the way. Highly recommend Costas and Cuvers !!.

Cindy from Thornhill

Costas took such great care with our custom order. What impressed us, was he called us to double check and triple check our measurements, to ensure it was going to be cut to perfection. What a work of art! He recommended that we go with an octagon shape, even though our table and chairs was a square, to prevent it from having too much slack hanging from each corner. The octagon shape turned out wonderfully - customized to perfection.

Jay Ferreira Jr. from Georgetown
7 reviews Georgetown, ON

This company is gold. Great communication with the client, super fast service and delivery. Their workmanship is second to none. I ordered a cover for our air conditioner after getting tired of buying one every year, just to get it damaged by the wind during the winter.

Being a metric guy I was afraid I was going to mess up sending the measurement in imperial. Oh boy I was surprised. The quality of the material and the fit are really impressive and it looks like I got the measurement just right as it fit as a glove. :)

Save your money and stop buying off the shelve covers. You pay a little bit more to have it custom made, but they will last longer and look much nicer too. So you will save money in the long run.

I will order a barbecue cover when we get our new one.

Great work guys.

Michel Bourbonnais from St. Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

I've had a Napoleon BBQ for about 11 years, and had been using a generic cover with a drawstring(installed myself) to protect my unit. Of course you get what you pay for; I've had to refinish the entire unit, and am going to have to again.So I figured I should get an appropriate cover to protect my investment. I found "Cuvers" online, and as opposed to other online services, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service and communications I had with Costas. I had removed a side table from my unit for space constrictions years ago, and had to consequently have a unique cover made for my unit. I'm very happy with the results, and would not hesitate to recommend Cuvers to anyone. Also, shipment of my cover was very expeditious-I received it two days after payment which is very refreshing in a world where shipping times leave a lot to be desired from online shopping.

Jeff Marsh from Calgary

Talk about awesome all around - that's Cuvers! I had two new side discharge A/C compressors installed and wanted to get them covered up before winter. The local upholstery shops wanted exhorbitant prices and had huge lead times which got me looking online for a fabricator elsewhere in Canada and I came across Cuvers. A really well developed quoting process allowed me to easily and precisely submit my custom specifications to them and their response was quick and professional. Both the price and the lead time (including shipping across the country!) were half of the most competetive estimate I was able to get locally. Hence I decided to give them a shot and felt safe sending them a hassle free payment via PayPal. Before I knew it the covers were here and they are very well made with attention to every detail. They came very nicely packaged and Cuvers even threw in a complimentary canvass storage bag for each that I had no idea was coming. A really nice touch. The next time I need a cover fabricated Cuvers will be the first and only destination!

heather from Oakville

Great customer service from start to finish,and top quality product that fitted perfectly,we are so happy with the work that Costas did for us and would use them again without hesitation!

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.