Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

120 Finchdene Square Toronto ON M1X 1A9
Shutters & Blinds
Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

New Windows  in Vaughan
New Windows in Vaughan

Interior wood shutters

This is the 2nd time l have used Craftsman Shutters and again l am very happy with their work. As l had my Bay window and sliding door replaced, l required my old shutters to be removed. (which were over 10 years old). I asked Craftsman to respray them and refit them after the new windows were installed. I also asked for a new shutter placed in my daughters room. Mitch the installer did a great job with the installation. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is thinking about shutters.

Thank you so much! we appreciate you coming back to us again and were so happy to have been able to help!

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto
1 review , ON

California Shutters

Just wanted to mention that they did a great job for a great price.
Wayne was patient and answered all our questions and completed the job on time right before Christmas
Highly recommend them to anyone

Thank you Ron! We are happy you had a great experience. Enjoy your new shutters.

scarboroughmikey
scarboroughmikey

California shutters

Craftsman did a great job. I was very satisfied with their work. Would recommend them to you anytime !

Thank you so much! We appreciate you working with us!

Christian L.
Christian L.

Craftsman Wood Shutters

Excellent company and fabulous service. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Glad to hear the job and service was good!

NemiT
NemiT

Main floor and bedrooms shutters

Used Craftsman on 2 homes now . Excellent work and great people to work with
Very knowledgeable and fantastic service

We so happy to have had the pleasure to do two of your homes! Very glad you like your shutters. Thank you for your business.

Renee
Renee

Shutters dining room and bedroom

Very prompt and excellent service shutters repaired and painted look brand new will use them again.

We are glad we were able to get your shutters back to brand new! Thank you so much for choosing Craftsman!

Isabel
Isabel
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

new shutters, also repainting of old exisiting shutters that were 30 years old

my shutters were for my livingroom and dining room, i shopped around and craftsman had the best prices, they came and measured. In approx 3 weeks they returned with my shutters. Installation was fast , done in under 2 hrs. Well he was there i showed my installer my family room shutters. They were wood, installed when i had purchased my home 30 years previously in a bay window overlooking garage. He said he could repaint them for me. He took them with him and returned them 2 weeks later and reinstalled them giving me new magnets and hinges. I am very happy with the quality of shutters and the installation .

Very happy we could help with the new and older panels! Thanks so much for working with us!

stephanie
stephanie

Shutters

Our windows look so beautiful with the shutters- we get so many compliments on them and they look fabulous! Thank you for your quality work!

We are very happy to hear you love the look of your custom built shutters!

Danny p.
Danny p.

Living room shutters and dining room shutters

Chris came by and measured my windows in my living room dining room and kitchen and assured me everything would be perfect… The installer came by two weeks later and did a fantastic job… Very happy and would recommend craftsman to anyone who would like to enhance the look of their windows ..increase the value of their home and never have to worry about curtains again…
These wooden shutters look amazing open or closed ..
Best investment I made for my home..
Danny

We are so happy you liked the shutter upgrade for your home! Very happy we could help!

Shutter cleaning repair and repainting

We needed to have our California shutters and patio doors cleaned repaired and repainted after 17 years. We contacted Craftsman Custom Shutters and within one week had our beautiful newly cleaned, repaired and repainted shutters reinstalled in our home.Very professional, efficient service. I was completely shocked because they looked new!!
Very impressed!

We're very happy the shutters looks new! Glad we could have helped!

More about Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Craftsman Custom Built Shutters has been serving the GTA for over 20 years! We specialize in Wood shutters and blinds. We offer the highest quality blinds from trusted manufacturers such as Hunter Douglas and Elite Window Fashions. From roller shades to light diffusing window blinds, we have it all.

Contact us today to book your appointment.