Just Carpentry Contracting

Formerly Creative Painting Co.
Carpenters
Toronto ON M6S 3Y8
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Etobicoke  >  Just Carpentry Contracting

Reviews for Just Carpentry Contracting

conrumble
conrumble
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Home Service

Creative Painting Co. did an amazing job on our home in Toronto. Our home had four rooms painted. It was professionally done and very clean before we moved.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure servicing you and your family on this time sensitive project. All the best in your new home.

sarah
sarah

Bedroom

One of the reasons I chose Creative Painting Co. Is you deal directly with the owners. Alex and Janice were very knowledgeable and understood exactly what I wanted for our bedroom renovation at a reasonable price.Their crew was clean, professional and mannerly. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends who need a fresh new look!

Thank you for posting your review Sarah. It was a pleasure servicing you on your project and we look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Laura
Laura

Painting

Alex has painted for me several times, and I recommended him to a friend as well. All of my experiences and my friend's experience were the same: Alex is professional, very hard-working, and pays meticulous attention to detail. He finishes the job well and on time every time. I won't hire anyone else for my painting needs.

Thank you Laura, I enjoy working on your projects every time. Looking forward to working with you again in near future.

Alex

Mary in T.O.
Mary in T.O.

Entire house painted

We had our entire house painted by Alex and his team in 2013 and then most recently our bedroom, ceiling and inside our closet. I can't say enough wonderful things about how fantastic Alex is in helping us with this crazy job before the holidays. He went above and beyond a regular paint job, he fixed so many things and coordinated his electrician to come by and rewire and replace outlets that were badly positioned. He repaired the room after we tore out some badly installed Ikea cabinets, fixed the ceiling, replaced the baseboards with perfectly matched ones for our 1930s home. He even ran to Home Depot numerous times to pick up cable/HDMI outlets, matching screws for door handles, installed closet magnets, the rewiring magic of cable outlets and wall mounted perfectly our 32" TV and hid all the cables better than those "Geek Squad" pros! Alex worked incredibly hard to present us a beyond perfect job in painting our home. I highly recommend his company for any of your painting needs. Alex is so knowledgeable and even helped tune my 6 year old's guitar when he was home sick last week. Our home is beautiful now, thanks to Alex and his team. Thank you so much!

Thank you for posting your review Mary. Your kind words mean a lot. It was a pleasure servicing you and your family on this project. We look forward to being able to work with you again on any new future painting/renovation projects that may come up.

Margaret Eaton from Toronto
Margaret Eaton from Toronto

Exterior painting for our Victorian attached brick house

Our very old house needed a fresh coat. Alex provided a very quick quote--he arrived, measured, and within 30 minutes I had my written estimate. Alex also helped to consult on the colour choices and we made an elegant selection. The job was completed quickly, neatly and beautifully. Our old wooden house numbers fell apart so Alex bought us new numbers--no charge. The house looks beautiful--the neighbours are also pleased!

Thank you for your review Margaret. It was a pleasure servicing you on this painting project and we look forward to being able to work with you again on any painting/renovation work.

Cara from Toronto
Cara from Toronto

Main floor painting and repair work

Alex and his team were excellent. They were careful, great at repair work with good attention to detail, reliable, hard working, friendly and finely skilled. Will definitely use them again!

Thank you Cara for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we look forward to being able to service you again on any future painting/renovation projects.

Dan Kogan from Toronto
Dan Kogan from Toronto

Drywall repairs and painting

Had Alex come in to repair damage to drywall made by other trades and repaint. Alex did an amazing job. On time and on budget. Thanks a lot. I will definitely call Alex for all my painting needs.

Teresa from York
Teresa from York

Painting and repairing living/dining room

Alex and his team are great. Amazing work, meticulous attention to detail with tricky repair work to damaged plaster walls. Ou living/dining room looks amazing. Will be hiring them again for sure!

Geeta Sadana-Robbins from Toronto
Geeta Sadana-Robbins from Toronto

Kitchen Painting

10 years ago, I was lucky enough to find Alex and his Company. He continuously delivers top quality work and provides outstanding service. From the moment you call him for estimate to completion of the job, he is there to meet your needs and ensure you are a very satisfied customer.

More about Just Carpentry Contracting

Just Carpentry Contracting, formerly known as Creative Painting Co. , is a family owned and run Carpentry company operating within West End Toronto. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right contractor. That is why we ensure your experience with us will far exceed ...