Shelving Outlet - No Longer In Business

Organizing Products & Services
11 King Street, Unit 8 Barrie ON L4N 6B5
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Barrie  >  Shelving Outlet - No Longer In Business

Review for Shelving Outlet - No Longer In Business

Michelle-Barrie
Michelle-Barrie

Custom walkin closet

After having others quote and tell me that what I wanted was not possible, Derek at Custom Closets said it was no problem. Not only did he do an amazing job, he delivered exactly what I had asked for and at less cost than others.
Quality is exceptional and the level of service is something that you don't see everyday.
Derek took the time to listen to my ideas and concerns, whereas others told me what I wanted. Together we came up with a plan that the results are stunning.
I will definately use them again and will highly recommend.