Cozy World Inc.

Formerly Majestic Indoor Air & Cozy World
16 Sims Crescent, Unit 27 Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Cozy World Inc.

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Furnace replaced and humidifier addition

Cozy was great to work with. For the install, Mehrdad was very good at discussing options for routing the vent pipes and reviewed the pros and cons for each option and let me decide which one to go with. Quality of work was very good and they made sure the furnace wiring was all good with the new thermostat that i was installing myself. Overall a very good experience and competatively priced too.

Dear Steve,
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Peter in Bloor West
Peter in Bloor West

AC repair

Our AC stopped working the day before we left on vacation. I found Cozy World on Homestars. At the tail end of our vacation, I called and spoke to with Fred and he booked an appointment the morning after we returned home from our trip.

Our technician, Shabbar, called prior to his prompt arrival in the morning. He was able to diagnose the problem and fixed our unit within an hour. He was extremely professional and courteous.

We were very lucky that we didn’t have to wait to get our AC fixed after coming home from vacation in the heat of the summer thanks to Cozy World. I would definitely use Cozy World again in the future and highly recommend. Thank you Fred and Shabbar!

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

bfa9
bfa9

Tankless Water Heater

Our water heater/tank broke after ~12yrs, and we wanted to find out if a tankless water heater would be an option for us (saves so much space!) Called our current provider at the time and they said it wouldn't be possible due to lack of drainage capabilities in the room where it would be situated -- and moving the tank to an area of our basement where there is drainage would require the gas line to be extended through the ceiling. A second opinion from a smaller company confirmed the same. Called Cozy World (who had installed our new A/C a couple of years ago) and they found a solution for the drainage by connecting it underneath our stairs with the lines for our washer/dryer which are just down the hall. Cost was reasonable given that we were paying a premium price to go tankless, and the team stayed all day to make sure the installation went well -- a lot of commitment to craftsmanship. I even asked them to adjust the external gas line that they'd installed so that it ran closer to the wall of our house and they willingly obliged.

Thank you very much for your detailed review.

David
David

Installing new AC and Furnace

I found Cozy World off homestars, and reached out to them to schedule an appointment for a quote on a new AC unit and furnace. We had gotten a few other quotes from other companies, but I am someone who likes to do my research and get multiple quotes. I was contacted quickly by Farhad, who showed up on time at our scheduled appointment (which is not always a given!) He walked through the home, pointed out aspects that were not up to his standards, and laid out the options. There were no pressure tactics, and he was clear on areas where I did not need "the bigger/better" model. My first impression of him and his company was that he took great pride in his work, which is why I decided to go with him, despite not being the cheapest option.

About a week later, Saed and Ali came to do the installation. They arrived at the agreed upon time, and started working right away. It took them the whole day, but they got it done and wow, does it look amazing. Saed walked me through the system at the end of the day, showing me how to work everything, and everything that they had done. They worked non-stop and again, shared the same pride in their work as Farhad. The quality of the work was clearly evident and everything was done right instead of just quickly.

More than that, Farhad had said that there was a rebate with Lennox (our AC/Furnace brand). Him and his team handled all the paperwork for me, and registered the units for warranty and rebate within 12 hours of installation.

We've been testing the system over the last couple of weeks to ensure that everything is working smoothly. When the heat wave hit, we noticed that the AC unit was buzzing (causing an odd vibration through a shared wall). I contacted Farhad, and without hesitation he came in, inspected it and installed a muffler to dampen the vibrations.

I cannot say enough good things about Cozy World. Farhad, Saed, and Ali were the epitome of professionalism and quality. Sure, you can probably find something cheaper out there, but the quality of their work, and the care and customer service that is provided is something you just don't see everyday. Over the last 2 years we've used homestars and have had great experiences with all of our choices. With that said, Cozy World demonstrated service beyond expectations and we will be using them for years to come. If you choose Cozy World, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Dear David,
Thanks a lot for your detailed review.

Josh in Richmond Hill
Josh in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Furnace

Farhad and his team were fantastic when my family was stuck with no A/C due to a broken furnace fan. Although not originally convenient for their schedules, Farhad made sure I had a new furnace installed the next day (my request) as the temperatures were in the mid 30s and my family needed A/C. The workers from Cozy World were absolute professionals. They were courteous, professional and went above and beyond. I have now gone to Cozy World for a new A/C as well as a furnace. Very happy with the honest and professional service. Would recommend to anyone.

Dear Josh,
it's been our pleasure working for you.

Matt W.
Matt W.

Best of the best!!

I contacted 6 different HVAC companies and Cozy World provided the most outstanding service, care and attention to detail out of all of them. Their knowledge, value and service is beyond compare. Stop looking at different HVAC companies and go with Cozy World!

Dear Matt,
Thanks you very much for trusting us your business.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Moving Furnace and 3 Water Heaters

Boris and his team, including Saeed, are the best! Professional and highly skilled. Last minute request in the downtown core accommodated immediately. Competitive pricing ! Very, very happy customer!
(I will write a thorough review.... to follow soon....)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

sw

excellent service and quality work

We went with Cozy World based on a referral from a friend. From start to finish, they were professional and reliable. From the quote to installation, Fred made sure that we had all the information needed re: products and installation. Installation team led by Sayeed was excellent, clean and took pride in their work. We are very happy with the furnace and tankless water system and can't wait to use the air conditioner in the summer. Overall, it was an absolute pleasure working with Cozy World and we highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the review.

Syd in Scarborough
Syd in Scarborough

Furance repair

I bought two Lennox Elite series furnaces for my home from a different company five years ago. Every time that the furnaces started up they made a terrible humming noise similar to a ship's fog horn. The units were under warranty and over the years the installer replaced numerous parts but nothing fixed the problem.

I contacted Fred from Cozy World Inc. who is a premium Lennox dealer and he said that although this is not a common problem he told me that he would contact the Lennox head office in Dallas and personally find out what the problem was and how it it could be fixed.

Sure enough he found out that this happens in some furnaces that require a long line of three inch venting and the problem can be fixed with a burner that was designed differently. Fred ordered the two new burners that were under warranty and after he installed them the problem was solved. He only charged me $200 for his labour which I was thrilled to pay. I just wish that I would have used Cozy World from the very beginning. It is a great company with great customer service.

Hi Syd thanks for a great review..
YOUR REVIEW IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF GETTING BETTER RESULTS WITH BETTER RESEARCH.. As you said we are premiere Lennox dealer which means we do days of training every year Also we have been in heating and cooling business since 1991 specialized in residential systems.
Thanks again Syd

Allison in North york
Allison in North york
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service from beginning to end

Free from Cozy World was super helpful, informative and never pushy. He explained the various options and told me where to avoid overspending. He answered questions clearly and left me to make my choice. The installers were extremely pleasant and very tidy. I would strongly recommend Fred and his team at Cozy World.

Dear Allison,
Thank you very much for your review.

More about Cozy World Inc.

Home heating and cooling contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA) Authorized Lennox premier dealer, Contact us for gas furnace and central air conditioner installation and repair We are located in Richmond Hill .We service Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple