Cozy Living Furniture

Reviews for Cozy Living Furniture

Karenina Katta in Mississauga
Karenina Katta in Mississauga

Sofa

Mr.Sam from the store in Mississauga "Cozy Living Forniture " is the best person to have a business with. He has ability to listening to his customers and he can really understand their needs. He and his team are professional and reliable people.
I highly recommend his store.

megs14 in Brampton
megs14 in Brampton
1 review Whitby, ON

Terrible experience

My experience with this company was less than ideal. Not only did our $6000 desk come very damaged, but the movers also left behind dirt, garbage and footprints. The owner of the company was in no way helpful, reasonable or professional. VERY poor experience.

1 review Port Hope, ON

Furniture

I purchased several items from this business and had exceptional service. One item had a dent and was missing a remote . They looked after me it was replaced and everything was fine. Delivery was on time as promised and they took care to set it up for me .
I have no complaints at all. I will purchase again from the same company.

1 review Pickering, ON

Custom Kitchen Table - Horrible Experience

My experience with Cozy Living Pickering was horrible. They were rude and abrupt on the line and awful to deal with. I will never purchase anything here again. We purchased a custom made kitchen table and chairs for approximately $4000 and waited 10 weeks for delivery and still haven't received it, now they are telling us sometime but they can't guarantee when (clearly a mom and pop shop) when I asked to speak to a manager the man on the phone told me I was rude...complete ignorance on the phone, he actually hung up on me (nice customer service). We still have no kitchen table and now they are promising sometime next week. Definitely not somewhere I would recommend buying anything from

Sali from Mississauga
Sali from Mississauga

Custom armchairs

I ordered two armchairs from Cozy Living Furniture and selected a fabric from the fabric choices that they had displayed with the armchair in the showroom. Upon pick-up, only one of the chairs was assembled and the other was unassembled in a box (which was surprising for a ~$600 chair). The upholstery job on the assembled chair was poor (obvious creases; uneven padding/stretching), the fabric was stained, and the chair wobbled. We pointed this out, so they said they would try to fix it and assemble the second chair (at our request). It took a few weeks for them to 'fix' the issue, but upon our receiving the two chairs we noticed that one chair chair still wobbled and the upholstery job was still horrible. We called the store to discuss and were told that they could not guarantee that the chair could be fixed nor could they give us a full refund. I have dealt with a lot of furniture companies, but this was by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. It is essentially a lose-lose situation for the customer when dealing with Cozy Living. They offer poor quality furniture (at inflated prices), they do not back their products and they will keep a 25% "re-stocking fee" if you return their defective furniture. I ended up returning the chairs because I was so unhappy with the quality and was forced to forfeit ~$300 to this company for nothing. Oh, and they also asked us to pay for cleaning one of the defective chairs because it got a small mark on it in the process of us bringing it back to the store. The poor quality furniture, poor customer service and poor after sales support is their business practice by design. Therefore, I would NOT recommend this store to anyone.

Nelly  from Oakville
Nelly from Oakville

Custom Headboard

This company did a very good job with helping me to pick out the perfect fabric for our king size headboard. They had a great selection and quality brands. Ours was a DecorRest, made in Canada. Price was good and the delivery staff was very helpful and gentle.

Vince from Toronto
Vince from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen table and chairs

Great service at time of sale, excellent delivery, have large scratch on table, 2 months of phone calls, several promises broken, we still have a table with a huge dent, poor after sale service

Truth from Mississauga
Truth from Mississauga

delivery of couches

I am very disappointed with the overall experience with Cozy Living..I purchased two couches on layaway...I was notified that there are no refunds on layaway or special orders....I was led to believe that my couches were already ordered and in production so they could not be returned. I was also told to give 30 days notice for delivery...well its been a year and I have finished paying off my couches and gave 30 days notice that I would like to have them delivered, well it has been two months and I still do not have my couches.....It turn out that my couches were put into production just after I gave the 30 day delivery notice ...Cozy living is telling me that the 30 days notice was for the manufacturer to start making the couches and that they have shut down and be up and running august 5th! are they serious?..I have been waiting for two months now for my couches which I paid good money for ...I have just moved into my new house and no where to sit!.The whole reason for notifying Cozy living is because I wanted the couches for when I moved in and now I am still without them,and now I have to wait probably another month! ..This is garbage and I will never shop there again..overpriced store and untrustworthy!............This is the pickering store.....

Cathi in Mississauga
Cathi in Mississauga

Purchase of furniture

We purchased a sofa and loveseat from this company and had nothing but the best service and delivery. Our furniture was delivered safely and on time. Very happy customers indeed. Thank you.

Customer in Mississauga
Customer in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Home Furniture

I dealt with Mississauga Location only and is very good. I Bought stuff twice. They are Very helpful and cooperative. Did custom work. Very happy wit their dealing, product and service. I do recommend them! Cozy Pickering location should take their bad reviews off of this website.

More about Cozy Living Furniture