Crocodile

Sharon in Port Moody
Sharon in Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Kids bed

I bought a my sister a bed for her daughter. I looked around but it was hard to find what I liked until I visited crocodile. They had all leather kids bed so I didn't have to worry about her hitting her head on the board.
For all leather bed tHe price was good. Money spent well. She can have this bed until her teens

Greg A in Vancouver
Greg A in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

baby bedding and car seat

This place is a little intimidating to walk into. There are some high price points on some products, but it seems the quality matches the price. One of our items had to be pre-ordered and it came in on time. They were more than willing to get us what we needed on a busy Saturday afternoon. They even offered to carry it out to the car for us. Good products and good overall service.

Daphne in Vancouver
Daphne in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Baby Store

This store is excellent! The knowledge they have of mattresses and car seats is amazing. They were friendly but not-pushy. I felt at home in this store and among friends. They helped me through my first pregnancy and I will rely on them for my second.

Emilie from Kitsilano
Emilie from Kitsilano
1 review Vancouver, BC

Baby crib and mattress

I had a wonderful experience at this store. The sales associate who helped me was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and answered all my detailed questions without fuss. I had been debating for a long time with the organic mattress option and i found her knowledge really helpful. We decided to get the natural rubber mattress and are really pleased. We received our beautiful crib on time and it looks great in the nursery. Definitely recommended.

Diana from Yaletown
Diana from Yaletown

9.8/10

Nursery furniture

For those of you living in a small condominium (i.e anywhere in Yaletown)-this store offers an unique and beautifully made crib imported from Portugal. Its small dimensions allows you to easily move the crib (which is on wheels)from one room to the other. Be aware-it requires smaller crib sheets than regular cribs, which can be a little more expensive.
The store has other unique cribs, such as the oval one from Stokke.