Cozy Comfort Plus

1170 Sheppard Ave West Unit 48 Toronto ON M3K 2B5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Cozy Comfort Plus  >  New Furnace, Vents, and Duct Work, Relocated Water Tank
Jor from East York
Jor from East York

New Furnace, Vents, and Duct Work, Relocated Water Tank

Very happy with Cozy Comfort! Brian and his team were excellent. Brian came out and gave me a fair quote. I wasn't able to do the work right away as I had to wait for architect's drawings and permits related to some other renovations. Brian came back a year and a half later and honoured the original quote with only a very nominal increase for one part that had recently become more expensive. Sam, Farshid and their crew worked around my renovation schedule. They came and temporarily disconnected my water tank and removed the old furnace to make room for structural work that had to be done. When the renovations were complete a week later, they came back the next day to re-locate and install my water tank, install a new efficient furnace in its new location along with new venting, duct work, power supply, air coil, humidifier, as well as copper piping and a power line to the outside for possible future installation of an air conditioner. The furnace and water tank are now very neatly installed in a far corner of the basement, all pipes, vents and ducts very cleanly tucked away or relocated to allow for maximum headroom on the ceiling while ensuring my planned future utility room cab be as small as possible. A big improvement over the previous setup where the water tank, aging furnace, and duct work were in the middle of the basement taking up valuable ceiling and living space. Brian also arranged for an associate who came to perform an energy audit and fill in all the necessary paper work for me to receive the maximum available rebates. Great workmanship, customer service, and very responsive to questions and requests by text and cell, so would not hesitate to hire Brian and his Cozy Comfort team again in the future!

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. It was our pleasure to do business with you and we are so happy that you like the work we have done. we more than understand here at Cozy Comfort Plus that sometimes things don't go as expected and there can be unforeseen delays with Installations. We always do our best to work around our customers schedule and always make sure that the customer gets exactly what they want for their home. It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.
Yours Truly,