Toronto Carpentry

Formerly Creative Painting Co.
Carpenters
Toronto ON M6S 3Y8
Carpenters
Toronto Carpentry

Reviews for Toronto Carpentry

Sylvia Bethlenfalvy in Toronto
Sylvia Bethlenfalvy in Toronto

Professional & Outstanding Work

Alex & his team did an amazing job painting my house. His work is extremely professional. He is a perfectionist and it shows. Alex is not only an exceptional painter, he has many other talents. He re-did my botched front stairs to the house and he re-did my deck in the back yard (amongst other projects). See pictures below. The deck is so sturdy and will be solid for at least 20 years. It has enhanced the value of my home. He was on time & on budget, is an extremely hard worker. I'd recommend him to everyone.

Hugh in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

Interior painting

Our family has hired Creative Painting on three separate occasions at two different residences over the past ten years. They have consistently delivered outstanding, professional results and a very fair price. Highly, highly recommended.

Thank you Hugh for your review! It was a pleasure servicing you on another project and we look forward to being able to service you again in the future.

Therese in Scarborough
Therese in Scarborough

interior painting

I bought a condo as is. It was totally trashed and had a lot of smoke damage. Alex and his team went to work and transformed it into a beautiful living space in 6 days.

Thank you, Theresa. It was a pleasure working with you and the place did turn out great!

Diane
Diane

my condo

My whole condo was painted with a lot of cutting involved. Alex placed a lot attention to details on this project with excellent results! The project itself took a few days to execute and at the end of each day, all was neatly put away with no messes left behind. All was done without interruptions of our home life. I was quite impressed with the work done and the care taken to our home until the project was finished! I would highly recommend Creative Painting for your painting project!!

Annette G.
Annette G.

Two level hallway and trim

Our hallway downstairs and upstairs landing was a deep pumpkin orange and we wanted a lighter colour to open-up and brighten the space, which doesn't get a lot of natural light, so called in Creative Painting again to make it so. Great job!!!

It was a pleasure servicing tou again Annette, thank you for the review.

Stas in Toronto
Stas in Toronto

Painted condo on Lakeshore

Alex and his team at Creative Painting painted our condo in Toronto and what a wonderful job!! They paid attention to every detail and left no mess at all. We are very satisfied and highly highly recommend them. Thank you again for fast and affordable service Alex

Thank you for posting your review Stas. It was a pleasure servicing you on this project and we look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

L J.
L J.

Interior painting (several jobs over the course of a few years; estimated price is for the last job)

The work always was done quickly, at the scheduled date, completed on time, and to a very high degree of quality. The painter and other staff were very congenial. I was given good advice and informed answers to my questions. Everything was well cleaned up after the job was completed. The price was quite acceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure to service you on another painting project.

k_tomas09
k_tomas09

Interior apartment

We loved the work creative painting did in our home! Great quality and excellent service !

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure to service you and your family on your painting project. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

cathkristensen
cathkristensen
1 review Edmonton, AB

Full painting of my home

I was more than pleased with the painting and service that I received from Creative Painting. I got an estimate immediately when I called and they began painting right away and got it done within the time frame that I needed. I was on a time crunch as I was moving to Edmonton, Alberta and needed the job done quite fast. I was kept in the loop on where it was at and what was done exactly. They arranged their schedule to fit mine and frankly the whole thing was very professional and affordable. I could find no faults in my home and like anyone else, I looked for it - I looked to make sure it was done right - and it was! I would recommend them to all my friends and family for sure

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are happy you and your family are pleased with the results. We wish you all the best in your new location and home.

TaylorF
TaylorF
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting

Creative Painting painted my apartment while I was living in Toronto. Great service and even better quality of a job. I always recommend them to friends and family. Very happy with the job!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We were happy to service you on this project and wish you all the best in your new city.

More about Toronto Carpentry

Just Carpentry Contracting, formerly known as Creative Painting Co. , is a family owned and run Carpentry company operating within West End Toronto. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right contractor. That is why we ensure your experience with us will far exceed ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Etobicoke?