Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Great Service - professional, reliable and responsive

Hired Cozy World initially to check out a Lennox furnace on a house we were planning on putting an offer on. Found Cozy World on Homestars well rated. The issue with the furnace turned out to be minor so we brought the house. A few months later, we found the Lennox air conditioner was not working. We couldn't check the AC out prior to purchase as it was freezing when we brought the house. Called Cozy World (Sina) again and it turned out that there was no gas in the coils. Cost to fix the coils and replace the gas was $1800. Cost of a new Lennox AC was $2900 +tax and we get a warranty with that. We were a little hesitant to buy a Lennox given that the one that broke was only 5 years old. Unfortunately, when a new owner takes over the furnace, the parts warranty goes from 10 years to 5 and we brought the house at the 5 year mark. Cozy World assured us that it was likely an installation issue and not a Lennox issue. New AC unit working well. Installation work and service by Sina was well done. Time will tell about the Lennox product itself. We have never had a Lennox AC or furnace before. We previously had a Goodman furnace and AC which was 10 years old when we moved and never had an issue.

We would highly recommend the services of Cozy World. We found them responsive, professional and reliable and plan on using them next year for furnace maintenance.

I will write back again if there is an issue with the product in the future.

Basil in Toronto
Basil in Toronto

Same Day Service During Heat Wave

Our central A/C quit cooling the air during a heat wave and we needed it fixed fast as we have 2 young children. I called Cozy World in the morning and Fred was able to show up at the house in the afternoon.

He was very quickly able to assess the problem and replace the defective part. The whole visit only lasted 10 minutes and we had cool air again!

HI Basil

I am glad you are happy with our service ..

Martin Cottreau from Thornhill
Martin Cottreau from Thornhill

Emergency AC and furnace replacement

When our AC finally died, we weren't surprised: we knew it, and the furnace, were on their last legs and that we would have to replace them soon. But it was made urgent when the AC failed during a long-weekend with temperatures in the high 30's with a house full of kids!

On a holiday Monday, I setup a service request on Homestars, expecting people to get back to me when they opened on Tuesday. However, within hours, *on a holiday*, Boris was at our house, diagnosing the problem (for free) and giving us a quote to replace the entire system. Within 3 days, everything was done! Unbelievable!

The installation crew, lead by Saeed, did a great job. They were so thorough and left everything cleaner and neater then how they found it. They were professional and listened and addressed all our questions and concerns.

This was one of the best experiences I have had with contractors. Highly recommend.

Hi Martin ..

Thanks for taking the time and writing the Review

Joe. F in Markham
Joe. F in Markham

Saved by Fred at Cozy when AC died on a smoking hot day in June

Our AC died in the middle of an insane heat wave (June 2018). While I like to tinker with things before calling the pros, my wife and kids simply wouldn't have it and pretty much put a gun to my head to call a pro. Off to homestars to find someone and i dug up Cozy-world. With +1000 reviews and an excellent rating, i gave them a call. They took my call swiftly and had a technician (Fred) call me back within an hour. He troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone (for free!) though we quickly figured out it was either a capacitor or motor issue. He told me he would come by later in the day and was at our house within 4 hours. In 20 mins, he diagnosed the issue (capacitor), replaced it for less than his initial quote and was done. With AC fixed, my wife paid the man and tipped him a popsicle (it was hot). Great experience with Fred and would definitely call these guys again without hesitation.

HI Joe ..
Thanks for the review and the (Popsicle)
Enjoy the rest of the summer

Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill
Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill

New Furnace and Central Air Conditioning

After about 18 years, our AC and Furnace was ready for replacement. It was a pleasure dealing with Bori, the president of Cozy World, and his installers, from the beginning of the process to the follow-up work required including product registration, rebate application and checking to see if I was happy with the work completed. All my calls were returned quickly and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Installers were professional and polite, and removed all debris from the worksite. Our Amana AC and furnace are working well and we highly recommend Cozy World.

Hi ..

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review ..

WE really appreciate it ..

PAF in Richmond Hill
PAF in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC repair

AC was not working properly during the heat wave. Cozy World sent someone out and repaired it. AC is now working and the house is cool. Amazing customer service. I would recommend Cozy World to anyone. 10 out of 10.

Thanks for a 10 out of 10 review ..
Enjoy the rest of the summer

Installed gas BBQ

Fantastic company. He was so professional, friendly and courteous. He offered to remove some old gas pipes that had inexplicably been capped off and was able to create a more direct line from the front of the house to the back. He also corrected several illegal joints in my old gas line, where the gas feed was being choked because the line went from one-inch-diameter to half-inch, with improper fittings along the way. He really knows his stuff and is such a pro. And a super-nice person. Very, very happy with Cozy World.

Thank you very much for the review.

Patty in Old Toronto
Patty in Old Toronto

replace AC

The 2 guys from Cosy World were on time, courteous, knowledgeable and very sweet. They were respectful of our home and garden.
We got a prompt quote, a quality product and we are very happy.

Dear Patty,
It was our pleasure to have business with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

friendly sales and professional installers

Cozy world has friendly sales like Robert and professional installers, I feel sorry for forgetting asking those installer's names. I am very happy for choosing them. They are highly recommended and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much for your business.

Daniel J Mota from Vaughan
Daniel J Mota from Vaughan

Furnace and AC Replacement. GREAT JOB!

We are very happy with the service. We decided to replace the furnace and Air conditioner. The guys did an excellent job installing and removing the old equipment, very professional and clean. Boris did a great job inspecting before and after the installation. Our home is very confortable now.

Dear Daniel,
It's been a great experience for all of us!

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple