Furniture

Reviews for Cozy Living Furniture

Cathi in Mississauga
Cathi in Mississauga

Purchase of furniture

We purchased a sofa and loveseat from this company and had nothing but the best service and delivery. Our furniture was delivered safely and on time. Very happy customers indeed. Thank you.

Customer in Mississauga
Customer in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Home Furniture

I dealt with Mississauga Location only and is very good. I Bought stuff twice. They are Very helpful and cooperative. Did custom work. Very happy wit their dealing, product and service. I do recommend them! Cozy Pickering location should take their bad reviews off of this website.

SB in Ajax
SB in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Leather sectional sofa & chair

I read the other reviews which were negative but this was not my experience. I purchased a sectional leather sofa as well as a fabric chair with matching custom made cushions. I received good service and I have no complaints.

600 Matheson Blvd W
9055020296

Eddie09 in North York
Eddie09 in North York
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bought leather Sofa

I went to Cozy Living Pickering and asked them for an all leather recliner sofa, they showed me a sofa and assured me it was all leather. They delivered it and a couple of months later the bottom part started to peel off in the middle and on the side. I called them and the manager (AL) assured me he will send someone to fix it. No one called me for 3 weeks. I called him back, and he said someone will call me next week. No one called. I called him again, this time he said he will charge me $100 dollars if the damage was caused by me. I told him the damage appeared in different places and could not be caused by me since it is on the side of the sofa. He said someone will call me. No one called. I called the manufacturer who I thought was Kroehler due to the name on the store sign and the invoice, but it turned out to be made by Distinctive Designs. I asked them what the warranty was, they replied whatever the vendor gave you. I asked to talk to a manager, and they refused and said to call the store. I called the store back, he said someone will come on Thursday between 3 and 6. I took half a day off and waited. By 5 PM no one came, I called the store, he said the guy has all the info and will call me. No one called. I called the store at 6, he said the guy called and got no answer so he is not coming. I asked what number, he gave me my work number!! He had my cell, home and work. This time I got upset and told him I took half a day off to wait for his salesman and he said too bad, we will reschedule. I am taking him to small claims court.
*****GUARD YOU MONEY AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE, YOU GET NOTHING BUT PROMISES AND BAD QUALITY FURNITURE******

Cozy Living Picking is being run under different ownership. we have no link with that company at all.

Our Company is Cozy Living Furniture, 600 Matheson blvd w.Mississauga.
Please, remove this review from our company.

Management

600 Matheson Blvd W
905-502-0296

Josh
Josh

buying a leather couch

I purchased a leather couch and gave them a deposit. I was told that they would deliver the couch in 7 to 10 days. When the 10 days were up I confronted them and asked where my couch was. They explained that they had no intentions of giving me the couch because they didn't know where it was or when it was coming. When I asked them if they could of called me and notified me, they said they wanted to give me good news. So they never called me at all. I would never recommend this company to anyone. the service was terrible, and they made no attempt to rectify the situation.

Cozy Living Mississauga is being run by present ownership since August 2007. The subject observation does not belong to our business. It is requested to please remove the review from our website.

Managment

600 Matheson blvd W
905-502-0296

More about Cozy Living Furniture

Furniture Dealers
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?