Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
120 Finchdene Square Toronto ON M1X 1A9
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Scarborough  >  Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Reviews for Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

vmaccardo
vmaccardo
1 review Pickering, ON

Condo reno

Beautifully crafted wooden shutters. Recommendation by close friends and MADE IN CANADA big factors in choosing Craftsman. Professional and pleasant staff. Best price for value after checking comps.

Sumaira R.
Sumaira R.

Condo Blinds

Great job, excellent service. I have always relied on Craftsman for Shutters and Blinds be it for my own house or investment property. I have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them. Keep up the good job!

Thank you so much. Glad you like them!

L.A.Moses
L.A.Moses

Shutters throughout the home

I first used Craftsman years ago to do my shutters in the kitchen - window and sliding doors, and they were well priced, professional and timely. So when I decided to do plantations in my bedroom I called them and then recently, I decided to add plantations to my family and dining room. Even though I got other quotes, I went with them because I knew they would do a good job and I would get a great price. They did a great job, got the shutters to me in a week and 1/2, took down my existing blinds, and replaced a couple of shutter slates from the kitchen. I will definitely call them for any blind/shutter work I need in the future.

Thank you so much! We love hearing positive feedback from our customers and truly appreciate it! Very happy the job went well!

SED
SED
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shutters in Living/Dining room

Im my opinion it is service and quality that distinguishes one company from another. Craftsman shutters excells in both depts. from the office staff to Wayne (Sales) and installation our experience, Craftsman exceeds our expectations.

We are repeat customers for a reason.
Wayne is professional and personable. He took time to listen to my questions and address them. The end result is a window treatment that we are extremely satisfied with. In addition, Our installer was professional and tidy.

Having ordered for the first time from Craftsmas about 15 years ago I can attest to the quality of their product.

To top it off the product is locally made in the GTA.

Keep up the great work and thank you for maintaining superior quality and service.

Best regards,
Stephanie

Thank you so much Stephanie! We truly take pride in satisfying our customers. We are so happy you had a great experience!

rashida
rashida

California shutters.

The sales person Wayne came well prepared and was extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous. Took his time with me in answering all my questions. Took exact measurements gave me his honest opinion when I asked him for it and the shutters fit perfectly.
Mitch was very professional and in my opinion he is a perfectionist.
My experience was definitely positive and I have no negative comments at share.

Thank you so much Rashida. We are ecstatic that you had a great experience!

Shutter Installation

I have used craftsman shutters on three houses that i have owned over the past 15 years.
We love the quality of the shutters and the installers are second to none.
Their prices are very competitive and am happy with the product.

Mississauga

Thank you so much. It was pleasure to do many of your homes!

paul f.
paul f.
1 review Pickering, ON

Shutters installation.

Craftsman sent Wayne over to take the order and do all the measurements. He was very nice and extremely professional. A few weeks later, Mitch arrived to do the install. He was also pleasant, installed quickly and cleaned up thoroughly.
The shutters look great and operate wonderfully. We’re gonna order more next year.

Thank you Paul!! Glad you like them.

kellyaimola
kellyaimola

What shutters throughout my entire house

We could not be happier with our wood shutters. This is my families third time having shutters put through out our new homes from craftsman. We have also recommended craftsman shutters to all of our friends and family to whom some have used and have been extremely happy as well. The quality & workmanship is excellent and went over and above our expectations. Most importantly their customer service is amazing along with fair pricing. We will continue to use and recommend craftsman shutters!

We are so happy you love your shutters! Thank you for all of h referrals to friends and family! We truly do strive to make all of our customers happy. Enjoy your new shutters!

Window Coverings

We had custom build shutters and blinds built for our new windows. We were very happy with the customer service, the installation and the product.

Thank you so much for working with us. We are glad you like your new window treatments!

matt.d.mcdonald
matt.d.mcdonald
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Wood shutters

Wayne and his team did a great job quoting and installing shutters on all windows and sliding doors on my main floor in stouffville. Turn around was quick (approx 2 weeks) and when I had a small issue with one shutter they fixed the issue promptly.

Will work with them again!
Matt

Thank you Matt for being such a pleasure to work with. We are happy to be of service to you!

More about Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Craftsman Custom Built Shutters has been serving the GTA for over 20 years! We specialize in Wood shutters and blinds. We offer the highest quality blinds from trusted manufacturers such as Hunter Douglas and Elite Window Fashions. From roller shades to light diffusing window blinds, we have it all.

Contact us today to book your appointment.