Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
120 Finchdene Square Toronto ON M1X 1A9
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Scarborough  >  Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Reviews for Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

rashida
rashida

California shutters.

The sales person Wayne came well prepared and was extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous. Took his time with me in answering all my questions. Took exact measurements gave me his honest opinion when I asked him for it and the shutters fit perfectly.
Mitch was very professional and in my opinion he is a perfectionist.
My experience was definitely positive and I have no negative comments at share.

Thank you so much Rashida. We are ecstatic that you had a great experience!

Shutter Installation

I have used craftsman shutters on three houses that i have owned over the past 15 years.
We love the quality of the shutters and the installers are second to none.
Their prices are very competitive and am happy with the product.

Mississauga

Thank you so much. It was pleasure to do many of your homes!

paul f.
paul f.
1 review Pickering, ON

Shutters installation.

Craftsman sent Wayne over to take the order and do all the measurements. He was very nice and extremely professional. A few weeks later, Mitch arrived to do the install. He was also pleasant, installed quickly and cleaned up thoroughly.
The shutters look great and operate wonderfully. We’re gonna order more next year.

Thank you Paul!! Glad you like them.

kellyaimola
kellyaimola

What shutters throughout my entire house

We could not be happier with our wood shutters. This is my families third time having shutters put through out our new homes from craftsman. We have also recommended craftsman shutters to all of our friends and family to whom some have used and have been extremely happy as well. The quality & workmanship is excellent and went over and above our expectations. Most importantly their customer service is amazing along with fair pricing. We will continue to use and recommend craftsman shutters!

We are so happy you love your shutters! Thank you for all of h referrals to friends and family! We truly do strive to make all of our customers happy. Enjoy your new shutters!

Window Coverings

We had custom build shutters and blinds built for our new windows. We were very happy with the customer service, the installation and the product.

Thank you so much for working with us. We are glad you like your new window treatments!

matt.d.mcdonald
matt.d.mcdonald
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Wood shutters

Wayne and his team did a great job quoting and installing shutters on all windows and sliding doors on my main floor in stouffville. Turn around was quick (approx 2 weeks) and when I had a small issue with one shutter they fixed the issue promptly.

Will work with them again!
Matt

Thank you Matt for being such a pleasure to work with. We are happy to be of service to you!

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Shutters

Very good job done. And very fast. The quality is very good and function of The shutters work well

It was a pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to work on your home.

Fairwood P.
Fairwood P.
1 review Burlington, ON

California shutters

This is our 5 th house with Craftman shutters. Good service. Quick delivery. Very professional

We are so glad to be of good service to you! Enjoy your new window treatments! And thank you for choosing Craftsman Shutters.

Shutters

The entire experience was great! Every point of contact was professional, helpful, and even fun. Answered our numerous questions, and were even fine with some unusual customizations we wanted that we're positive created extra work for them. A great family company, would definitely recommend and hire again. If you want shutters, call these guys!

Thank you so much! We truly take pride in supplying the best service and products for our customers! Glad to hear you enjoyed our experience! It was an honour to do your home!

Craftsman Shutters

Shutter installation

I was very impressed with the quality and professionalism of their work. They were on time and they completed the work in a timely manner. I had no issues with the work. I have referred them to many of my friends. Job well done. I will definitely use them again

Wow, thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear you love your shutters! Thank you so much for spreading the love to all of your friends! Whenever you need us, were here!

More about Craftsman Custom Built Shutters Inc.

Craftsman Custom Built Shutters has been serving the GTA for over 20 years! We specialize in Wood shutters and blinds. We offer the highest quality blinds from trusted manufacturers such as Hunter Douglas and Elite Window Fashions. From roller shades to light diffusing window blinds, we have it all.

Contact us today to book your appointment.