Curbz Landscaping

Reviews for Curbz Landscaping

Matt and Penny in Riverdale
Matt and Penny in Riverdale

Front Walkway

Ian was amazing, he took the time to listen to our ideas and offered great suggestions at a reasonable price. He saw the project through beginning to end and always keep us informed. His crew completed our job in record time.

If you are looking for a company that is personable, professional and keeps their word then you must call CURBZ.

We are extremely impressed by the results!

dsoo
dsoo
1 review Scarborough, ON

Retaining wall and landscape

Ian is very professional and has lots of patience. The price is very reasonable and the job was done well. Honestly, this is not a simple backyard job. The project involved putting up a 100'+ long retaining wall to prevent water from flooding the church parking lot. Ian handled the job very well.

W in Vaughan
W in Vaughan

Stonelink Patio

Good experience. Ian was responsive via email regarding coordination and planning, which makes it easier, since I'm on email much of the time. Some good suggestions for layout. Eric and crew were very good. Did a nice job and worked very hard. Went out of the way to make the finished product best as possible, and good clean-up and detailing. Highly recommend.

Jackie in Brampton
Jackie in Brampton

Continuous concrete curbing

We recently had curbing installed around all our gardens in both front & backyards. Juan & Luis showed up when they said they would (after a rain delay) did a great job preparing the site & installed the curbing very professionally. Cleaned up the area when they finished & were very competitive in their pricing. Luis came back the next week to do an extra piece on the side of the house & did that work on a Sunday! They kept in touch & both times had to reschedule because of rain but called both times in advance. all in all a great experience that I would recommend without hesitation. Have had many people stop of comment on how much bigger it makes the yard look. Very professional. Thankyou

Ulrika in Etobicoke
Ulrika in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

front garden & walkway landscaping

Last fall we had our entire front walkway & garden re-done. Based on limited direction, Curbz went to work and gave us a professional new look, a real "face-lift" to the front of our house.

Jan in The Pocket (East Danforth)
Jan in The Pocket (East Danforth)

Backyard landscaping

My backyard was pretty much bare after a fence/deck reno, except for my flagstone that hadn't been laid quite right (DIY). Ian convinced me to re-use the flagstone to save money, and came up with a plan that would provide all season colour, and was pet friendly. Grass won't grow because of the trees so we included an area of artificial grass for my dog (which she loves and which looks great). Ian is a good communicater, and responded quickly to my inquiries and in providing drawings and a quote. Work started when he said it would, was completed on schedule, and at the agreed upon price. His crew took good care of my property and cleaned up after themselves every night. I love my new backyard and can't wait for spring to see what it looks like in bloom. Unfortunately I don't have pictures to share as the work was done late fall 2008.

I have renovated extensively, both inside and outside and this is by far the best experience I have had. I was in the middle of a large, complicated kitchen/main floor renovation when I decided to do my backyard. My friends thought I was crazy to add another complication to my life, but I'm so glad I did. Curbz has renewed my belief that there are still good people out there who care, and will do a good job at a fair price. I would recommend them without hesitation, and plan to have them back to do my front yard this spring.

Melissa & Toronto
Melissa & Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio stones

We were in a huge jam, we had bought a hot tub and needed patio stones laid for it's delivery, but we needed it ASAP! Ian at Curbz totally accomodated us and had the hot tub stones done within the week!

Then a few weeks later he was able to come back and finish up the rest of our backyard! Amazing turn around time, and they did amazing work. Our backyard looks so beautiful, and really professional.

Not to mention Ian is a really nice guy, and has some great advice on what we want.

Definitely one of the better companies out there. They do an amazing job, answer any questions you have, and extremely personable.

Connie in Newmarket
Connie in Newmarket
1 review ,

Front Walkway

When I bought my house I loved everything about it except it didn't have much curb appeal. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it, I just knew something needed to be done. I called Ian. He offered some great suggestions and showed me pictures to help me visualize it better. He was VERY patient with me. When I finally decided what I wanted to do, Ian's crew was here. I was amazed at how professional the crew was, and how quickly they transformed my walkway into a materpiece. FABULOUS! I'm just sorry I waited so long. Now I'm working with Ian's team to tranform my back yard. I can't wait! Thanks again guys.

ss  North York
ss North York

landscape backyard/patio/path/indcredible steps

Curbz turned by backyard from an overgrown forest to a relaxing place to be. The materials used were inexpensive yet had an incredible look of stone. The patio design was original and the labour was efficient and left no mess behind. My neigbour saw how great it looked and hired Curbz himself!

Mario from Woodbridge
Mario from Woodbridge

Landscaping

Curbz came in - quickly helped us determine the options and the associated costs, and went on to beat the competitive bids. They did what they said they were going to do, when they said they would.

It turned out better than we ever expected. Our neighbour recently had similar work done (one of the competitors) and were surprised at what we got for the money.

They integrated well with the paving company that did the asphalt driveway. And, they took all the extra soil and old walkway when the job was finished

Highly recommended.

More about Curbz Landscaping

Landscaping, Natural flagstone, manufactured flagstone, retaining walls, stone accents, decks, arbors, full planting design. Curbz Landscaping specializes in landscape design and build using combinations of flagstone, retaining walls, natural stone, armour stone, river rock, woodworking and full planting capabilities to enhance your front and back gardens. Full designs including planting ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?