Custom Door & Lock Service

Reviews for Custom Door & Lock Service

East Ender from Toronto
East Ender from Toronto

Lockmith experts!

I thought I needed a new dead bolt for my front door. They came to inspect the situation and even though I was prepared to buy a new dead bolt the technician didn't think that was necessary. He pulled the old lock out, reset the pins, and tadaa! My lock was better than when it was first installed. Great service that saved me some money!

Yasmin from Mississauga
Yasmin from Mississauga

change locks

Very quick response time and they were able to come out the same day I called them. They had all of the necessary parts to change the locks on two of our doors. They were pleasant and efficient and professional. Overall good service.

Lisa, Leslieville
Lisa, Leslieville

Re-key locks

Upon moving into our new house we called Custom Door & Lock Service, recommended by our lawyer, to re-key our 3 locks. We took the soonest availability we could get, which was 3-4 days from our original call. Corey arrived on time and was fast and courteous. He made a couple helpful observations (that the front door handle was not installed properly, and that the back door deadbolt was not turning as far as it could) and offered to make the necessary repairs, which he did -- well and quickly.

M in Scarborough
M in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Removed broken key from lock

The service guy came and fixed the problem within 1 hour of my calling the company. He gave tips on how to avoid the problem again. I've added this company to my list of regular service companies, should something like this happen again.

Martin from Scarborough
Martin from Scarborough

7.5/10

Re-key of exterior doors on new home

Having moved into a new home we wanted the doors re-keyed for security reasons. I contacted Custom Door and Lock because they were the closest locksmith. I called them on the Monday and initially they said there was a surcharge for weekend calls, which is what I requested, but she would check availability and call me back. I didn't hear back until the Friday at which time I had almost given up hearing from them. They said they would be there at 10:00am on Saturday. 10:00am came and went and no one showed up. We called again at Noon and they said they were coming right away, which to their credit they did. They were just down the street. Once there they quickly had the locks out of the doors and the re-key took only 5-10 minutes. And they gave us an extra key for free and never charged a weekend surcharge which was nice. So, how to rate them... They seem to be a little laid back but they do a good job.