Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace installation

Boris and his team are professional and passionate individuals. They care about their service and products and will ensure that I don't have to do anything for getting a new furnace. They do all the paperwork for rebates and explained to me everything I needed to do to ensure my furnace last a long time. Talk to many companies and chose them because of price and service. Definitely top choice and will recommend to everyone

Dear Eric,
Thank you very much for your review!

Installations of Furnace and AC

I don't write these often but I find these people were exceptional. I needed a new furnace and air conditioning system. I started with Fred, the sales person, who took time to explain everything and was extremely patient. Fred has a technical background so he doesn't talk like a salesman, and I Iike that - you get the feeling he's being straight with you - he's a professional and it shows. Saeed was the installer. He also has a very pleasant courteous style and he take pride in his work; doesn't cut corners - as a result I'm completely satisfied and friends in the business who looked at his work say it was really well done. Also, Saeed cleaned up after the job was all done. Thanks guys, I'm going to be recommending you to all my friends.

Thank you very much for the detailed review!

Julie L. in Richmond hill
Julie L. in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair - excellent service!

When our (ancient) furnace stopped keeping up with the cold this week, Fred at Cozy World was my first call. He has been here before to help us in similar circumstances in past years and has always been amazing to deal with and does his job expertly. He is very courteous, quick to reply to requests, and is super-accommodating in terms of scheduling his visit.
Absolutely recommend!

Dear Julie,
Thank you very much for coming back!

Stuart
Stuart

HVAC and water

This is the first time I tried the biggest wholesaler services with executive membership (as you get 2% rewards) and after knowing they choose value and quality well for the most part I still had to do my due diligence as this is a critical part of the house. Starting with the Sales guy (Robert) who had technical knowledge and was able to fix my complex filter this company started off with a bang. Let me say I’m an extremely picky customer and hard to deal with as have questions and interested in the technical portions to get a good job done. The owner was called out during the holidays by his trusty workers as we had rare lemon while at the gym (as his clothes could tell) on his personal day off to go the extra mile. They didn't leave a mess for me to clean

Dear Stuart,
Thank you very much for your business!

Jim
Jim

New furnace, a/c, humidifier

This is my 2nd installation using Cozy World and both times the work was done very competently. The furnace is working very well. Boris kept in touch with me whenever I called and responded quickly to my requests.

McJ411949 in Newmarket
McJ411949 in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

INSTALL NEW LENNOX FURNACE

Robert looked after us very well. He ensured we got the right model, the best price, was knowledgeable about energy rebates available and helped us set up the energy audit. Installation went smoothly and installers were very knowledgeable and professional.

Thank you very much for the review!

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Very rare find!

Including rebate cost was $2688.00

RARE Find! Just moved into a house and the furnace broke - tried fixing - no luck - checked Homestars.com and submitted an online request for a service and quote Thursday evening - Fred the owner called me within 10 seconds - at like after 9 PM - that was amazing in itself - what I liked as I came to know in meeting him was he listened to me and he knew I was not happy with having to replace a furnace after just moving in with all the costs associated - He offered me Goodman Furnace for an amazing price with a rebate. I asked if he could come at 8 am the next day to finalize quote - he showed up - gave me good advice and stated will install and fix everything as the furnace needed an extra vent to the outside and needed some circulation vents in the furnace room. He was so nice and put my mind ease - The furnace was installed within 2 days on the Sunday with the excellent technicians - I didn't even notice they were there - very professional - The furnace amazing - warms the house more than needed - but the service was outstanding more than anything else! Thank you so much to Cozy world INC. - as I told the owner Fred - he made my week with the price and service! rebate was submitted by Cozy World INC. I will be recommending Cozy World INC to anyone and everyone!

Dear Andre,
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Arnold in Etobicoke
Arnold in Etobicoke
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thumps up for FRED

My furnace / heater was not working properly and need a maintenance, I called Fred and he responded to my call and came at the same day and fixed my furnace...Thank you so much FRED !!!

Dear Arnold,
Thank you very much for the review!

MT in North York
MT in North York

HVAC

Than-you Boris for the work well done. Your installers were very knowledgeable, polite, and helpful. I already sent your contact info to all my friends and colleagues.
We wish all you Happy New Year!

It's been my pleasure! Happy New Year!

NL Larry
NL Larry

Not just products but backed up with service!

I purchased a Goodman high efficiency furnace 8 years ago. Since then I have contacted Boris several times with concerns, such as blocked drain tube (from a garbage disposal) and received helpful advice. However, most I received an E1 code which prevented the furnace from firing.

To make a long story short, Boris and his technician traced the problem to the circuit board, and replaced it - under warranty. Without an extra cost extended warranty. How many HVAC companies provide a 10 year warranty? It was a selling point when I bought it, but I did not expect to use it - and of course one wonders if it will even be honoured. But it was. And that's why I'm writing this review.

Products are products and can be found a hundred different places. But service and commitment to honour commitments are harder to find. If you find that - acknowledge it and make it known.

Dear Larry,
Thank you very much for your kind words!

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple