Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Ron from Toronto
Ron from Toronto

Simply the best

Quick quote at much lower price than other quotes. Showed up promptly, worked all day to get it done. As good as it gets for professionals in GTA. The men who did the work were so good I had to give them each a $100 extra.

Marek from Richmond Hill
Marek from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas furnace replacement

When the blower in our 19-year old furnace failed we have decided to buy a new furnace rather than repair the old one. With so many heating & A/C contractors, selection of the best one is not easy. I was lucky to call Cozy World. Fred immediately responded, visited our home, listen to our concerns and preferences, give us a good advice and a quite reasonable estimate for the quietest and most efficient Lennox furnace. His installation team led by Sina did a fantastic job. Everything went smoothly and and fast - they finished by the afternoon. We are very glad with the results and especially the quietness of the furnace. We also appreciate that the venting pipes were placed in an unobstructive way and the new metal work looks so much nicer than the old one. It was a pleasure to deal with Cozy World. I can highly recommend this company to everyone who wants to deal with professional and friendly people.

Nadim A. in Toronto
Nadim A. in Toronto

New Air Conditioner + Installation

The entire experience with Cozy World was great from the get go. Fred showed up on time, took full measurements and ended up recommending a smaller unit than was recommended by others, which actually performs much better (and cheaper). The installation guys were amazing - very professional, diligent and friendly. Unit's been functioning for a month now and we love it. I would highly recommend Cozy World for their honestly, experience and friendly service.

Ash in Toronto
Ash in Toronto
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

AC installation

I contacted Cozy World and spoke with Boris regarding a new AC unit for my home. He was very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice. After speaking with him I knew I would utilize their services. 1 week later the installation team arrived and went to work (Saeed and his assistant). Saeed was very professional and did an excellent job. Everything was run neatly and cleanly.

I highly recommend Cozy World to anyone needing great AC work. Will definitely use them again!

1 review Newmarket, ON

AC unit

Booked an appointment with Boris regarding a new AC unit at my rental property. Installers were there promptly and completed the installation within the promised time frame. Efficient and friendly. I highly recommend Cozy World for all your heating and cooling systems.

Thank you very much for the review.

Andrew in Richmond Hill
Andrew in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner Replacement

The installation of my new air conditioning system went very smoothly. From the moment I called and spoke to Fred who provided a quote over the phone and came out the next day to confirm pricing I confirmed the reviews I read about Cozy World were great.

Sina and his partner were both courteous and professional, small acts such as taking off their shoes when entering the house is something you do not expect these days.

They answered all questions I had, kept their work area clean, and did not mind me watching and learning as they worked (which I am sure can be an annoyance at times)

The system was tested and confirmed to be working (it is still a bit chilly outside to have the system on fully)

Sina and his partner both treated my house as if it was their own. I could not appreciate that more.

I have already recommended Cozy World to colleagues and friends whoever may need service or new installs in the future.

Larysa in Vaughan
Larysa in Vaughan

New central air conditioner/coils installation

It's not a first time when I'm using the Cozy World. About 8-10 years ago they installed for me new furnace, tankless water heater and ductless air heat pump. We were very satisfied with services Boris and his team provided. It was quick, well organized, excellent from the sales to installation stage. All paperwork were done and equipment was registered with manufacturer for our convenience. This time they installed new central air conditioner and new bigger coils for better air flow in the house. Again, I was very satisfied with services provided. Thank you Boris and team for your excellent service!

Dear Larysa,
Thank you very much for coming back.

Top Notch Pricing and Service

We are so impressed with the company's service and team - well done. Upon arriving at our home Fred provided insight on the problems we were experiencing with our old Furnace and AC system. He provided competitive pricing and helped us to get the maximum available rebates. The installers were highly professional, highly competent and they shared key information about the new system to ensure years of worry free operation. From start to finish we were very pleased with the purchase and installation process. These guys should be on everyone's short list for a Furnace/AC purchase.

Thank you very much for your review and your business.

Replace central air conditioning unit

Older central air conditioning unit was no longer working so we called Cozy World based on a friend's recommendation and the strong Homestars reviews.

Fred came to look at our existing unit and to provide a quote. Very honest and upfront on pricing. Provided us options but did not try to upsell us on equipment that we did not need. I very much appreciated this!

Installers were professional, knowledgeable and polite. The replacement of the Central Air unit was very well done. We got the installation completed just before the hot weather arrived. Perfect timing!

Strongly recommend Cozy World. It's tough to find professional, honest, reliable companies. We'll be calling Fred and the Cozy World team for all future work.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Quality and friendly service for gas line extension

I needed to extend my gas line to the outside to connect to a BBQ. I contacted Cozy World and was promptly contacted back by their gas installer, Sina. The appointment was scheduled within a few days. Sina and his partner were very courteous and professional. Everything was done to code and labeled clearly. Their pricing was competitive and better than others'.

Thank you very much for your review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple