Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Julie L. in Richmond hill
Julie L. in Richmond hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair - excellent service!

When our (ancient) furnace stopped keeping up with the cold this week, Fred at Cozy World was my first call. He has been here before to help us in similar circumstances in past years and has always been amazing to deal with and does his job expertly. He is very courteous, quick to reply to requests, and is super-accommodating in terms of scheduling his visit.
Absolutely recommend!

Dear Julie,
Thank you very much for coming back!

Stuart
Stuart

HVAC and water

This is the first time I tried the biggest wholesaler services with executive membership (as you get 2% rewards) and after knowing they choose value and quality well for the most part I still had to do my due diligence as this is a critical part of the house. Starting with the Sales guy (Robert) who had technical knowledge and was able to fix my complex filter this company started off with a bang. Let me say I’m an extremely picky customer and hard to deal with as have questions and interested in the technical portions to get a good job done. The owner was called out during the holidays by his trusty workers as we had rare lemon while at the gym (as his clothes could tell) on his personal day off to go the extra mile. They didn't leave a mess for me to clean

Dear Stuart,
Thank you very much for your business!

Philip in Scarborough
Philip in Scarborough

New Furnace and Humidifier

I am very pleased with the furnace and the excellent service from Cozy World, from the timeliness of responses, to the care in coming up with solutions and attention to detail provided from Fred and team. The installation was completed efficiently and extremely neat by Saeed, and I really appreciated the addition of the patio stone to the work order in very short notice to ensure that the new furnace is protected from any future leaks! The team did a fantastic job and cares about their customers. I know who I will be recommending and reaching out to for future HVAC purchase and maintenance needs.

Thanks Philip for a great review.. I'm glad you called and let me know about the moisture in your basement ground ..
Enjoy your new system

Ivy & Claude in Brampton
Ivy & Claude in Brampton

Recommend 100%. Excellent customer service.

Our 21 year old furnace finally gave up earlier this week. I called Cozy World Inc. I had heard they delivered good customer service.... and they did. Fred responded immediately and visited our home to check things out that same afternoon. We decided that it was time to replace the furnace due to its age and past issues. Fred set up the installation for that very afternoon, and his team showed up within an hour and stayed until the furnace was installed and running successfully, even though it went way past their dinner time. They were fantastic, friendly, and even checked that our furnace exhaust piping was properly updated. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Ivy..
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing this review..
I'm glad we could make it work and replace your furnace the same day..
thanks again for your business
Fred

Syd in Scarborough
Syd in Scarborough

Furance repair

I bought two Lennox Elite series furnaces for my home from a different company five years ago. Every time that the furnaces started up they made a terrible humming noise similar to a ship's fog horn. The units were under warranty and over the years the installer replaced numerous parts but nothing fixed the problem.

I contacted Fred from Cozy World Inc. who is a premium Lennox dealer and he said that although this is not a common problem he told me that he would contact the Lennox head office in Dallas and personally find out what the problem was and how it it could be fixed.

Sure enough he found out that this happens in some furnaces that require a long line of three inch venting and the problem can be fixed with a burner that was designed differently. Fred ordered the two new burners that were under warranty and after he installed them the problem was solved. He only charged me $200 for his labour which I was thrilled to pay. I just wish that I would have used Cozy World from the very beginning. It is a great company with great customer service.

Hi Syd thanks for a great review..
YOUR REVIEW IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF GETTING BETTER RESULTS WITH BETTER RESEARCH.. As you said we are premiere Lennox dealer which means we do days of training every year Also we have been in heating and cooling business since 1991 specialized in residential systems.
Thanks again Syd

L.Pilla in Richmond Hill
L.Pilla in Richmond Hill
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C Replacement

My furnace was acting up so a friend recommended I call Cozy World to get it replaced. Within a couple days, Fred came to my home to discuss options. He was very knowledgeable and I didn't feel pressured into going with them. In the end I did decide to go with them, but a few days before the install date my furnace broke down. I called Fred, and within a few hours he was at my house repairing it at no extra charge. Now that's customer service. When the install date arrived, his team showed up on time, and completed the work with very little disruption. The install was very professional and they even ensured all the hoses and piping were neat and tidy. They even filled out all the rebate forms and emailed them out on my behalf. I would highly recommend Cozy World.

Hi Mr. Pilla
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing this review..
We often do this .. We would never leave customer without heat.. or in your case when they are about to be our customer 😊..
I'm glad you're happy with everything.. Enjoy your new system..
thanks
Fred..

BOGDAN in Toronto
BOGDAN in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

GREAT EXPERIENCE-Furnace, AC and Tankless Water Heater Replacement.

We chose Cozy World over 3 other companies that came and quoted and we cannot be happier with the end result.
We had a great conversation with FRED during the sales visit . He was the only one that really looked at the layout of the ceiling and possibilities of exhaust and air intake for the devices to really show he knows what he was doing. He was very clear and thorough in the details of the quote to assure everything we asked for was going to be done and accounted for.
The install was done by SAED and his partner and again they delivered 100%. They took care of the property in order to minimize the effects of their walking and working in the house. They did a very nice and professional installation as per my request. All wires and pipes were installed clean and with care so it is not only functional but aesthetically pleasing.They even helped disconnect and took the old water tank at the curb when Reliance showed up to collect it.
After the work ( it took 12 hours in order to get all 3 systems connected ) they cleaned up all their garbage and left everything in good order. The day after the install we had the worst winter spell of the decade and we had not problem with any of the systems installed.
Lastly but not less important we had a very efficient and pleasant experience with LESLIE the office admin in the next few days following the install as he made sure all the warranties were registered with the respective manufacturers and all rebates were also submitted.
GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!

Hi Bogdan .. thank you so much for your review .. I'm glad you are happy with everything.. Our main goal has always been to have a happy customer like you ...
thanks again for your business ..

Furnace

Used Cozy World for new furnace/ humidifier after my sister’s very positive experience with her furnace/AC in 2016.
Boris arrived first thing next morning after my midnight email re a dead furnace motor ( diagnosed by Enercare, told may not be worth repairing) Sina was installing new unit by noon. He returned 36 hours to rectify a leak in our old pipes caused by the humidifier installation. The office handled the paperwork for the warranty and rebate . Our Amana unit is quiet and does the job.
Seamless, helpful, and professional service!

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Allison in North york
Allison in North york
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service from beginning to end

Free from Cozy World was super helpful, informative and never pushy. He explained the various options and told me where to avoid overspending. He answered questions clearly and left me to make my choice. The installers were extremely pleasant and very tidy. I would strongly recommend Fred and his team at Cozy World.

Dear Allison,
Thank you very much for your review.

Krista in Toronto
Krista in Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

New Furnace Installation - Excellent service

After hearing a loud noise coming from our furnace, we called Cozy World to have it looked at. They were able to come the following day and arrived on time. Because our furnace was 22 years old, they recommended purchasing a new hi-efficiency unit. They went through the various options in a no pressure way. Once we made our selection, they were able to install the new unit within days.

We were really happy with the installation process. They arrived on time, worked for 5 hours straight and did a great job of cleaning up. I was afraid it was going to make a big mess of my basement but once they were done you could hardy tell they had been there.

We'll be calling them again when we're ready to replace our aging AC unit!

Dear Krista,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple