Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B2P1

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Paul from Vaughan
Paul from Vaughan

New Furnace and AC Units

Boris and his team did a great job and exceeded my expectations on all aspects of the project. Saeed who installed the units was thorough, professional and courteous. Thanks for excellent service! Keep it up!

Dear Paul,
It's been our pleasure to work with you.

Joe. F in Markham
Joe. F in Markham

Saved by Fred at Cozy when AC died on a smoking hot day in June

Our AC died in the middle of an insane heat wave (June 2018). While I like to tinker with things before calling the pros, my wife and kids simply wouldn't have it and pretty much put a gun to my head to call a pro. Off to homestars to find someone and i dug up Cozy-world. With +1000 reviews and an excellent rating, i gave them a call. They took my call swiftly and had a technician (Fred) call me back within an hour. He troubleshoot the issue with me over the phone (for free!) though we quickly figured out it was either a capacitor or motor issue. He told me he would come by later in the day and was at our house within 4 hours. In 20 mins, he diagnosed the issue (capacitor), replaced it for less than his initial quote and was done. With AC fixed, my wife paid the man and tipped him a popsicle (it was hot). Great experience with Fred and would definitely call these guys again without hesitation.

HI Joe ..
Thanks for the review and the (Popsicle)
Enjoy the rest of the summer

Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill
Eduk8r4evr in Thornhill

New Furnace and Central Air Conditioning

After about 18 years, our AC and Furnace was ready for replacement. It was a pleasure dealing with Bori, the president of Cozy World, and his installers, from the beginning of the process to the follow-up work required including product registration, rebate application and checking to see if I was happy with the work completed. All my calls were returned quickly and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Installers were professional and polite, and removed all debris from the worksite. Our Amana AC and furnace are working well and we highly recommend Cozy World.

Hi ..

Thank you for taking the time and writing this review ..

WE really appreciate it ..

Ash in Toronto
Ash in Toronto
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

AC installation

I contacted Cozy World and spoke with Boris regarding a new AC unit for my home. He was very knowledgeable and provided excellent advice. After speaking with him I knew I would utilize their services. 1 week later the installation team arrived and went to work (Saeed and his assistant). Saeed was very professional and did an excellent job. Everything was run neatly and cleanly.

I highly recommend Cozy World to anyone needing great AC work. Will definitely use them again!

Dear Ash,
Thank you very much for the kind words.

John Plumpton from Toronto
John Plumpton from Toronto

New furnace and ducting for addition

Cozy World did another outstanding job for me. Boris was very informative and honest in his recommendations for the system and very open to my proposed modifications to help get costs down. He did not oversell, which is so common in the industry.
The ducting work by Saeed was outstanding. He took incredible care to reduce the intrusion of the ducts in the space, which has resulted in a cleaner space.
I cannot recommend them enough.

Dear John,
Thank you very much for coming back to us.

Anthony Vidak from North York
Anthony Vidak from North York
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced old A/C

lennox-premier-dealer-cozy-world-inc.jpg Cozy World Inc.
416-855-3651
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27
Richmond Hill
L4B 2P1

I decided to go with Cozy World because after getting a quotation from Boris, not only was his price very competitive but he gave me several suggestions on how to maintain my equipment and he didn't try to sell me maintenance package like many others did. My installer Murdoch (spelling?) did an excellent job, also explained and showed me the difference between flushing and installing new lines which allowed me to decide in a more informed manner. He installed the new A/C as per my request to accommodate future landscaping and when doing final testing, noticed that there was a problem with my electrical breaker and he immediately fixed it at a very fair price. The process was quick, easy, smooth and I didn't feel pressured at any time. Excellent stuff!

Dear Anthony. Thank you very much for your detailed review.

Kari L  from Toronto
Kari L from Toronto

New furnace

Excellent, prompt, reliable service. Cozy World helped us keep our furnace going into it's 17th year with minor repairs. We finally replaced it. Excellent value for top quality. Thank you!

Thanks Kari for trusting me on advices I gave you enjoy your new system..

Ann-Marie from Brampton
Ann-Marie from Brampton

New furnace and water heater

I chose Cozy World because of their great reviews and Fred was the only contactor that showed me that I had a rough-in to pipe the drain tubes from the furnace and water heater under the basement floor. He also gave me a great price.

The installers (Sina & helper) were great - friendly and professional. They had a little trouble with my Nest thermostat but called Nest and resolved the problem. I am very satisfied with the service I received.

Hi Ann-Marie
Thank you very much for taking the time and writing this review..
I really appreciate it
Fred..

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full furnace/AC update, CozyWorld were great!

We had our new AC and full furnace installed in August 2017; the price was right, a full team of 3 came and did the entire install - and removal of old units - in a single day. No mess left and they were happy to explain both process and maintenance tips to me. The team easily connected my Ecobee up to the new system and tested it; as an official Lennox dealer, we chose which units were right for our needs and budget. Great result, great service!
A.F.

Thank you very much for remembering to leave a review!

kathrynskinner
kathrynskinner
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace Replacement

We recently hired Cozy World to replace two furnaces in our home. Boris and his team did an excellent job. Boris was quick to reply to my initial request for quote, took the time to explain everything that needed to be done, and provided a competitive quote for the job. The installation went really well - the team was extremely efficient and left my house in a very clean state. I would highly recommend Cozy World and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Dear Kathryn,
Thank you very much for your kind review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple