Curbz Landscaping

Melissa & Toronto
Melissa & Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio stones

We were in a huge jam, we had bought a hot tub and needed patio stones laid for it's delivery, but we needed it ASAP! Ian at Curbz totally accomodated us and had the hot tub stones done within the week!

Then a few weeks later he was able to come back and finish up the rest of our backyard! Amazing turn around time, and they did amazing work. Our backyard looks so beautiful, and really professional.

Not to mention Ian is a really nice guy, and has some great advice on what we want.

Definitely one of the better companies out there. They do an amazing job, answer any questions you have, and extremely personable.

Connie in Newmarket
Connie in Newmarket
1 review ,

Front Walkway

When I bought my house I loved everything about it except it didn't have much curb appeal. I didn't know what I wanted to do with it, I just knew something needed to be done. I called Ian. He offered some great suggestions and showed me pictures to help me visualize it better. He was VERY patient with me. When I finally decided what I wanted to do, Ian's crew was here. I was amazed at how professional the crew was, and how quickly they transformed my walkway into a materpiece. FABULOUS! I'm just sorry I waited so long. Now I'm working with Ian's team to tranform my back yard. I can't wait! Thanks again guys.

ss  North York
ss North York

landscape backyard/patio/path/indcredible steps

Curbz turned by backyard from an overgrown forest to a relaxing place to be. The materials used were inexpensive yet had an incredible look of stone. The patio design was original and the labour was efficient and left no mess behind. My neigbour saw how great it looked and hired Curbz himself!

Mario from Woodbridge
Mario from Woodbridge

Landscaping

Curbz came in - quickly helped us determine the options and the associated costs, and went on to beat the competitive bids. They did what they said they were going to do, when they said they would.

It turned out better than we ever expected. Our neighbour recently had similar work done (one of the competitors) and were surprised at what we got for the money.

They integrated well with the paving company that did the asphalt driveway. And, they took all the extra soil and old walkway when the job was finished

Highly recommended.

More about Curbz Landscaping

Landscaping, Natural flagstone, manufactured flagstone, retaining walls, stone accents, decks, arbors, full planting design.

Curbz Landscaping specializes in landscape design and build using combinations of flagstone, retaining walls, natural stone, armour stone, river rock, woodworking and full planting capabilities to enhance your front and back gardens. Full designs including planting recommendations and sketches available. Free estimates.