Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Mark T in Richmond Hill
Mark T in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional Installation of Lennox HVAC system

In searching for a company to replace my aging 30 year old Lennox HVAC system I looked to Homestars to find a reputable company. After doing my research I found 3 potential companies but in the end found that Cozy World Inc. to be exceptional above the rest. Right from the start with Robert and his patience with me and all the questions I asked about the new system, rebates and installation I knew I was in good hands.

The installation went without an issue led by Saeed and his attention to every detail was evident after it was finished. Everything was taken care of from the removal of the old system right down to the explanation of the new system operation and what to expect in savings.

I would highly recommend Cozy World Inc. for a professional installation job done right the first time and who strive for no less than 100% customer satisfaction.

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for the review.

John Busnello from Richmond Hill
John Busnello from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Repair

On Tuesday July 24, I noticed during the day the house was getting warmer and when I checked the compressor fan outside, it was no longer working. Gave Cozy World a call around 5 PM and Boris asked me to try a few things. Nothing worked. Fred made an appointment to come by at 8 AM following morning and fixed the problem in half hour and charged the cost of the trip. Thank you guys.
John

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your review.

RJB in Scarborough
RJB in Scarborough

100% Satisfaction

After moving into a new house where the builder had installed an inadequate AC unit I was frustrated with our continuous hot house. I called 3 companies for their recommendations and quotations.
Fred came to us from Cozy World and, although they were not the lowest bid, he offered the best solution to our problems after taking the time to listen and understand our concerns.
A few days later the installation team came in and did an excellent job of not only installing the new units but also explaining all aspects to me. Although it was a long day for them they did not leave until we knew everything was running properly and I completely understood the mechanisms.
Overall, from start to finish, a great experience. I would recommend this company 100%!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

danny g in Toronto
danny g in Toronto

ac repair

We had a problem with our older (15 yr) ac unit and phoned Cozy World after seeing all the great reviews. Fred came that day and repaired the unit promptly and reasonably. I find their service and integrity second to none! When our ac unit finally gives up the ghost, Cozy World will be the company I contact to replace it!

Dear Danny,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

New Furnace and AC Units

Boris and his team did a great job and exceeded my expectations on all aspects of the project. Saeed who installed the units was thorough, professional and courteous. Thanks for excellent service! Keep it up!

Dear Paul,
It's been our pleasure to work with you.

Great Service - professional, reliable and responsive

Hired Cozy World initially to check out a Lennox furnace on a house we were planning on putting an offer on. Found Cozy World on Homestars well rated. The issue with the furnace turned out to be minor so we brought the house. A few months later, we found the Lennox air conditioner was not working. We couldn't check the AC out prior to purchase as it was freezing when we brought the house. Called Cozy World (Sina) again and it turned out that there was no gas in the coils. Cost to fix the coils and replace the gas was $1800. Cost of a new Lennox AC was $2900 +tax and we get a warranty with that. We were a little hesitant to buy a Lennox given that the one that broke was only 5 years old. Unfortunately, when a new owner takes over the furnace, the parts warranty goes from 10 years to 5 and we brought the house at the 5 year mark. Cozy World assured us that it was likely an installation issue and not a Lennox issue. New AC unit working well. Installation work and service by Sina was well done. Time will tell about the Lennox product itself. We have never had a Lennox AC or furnace before. We previously had a Goodman furnace and AC which was 10 years old when we moved and never had an issue.

We would highly recommend the services of Cozy World. We found them responsive, professional and reliable and plan on using them next year for furnace maintenance.

I will write back again if there is an issue with the product in the future.

Dear customer,
Thank you very much for the detailed review.

Basil in Toronto
Basil in Toronto

Same Day Service During Heat Wave

Our central A/C quit cooling the air during a heat wave and we needed it fixed fast as we have 2 young children. I called Cozy World in the morning and Fred was able to show up at the house in the afternoon.

He was very quickly able to assess the problem and replace the defective part. The whole visit only lasted 10 minutes and we had cool air again!

HI Basil

I am glad you are happy with our service ..

Martin Cottreau from Thornhill
Martin Cottreau from Thornhill

Emergency AC and furnace replacement

When our AC finally died, we weren't surprised: we knew it, and the furnace, were on their last legs and that we would have to replace them soon. But it was made urgent when the AC failed during a long-weekend with temperatures in the high 30's with a house full of kids!

On a holiday Monday, I setup a service request on Homestars, expecting people to get back to me when they opened on Tuesday. However, within hours, *on a holiday*, Boris was at our house, diagnosing the problem (for free) and giving us a quote to replace the entire system. Within 3 days, everything was done! Unbelievable!

The installation crew, lead by Saeed, did a great job. They were so thorough and left everything cleaner and neater then how they found it. They were professional and listened and addressed all our questions and concerns.

This was one of the best experiences I have had with contractors. Highly recommend.

Hi Martin ..

Thanks for taking the time and writing the Review

Joe. F in Markham
Joe. F in Markham

Saved by Fred at Cozy when AC died on a smoking hot day in June

Our AC died in the middle of an insane heat wave (June 2018). While I like to tinker with things before calling the pros, my wife and kids simply wouldn't have it and pretty much put a gun to my head to call a pro. Off to homestars to find someone and i dug up Cozy-world. With +1000 reviews and an excellent rating, i gave them a call. They took my call swiftly and had a technician (Fred) call me back within an hour. He troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone (for free!) though we quickly figured out it was either a capacitor or motor issue. He told me he would come by later in the day and was at our house within 4 hours. In 20 mins, he diagnosed the issue (capacitor), replaced it for less than his initial quote and was done. With AC fixed, my wife paid the man and tipped him a popsicle (it was hot). Great experience with Fred and would definitely call these guys again without hesitation.

HI Joe ..
Thanks for the review and the (Popsicle)
Enjoy the rest of the summer

Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill
Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill

New Furnace and Central Air Conditioning

After about 18 years, our AC and Furnace was ready for replacement. It was a pleasure dealing with Bori, the president of Cozy World, and his installers, from the beginning of the process to the follow-up work required including product registration, rebate application and checking to see if I was happy with the work completed. All my calls were returned quickly and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Installers were professional and polite, and removed all debris from the worksite. Our Amana AC and furnace are working well and we highly recommend Cozy World.

Hi ..

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review ..

WE really appreciate it ..

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple