Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Lucian S in Richmond Hill
Lucian S in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Top notch service!

I am very satisfied with the outstanding service provided by Cozy World.
When the old A/C died, I knew that due to the age it is time to change both the A/C and furnace. Of all companies I've called to provide a quote for replacing my furnace and air conditioning, Cozy World was the clear winner by far.
Boris Sherman, the President of the company came personally on a a Saturday morning and went over all the specifications, options and questions I had. Then, he coordinated within short period of time the installation.
Cozy World technicians installed the new system in about 6 hours doing a very neat and clean job, including disposal of the old parts.

Cozy World done a great job and I highly recommend them.

Katherine D Thornhill Ont  in Richmond Hill
Katherine D Thornhill Ont in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Installation

We called Cozy World requesting to have a new A/C installed. Boris responded promptly, provided a fair quote, made a site visit, and after further assessing our needs provided same day installation.
Our experience with Boris and the two employees who installed the A/C and a new thermostat was very positive. Boris and his employees clearly demonstrated their commitment to provide the highest quality service both technically and professionally from start to finish.
It was great to meet people like you and your employees who take pride in their work, interact with their customers in a courteous manner, take time to answer questions and keep the customer informed. Thank the excellent service that you provided.

Jackie in Markham
Jackie in Markham

AC Installation

Boris answered my urgent call when my AC failed. He came the next day (Saturday) and carefully looked at my old system and recommended a new one, after we discussed pros and cons.
The job was completed on the Monday, the installers being very experienced, providing information along the way. They were neat, removed all debris and voila - the house was cool again.
I'd highly recommend Cozy World to anyone needing AC or furnace help.

Upsidedown in Scarborough
Upsidedown in Scarborough

Job not to code

I had a furnace, AC and Tankless water heater installed about 9 years ago. Service was pretty good over the years, but recently my tankless water heater stopped working. It was well out of warranty, but one of the service suggestions from the manufacturer was to descale the unit. This is something I attempted a few years after the install, but I could not figure out how to use the bypass valves Cozy World put in. I did not make an effort to investigate as the unit was working fine, but now that I had to really use the bypass valves to troubleshoot the unit malfunction, I realized they had been installed UPSIDE DOWN. This was why I could not descale years ago, and now with no hot water it really added to my problems. Since this was an original install issue where code was not followed I fully expected Cozy World to correct the improperly installed valves. No such luck. This situation is similar to a manufacturing defect, there is no time limit here, it is not a warranty issue, it is a code issue and as a "licenced" HVAC company they are required to meet the terms of their licence, which means installing to code. Should give people pause about using a company that does not work to code nor is willing to fix their mistakes.

*. Everything was installed more than 10 years ago, not 9. Thank you for admitting "Service was good over the years". Sure I deserved 0 (ZERO) from you.

How about mentioning the time when your furnace broke down and we fixed it for free (under warranty) within an hour

Now that your water heater is out of warranty and you have a problem with your system . We asked you that you have to pay for the service and parts .. Obviously you don't like to spend any money .. Your water heater's problem ( Dirty flame sensor ) HAS nothing to do with the valve .. your unit has been working for 10 years without any problem .. if the valve caused the problem you should have had the problem from day one..

We have had a lot of happy customers since 1991 and we have tried to give good service to all of them ..We shall never give free rides to abusers and Bullies ,, Even if it costs us loosing our prefect record after 10 years of having prefect record on homestars

*.IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO SERVICE NATURAL GAS EQUIPMENT YOURSELF. I know you dont like to spend money but you can burn your house down ..

Mike L. in Markham
Mike L. in Markham
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Installation

I called Cozy World on a Friday to assess my broken A/C. Fred came by the house within an hour and took a look at it and laid out the options for me, explaining the pros and cons very thoroughly. I chose to get a new A/C installed and he gave me a fair quote, which I accepted, and was able to set me up with the installation appointment the following morning on a Saturday. Sina and his assistant came by the next morning for the installation. They were finished within 3 hours, leaving no mess behind and just in time to start the A/C before the midday heat really kicked in. I've had the A/C for about a week now and it's been running smoothly and keeping the house cool. Everything from the initial assessment, service, price and product is excellent and I'd be more than happy to use their services again.

Dear Mike,
Thank you very much for your review.

Arron  from Toronto
Arron from Toronto

gas leak

We had a gas leak in our laundry room, and Enbridge were not much help in identifying the problem or giving us adequate information. I called Boris from Cozy world, who originally fitted our furnace a few years back. He was able to come the same day and identify the issue. The following day one of his employees, Sina came round to fix the problem. He was polite, knowledgeable and was able to fix the problem very quickly, and explain exactly what was wrong and how to deal with the red tag I received from Enbridge. Very happy with the service. Thank you Cozy World

Dear Arron,
Thank you very much for taking time to write review.

Josh in Richmond Hill
Josh in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioning installation

Cozy World was a pleasure to deal with when my home A/C unit went down during the hottest part of the summer. They were able to get someone out on the same day as requested and installation pretty much the next day. Installation was done professionally, on time, and clean. Techs were knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend and deal with in the future.

Dear Josh,
Thank you very much for your business.

Mark T in Richmond Hill
Mark T in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional Installation of Lennox HVAC system

In searching for a company to replace my aging 30 year old Lennox HVAC system I looked to Homestars to find a reputable company. After doing my research I found 3 potential companies but in the end found that Cozy World Inc. to be exceptional above the rest. Right from the start with Robert and his patience with me and all the questions I asked about the new system, rebates and installation I knew I was in good hands.

The installation went without an issue led by Saeed and his attention to every detail was evident after it was finished. Everything was taken care of from the removal of the old system right down to the explanation of the new system operation and what to expect in savings.

I would highly recommend Cozy World Inc. for a professional installation job done right the first time and who strive for no less than 100% customer satisfaction.

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for the review.

John Busnello from Richmond Hill
John Busnello from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Repair

On Tuesday July 24, I noticed during the day the house was getting warmer and when I checked the compressor fan outside, it was no longer working. Gave Cozy World a call around 5 PM and Boris asked me to try a few things. Nothing worked. Fred made an appointment to come by at 8 AM following morning and fixed the problem in half hour and charged the cost of the trip. Thank you guys.
John

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your review.

RJB in Scarborough
RJB in Scarborough

100% Satisfaction

After moving into a new house where the builder had installed an inadequate AC unit I was frustrated with our continuous hot house. I called 3 companies for their recommendations and quotations.
Fred came to us from Cozy World and, although they were not the lowest bid, he offered the best solution to our problems after taking the time to listen and understand our concerns.
A few days later the installation team came in and did an excellent job of not only installing the new units but also explaining all aspects to me. Although it was a long day for them they did not leave until we knew everything was running properly and I completely understood the mechanisms.
Overall, from start to finish, a great experience. I would recommend this company 100%!

Thank you very much for your kind review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple