Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

120 Finchdene Square Toronto ON M1X 1A9
Shutters & Blinds
Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Reviews for Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Shutter cleaning repair and repainting

We needed to have our California shutters and patio doors cleaned repaired and repainted after 17 years. We contacted Craftsman Custom Shutters and within one week had our beautiful newly cleaned, repaired and repainted shutters reinstalled in our home.Very professional, efficient service. I was completely shocked because they looked new!!
Very impressed!

We're very happy the shutters looks new! Glad we could have helped!

Susan
Susan

Window shutters

Delighted with the installation. I was worried that the cable line and water line would be too difficult to work around in my basement window well. Not a problem at all for the very capable installer. The shutters look great!

We're very glad you love your new shutters!

aubabbar in Toronto, Ontario
aubabbar in Toronto, Ontario

Repainting of Shutters

Had my shutters resized and repainted as I had my windows replaced. Craftsman did an execellent job as they look brand new. The customer service has been excellant surpassing my expectations.

Very happy you like your new shutters! Thanks for working with us!

Karen
Karen

Repair California Shutters

I had 21 year shutters that needed fixing up, cleaning and repainting. I called and made a appointment with Craftsman Custom Built Shutters to provide me with a quote.

They came in gave me a quote on my shutters for the back sliding door and my kitchen. I was surprised that once I said okay the sales man removed my shutters away, same visit. Within a week and half I received a call that my shutters were ready. I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the my new Shutters and the installer. He was quick, and very friendly. I have had comments from my neighbors telling me that they love my new shutters.

I would and have already recommended Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc. to anyone looking to repair there wood shutters.

Thank you so much! We are very happy to hear you like your new re-painted shutters!

leila.toronto
leila.toronto

Shutters

Work was done well. Will give good reference to anyone. Great communication with staff. Thanks.

Thank you so much! We love hearing positive feedback from our customers and truly appreciate it! Very happy the job went well!

abarrett
abarrett

Custom shutters for century home

Craftsman sent someone to check the measurements I'd provided before finalizing their quote, which was much appreciated. Wayne showed up with several samples to show me and described our options, which I hugely appreciated. In less than 2 weeks, the shutters were ready and the installers did a great job.

We are very pleased with the new look for our home, and are very satisfied with both the quality of the shutters and the excellent service. Special thanks to Wayne for all the questions he was able to answer for me, so we could get exactly what we really wanted.

Happy we could have helped, and we will let Wayne know to keep doing what hes doing!

NANCY J.
NANCY J.
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

Shutters on all windows and roller shade on kitchen window.

They came and measured and they were installed the next week. We were very pleased as we have a lot of windows in our ground floor condo and needed privacy. The work done was excellent. Everything was left neat and clean. We are now enjoying our beautiful window coverings. We had them installed in our house also by Craftsman and they stood the test of time so we didn't hesitate to get them installed in our condo and I'm sure we will continue to enjoy them for many years to come.

We are glad to hear you love your window coverings!

vmaccardo
vmaccardo
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Condo reno

Beautifully crafted wooden shutters. Recommendation by close friends and MADE IN CANADA big factors in choosing Craftsman. Professional and pleasant staff. Best price for value after checking comps.

Thank you so much! Glad to you hear liked them and are supporting local businesses!

Sumaira R.
Sumaira R.

Condo Blinds

Great job, excellent service. I have always relied on Craftsman for Shutters and Blinds be it for my own house or investment property. I have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them. Keep up the good job!

Thank you so much. Glad you like them!

L.A.Moses
L.A.Moses

Shutters throughout the home

I first used Craftsman years ago to do my shutters in the kitchen - window and sliding doors, and they were well priced, professional and timely. So when I decided to do plantations in my bedroom I called them and then recently, I decided to add plantations to my family and dining room. Even though I got other quotes, I went with them because I knew they would do a good job and I would get a great price. They did a great job, got the shutters to me in a week and 1/2, took down my existing blinds, and replaced a couple of shutter slates from the kitchen. I will definitely call them for any blind/shutter work I need in the future.

More about Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Craftsman Custom Built Shutters has been serving the GTA for over 20 years! We specialize in Wood shutters and blinds. We offer the highest quality blinds from trusted manufacturers such as Hunter Douglas and Elite Window Fashions. From roller shades to light diffusing window blinds, we have it all.

Contact us today to book your appointment.