Cozy Living Inc

Review for Cozy Living Inc

Gurjit in Scarborough
Gurjit in Scarborough

Family Room Furniture

I bought couch and after 3 months I encountered peeling issue. I made a complaint and owner's son was extremely rude. He said this is Industry Standard. What? I told that I've 2 couches and other family members as well and they don't have peeling issue. he said I can send you a video of how to remove it and get a shaver. Buy a Shaver? after spending good amount of money. I asked if all the fabric at their store has same issue, he said YES - this is industry standard. I tried to explain, but he was so adamant that what he said is right. At last he said we are not going anywhere with this and take the fabric, and go home. I've filed complaint straight with Decor Rest and will take this to the consumer's court. Please be aware that they don't provide good customer service after buying product.

Looking for Furniture pros in Pickering?