Cross Movers & Cartage

703 Gladstone Ave Toronto ON M6H 3J5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in York  >  Cross Movers & Cartage

Review for Cross Movers & Cartage

Charles - Westend

This review pertains to Busch Movers who are owned by Cross Mover. If you call Cross Mover's you will deal with the same people:
I wish I read the reviews on Busch Movers because I would never have used them. The reviews are an actuate description of their service or lack thereof. They arrived four hours late because they overbooked. Initially they were not willing to compensate by providing an extra mover. Eventually they agreed but I had to pay a little extra. Obviously, this is not acceptable considering how late they were. When Busch finally agreed to grant an extra guy they spoke to me like they were doing me a favour. I later learned from a friend that the owner (Terry) has four other moving companies. One of these companies is Cross Movers, which is actually the name on the invoice when I paid. If you call the company the person you will deal with is Catherine. Both woman are nice on the phone until there is an issue. When it came time to pay they wanted to charge me for 6 hours even though according to my stopwatch it took 4 hours to move. They tacked on an extra hour for driving. This was not what I was told on the phone. I even had them fax me the contract a few days prior but no where does it state an extra hour will be added unto the bill.