Markae Closets & Design

Formerly Custom Closet Organizers Inc. Shelving Outlet.
Closet & Storage Solutions
250 Rayette Rd., Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 2G6

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Markae Closets & Design

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

7 feet Custom Closet in Primary Bedroom

Had my own plan, but wth advice and help from Markae...we compromised here and there... and all went smoothly. The finished product is lovely and the install work was professional for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them....they gave me an install date and surprisingly offered to move it up by 8 days....because of another cancellation....that as a bonus!

Private User reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Closet Organizers

We had used Markae Closets in 2019 to install 3 closet organizers (one a walk-in closet) in our home in Port Credit. They did such a great job that when we moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake in 2021, we contacted them again. This time it was for 1 front hall closet and another walk-in, and the workmanship was excellent once again. The design process went very smoothly and all my concerns and wishes were addressed. Installation was seamless. Everyone in the company, from the owner Marty who came out to measure, to Kaylie who worked on the design, to the installers who arrived punctually, were very professional. The price was reasonable and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank-you!!!!

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Closet organizers for new house

Markae Closets, you've done it again - created beautiful closet organizers for our new house! As always, the job was flawless. Your installers are clean, efficient, respectful and on-time. You know, we will call when we need additional functional storage. As always, it is a pleasure doing business with you!!

HomeReno_qq
HomeReno_qq

Custom Wall Shelving and Walk In Closet

It was a pleasure working with Taylor and Marty in designing my custom wall shelving and walk in closet organizer.

Taylor was patient and knowledgeable. She worked hard to make sure that I was happy with the final design while staying within my budget. Hiring Markae Closets is not cheap by any means, but they provide good value for your money.

When Marty came to measure my place, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He made some very helpful suggestions that improved the designs to better suit my home. Marty also suggested I replace the kitchen cabinet knobs for a new look that wouldn’t break the bank.

The finished products look great! While the installers did cause a couple deep scratches to my hardwood floors during the installation, Marty came by himself to fill in the scratches.

It is clear to me that Markae Closets takes customer satisfaction seriously. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Srhonda61
Srhonda61

Walk-in closet organizer installation

It was an absolute pleasure working with this company. Marty is really nice and takes pride in his work. I love my closet!!! The space was utilized perfectly and the quality is outstanding!

josephandneena in Toronto
josephandneena in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bedroom closets

We got all of our bedroom closets done through Markae Closets. They were very professional, friendly and pleasant to work with from start to finish and reasonably priced. They were very helpful in guiding us through the design and prompt in their communications. The closets were installed with good workmanship and no debris left behind. We would highly recommend them for closet design and installation.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Closet Installation

This company was referred to me by a family member. The Service was excellent. Prompt quoting and very competitive pricing with other companies in this space. The quality was excellent and the service was as communicated. On time, cleaned up after their work, no damage to my hone and the closets were better than expected.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Outstanding work

My husband and I spent over a month gathering estimates from various other companies for our linen/storage closet and to upgrade some of our kitchen cabinetry. Some never got back to us; some didnt leave us feeling confident. However, after getting in touch with Makae Closets and speaking with Kaylie, I knew I had found a company that really could understand what I wanted and create it. If attention to details is important, look no further. I really appreciate that Kaylie created an image - complete with measurements, prior to finalizing. None of the other companies provided this service as part of the quote.
We soon will need our laundry room cabinets to be redone and I’ll be contacting them again.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are absolutely thrilled to hear you are happy with everything, It looks fantastic! We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Closet repairs

Excellent service and friendly employees. They were able to repair damages that were done to my closets and made them look awesome again. I can’t thank them enough for their great work.

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you are happy with everything.

ARE
ARE

Great company!

MARKAE is one of the best and most professional companies I have worked with. From start to end, the service was phenomenal. The outcome of our closets was great. Thank you Kaylie for your patience and to all MARKAE team. Highly recommend this company :)

That is very kind of you! You were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

More about Markae Closets & Design

Markae Closets & Design has been delivering quality craftsmanship and design for over 30 years. Specializing in bedroom closets, foyers, home offices, laundry rooms, linen closets, basement storage, entertainment centres, desk/beds, and pantries, this family run business works with the individual to design a system that caters to their storage needs and budget.

With a lifetime warranty on all closet systems, Markae Closets & Design has the fullest confidence they will exceed your expectations and that your system will fit properly, work smoothly and last a lifetime.

"We do what's best for you, not what's easiest for us!"