Creative Carpet One

Reviews for Creative Carpet One

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

Berber carpet installation

Creative Carpet One in Markham was a great company to work with. Brenda was very helpful and patient with us reviewing a myriad of alternatives, giving us very helpful suggestions. A quote was received in very quick order, installation was booked and completed within two weeks. The installers were courteous, efficient and professional.
We would gladly work with this company again.

Esther Wiser Toronto,Ontario
Esther Wiser Toronto,Ontario

broadloom

This company was recommended to me by a friend.The owner came over with samples,measured and emailed me a quote.The installers were very good and honest.I left them in my house without a worry.They were clean and when i got home from work my house was spotless.I feel like I am in a new house

Armstrong Alterna throughout main floor

From product decision-making to preparation, timely installation and cleanup, the entire project came off without a hitch. We love the new look, feel we got great value for money spent and would not hesitate to recommend this firm for their outstanding work. Thanks to Brenda at Head Office and kudos to installation crew Doug, Chris and Mike for their workmanship and professionalism.

Amy from Markham
Amy from Markham

redoing the carpets in our living room

Redoing the carpet in our living and this was the best place we found, after shopping around for a while! The staff were so friendly and helpful in regards to their knowledge about the product and answering any questions that I had. They wanted me through every step of getting rid of old stuff, purchasing new stuff and installation. And the deals were amazing! I was so impressed with this store and would definitely go back for all of my flooring needs!

Don & Sue in Stouffville
Don & Sue in Stouffville
5 reviews Unionville, ON

family room carpet

Absolutely first class in all repects. They were very helful in chosing what product to use and in colour choice. The carpet looks fantastic and we're only sorry that we didn't use them on previous prjects. WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT. Very satisfied!!!!!

mo lalji in Markham
mo lalji in Markham
2 reviews MARKHAM, ON

carpet install

we had our basement flooded .the staff helped a lot showed a lot of compastion and care with installing new carpet . after service was very good very satisfied and would recomend this company

rockitgurl
rockitgurl
3 reviews Fergus, ON

new carpeting

I recently did some renovations in my home. I also updated my worn amd tired carpeting. They did all the measuring for me and installed on time as scheduled. Thanks

JB Markham
JB Markham

Hardwood floors

I have used this company on four different occasions, three for hardwood floors and once for carpeting. We just had our bedroom hardwood floor completed in an unusual black and natural texture engineered hardwood. The two men are really exceptional. Clean, tidy, polite, hard working, very professional with attention to detail. They go out of their way, beyond what is expected, to get an excellent job done. I have complete trust in their work and judgement. I would use them over and over again!

Also, the salesman, Kosta, is very personable and is interested enough to come and see the finished floors after installation. He himself is very knowledgeable and came to the house to measure the room.