Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Very rare find!

Including rebate cost was $2688.00

RARE Find! Just moved into a house and the furnace broke - tried fixing - no luck - checked Homestars.com and submitted an online request for a service and quote Thursday evening - Fred the owner called me within 10 seconds - at like after 9 PM - that was amazing in itself - what I liked as I came to know in meeting him was he listened to me and he knew I was not happy with having to replace a furnace after just moving in with all the costs associated - He offered me Goodman Furnace for an amazing price with a rebate. I asked if he could come at 8 am the next day to finalize quote - he showed up - gave me good advice and stated will install and fix everything as the furnace needed an extra vent to the outside and needed some circulation vents in the furnace room. He was so nice and put my mind ease - The furnace was installed within 2 days on the Sunday with the excellent technicians - I didn't even notice they were there - very professional - The furnace amazing - warms the house more than needed - but the service was outstanding more than anything else! Thank you so much to Cozy world INC. - as I told the owner Fred - he made my week with the price and service! rebate was submitted by Cozy World INC. I will be recommending Cozy World INC to anyone and everyone!

Arnold in Etobicoke
Arnold in Etobicoke
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Thumps up for FRED

My furnace / heater was not working properly and need a maintenance, I called Fred and he responded to my call and came at the same day and fixed my furnace...Thank you so much FRED !!!

MT in North York
MT in North York

HVAC

Than-you Boris for the work well done. Your installers were very knowledgeable, polite, and helpful. I already sent your contact info to all my friends and colleagues.
We wish all you Happy New Year!

NL Larry
NL Larry

Not just products but backed up with service!

I purchased a Goodman high efficiency furnace 8 years ago. Since then I have contacted Boris several times with concerns, such as blocked drain tube (from a garbage disposal) and received helpful advice. However, most I received an E1 code which prevented the furnace from firing.

To make a long story short, Boris and his technician traced the problem to the circuit board, and replaced it - under warranty. Without an extra cost extended warranty. How many HVAC companies provide a 10 year warranty? It was a selling point when I bought it, but I did not expect to use it - and of course one wonders if it will even be honoured. But it was. And that's why I'm writing this review.

Products are products and can be found a hundred different places. But service and commitment to honour commitments are harder to find. If you find that - acknowledge it and make it known.

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Furnace and A C installation and service

It's been over 2 years since these units were installed. Quality and care every step of the way. And even after a couple of years, you are treated with the same level of wonderful service. I would most definitely recommend them. Fred and team were great.

Preuss
Preuss

Water Heater replacement

We first hired Cozy World 6 years ago to replace our furnace and A/C. They were great, super responsive, and managed to run a vent to the side of our end-unit townhouse through a tiny opening around the existing ductwork that showed real craftsmanship. Sorry I didn't leave them a review back then.

Fast forward to this year, after a mandatory inspection following a meter replacement, Enercare decided our rented water heater could no longer be serviced (even though we had been paying them for the alleged peace of mind for a decade past what we now know its useful life was) and refused to turn it back on. Great way to con you into signing another abusive contract.

Despite Enercare's shady tactics, we considered getting a new rental, but wanted a tankless so that we could finally get rid of the chimney going through the kitchen wall. Enercare said it couldn't be done because there was no way of running the new vents to the side or back of the house. We called another company, but they also said it couldn't be done. And then I remembered Cozy World's vent routing artistry.

Cozy World was once again super responsive. They understood the hassle of us being without hot water and their owner came the same day to take a look and sent an installer that same evening. After exploring a few alternatives he also thought it couldn't be done and that we might have to go with another tank, but showed great care by trying to fix the old one on the spot, while his date waited in the car. They even offered to lend us a used tank to buy us some time.

The following day, Cozy World sent a more experienced installer - the same one who had replaced our furnace - and told us if anyone could do it, it would be him. And they were right.

The ductwork in our 30+ year old townhouse is like something out of a puzzle, and the poorly finished basement doesn't help. Yet, they were able to run the two new vents behind the drywall of the basement and only had to cut a small opening - which they covered with a grill afterwards.

Despite the extremely challenging venting puzzle two other companies said could not be solved, we got ourselves a brand new Rinnai tankless heater installed in a single day! Not only we could go back to warm baths, but we could finally reclaim the chimney space when we proceeded to renovate the kitchen. All thanks to Cozy World's ingenuity.

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto

Service and Replacement

I called Cozy World this summer when my AC was not working. Fred came the same day to check out my problem. I ended up having my AC unit replaced. Sina and crew came by a few days later to replace my unit. The job was done pretty quickly and professionally. I would recommend Cozy World to others in need of HVAC service!

Dear Wayne,
Thank you very much for the review!

Peter
Peter
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and reasonable price

I am very satisfied with the professionalism and quality of work of the installers, and would not hesitate to recommend your company to other homeowners. Our old furnace has died. It took only a day for Frank to schedule a site visit to provide a comprehensive quote, and two days to schedule the replacement just as outside temperature started dropping. Frank explained all the options in detail, and made it easy for us to make an educated choice. Saeed and his crew were super efficient, polite, fast, cleaned up the worksite afterwards and generally were a pleasure to work with. New furnace and WiFi thermostat are working very well, much better than the old ones. The company also submitted rebate claims right away and kept me updated throughout the process. Great job guys!

Dear Peter,
It's been our pleasure working with you!

Allan in Richmond Hill
Allan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace/AC

The Cozy World team came last Sunday and did a great job installing the furnace and AC with very little disruption to my family. They laid down protection on the floor before they started work and everything was done quickly and efficiently. They took time to clean up before they left. Initially there was a small water leak from the furnace drainage tubing but they came back the same afternoon to have the problem fixed. Overall I am very satisfied with the work done by the installation team.

Dear Allan,
Thank you very much for your kind word!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very Professional and Efficient Service

We were happy for the advice and questions answered by the team - Fahad was helpful in advising us on the right furnace for our home. The installation was completed by Sayed and his team, it was done promptly and properly. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review!

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple