Toronto Carpentry

Formerly Creative Painting Co.
Carpenters
Toronto ON M6S 3Y8
Carpenters
Toronto Carpentry

Reviews for Toronto Carpentry

A from College Street
A from College Street
9.8/10

Wall leading upstairs & ceiling touchups

Creative Painting was very professional, hardworking and did an excellent job in painting the wall going upstairs. They even cleaned up as much as possible before leaving.

Judy in Etobicoke
Judy in Etobicoke
9.8/10

Room painting room re dry-walled and finished

Very professional and dependable. Finished within budget and stayed on the job until it was done completely, and in a quality way. Would recommend to anyone - will use their service again.

Janet - Cricket Club
Janet - Cricket Club

Trim, Doors & Wainscotting Painting

Alex was very professional providing us with a detailed quote of everything that would be painted in our home. Willis, the painter, worked meticulously and the painting was excellent. Would definitely use again. Very pleased with the result! Follow up courtesy call was appreciated as well!

Pauline from Riverdale
Pauline from Riverdale
9.8/10

Painted Kitchen walls ceiling counter backsplash.

Alex and his team totally updated our loud and swirly 70s kitchen for sale by painting walls, ceiling... even counter and backsplash. It looks fabulous. Very informative and insightful advice.

Lauren from downtown Toronto
Lauren from downtown Toronto

painting 2 bedroom condominium

Alex was very helpful in choosing the right colours. The work was done on time and the quality of workmanship was excellent. There was a follow- up phone call to check that I was satisfied with the work.

Diane from downtown Toronto.
Diane from downtown Toronto.

Main room of a condo.

I would like to make known that Alex with Creative Painting did an awesome job of painting the main room of my condo. This is an open concept, with many windows as it is a corner unit. There was a lot of 'cutting' involved because of the number of windows. Alex did an awesome job of executing the work perfectly, and professionally. I was most impressed with the orderliness of the tools and paint etc. at the end of the day, before the completion of the work. Before we knew it...this was done.....and done expeditiously!!
I would recommend their quality work and service to anyone requiring indoor painting. I can assure you, that you would receive excellent service, completely hassle free!!

Bloor west village-6943
Bloor west village-6943

business

Creative painting has just recently finished painting my business..It is the second time that I have used them and I could not be more satisfied..Alex did everything from help pick out colours with me to follow up with a great customer care phone call. A real personal touch. I recomend Creative Painting to anyone who is looking for great service and quality.
Thanks

Linda in Bloor West Village
Linda in Bloor West Village

Painting upstairs level including oil trim

Creative Painting did an exceptional job of patching some severely damaged plaster walls in our closets, followed by a professional painting job with especially meticulous cutting. Our place looks like new!

Paul and Linda from South Pickering
Paul and Linda from South Pickering

Painted front entrance, hall, and upstairs hallway

Project: We just built our new dream home. I painted all of the house except for the front entrance. We wanted a professional to do this part of the house as it had a 20+ foot cathedral ceiling and is the first part of the house you see when entering.

Estimates: We got 3, as usual.

Painting: We decided to use Creative as Alex showed, he was very professional and understood what we wanted. We were very pleased with their overall quality of the work. Willis, the gentleman who did the painting of our front entrance (including cathedral ceiling) and upstairs hall way, did an outstanding job!.They kept our house clean both during the painting and at clean-up. We would highly recommend this company!

More about Toronto Carpentry

Just Carpentry Contracting, formerly known as Creative Painting Co. , is a family owned and run Carpentry company operating within West End Toronto. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right contractor. That is why we ensure your experience with us will far exceed ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Etobicoke?