Covering Concepts Ltd

Reviews for Covering Concepts Ltd

Bruce in Burlington
Bruce in Burlington

Replacement blind for household

I requested a quotation from Connie about 6 months ago. I followed up twice from her she’s never replied back to my emails. Hence terrible service. I would not recommend.

fireplace

Covering concepts has done numerous jobs in my home always a great job.
awsome staff,installers, would recomend this company
price is higher but the work you receve is exceptional
they will always make it right if you have an issue

I hope we exceeded your expectations and look forward to doing work for you again

Flooring for main floor

Flooring we purchased is nice however everything else that came along with it left a lot to be desired. Some trim aroung the floors put up but not finished. No response to calls. I guess the job wasn't big enough. We will be going elsewhere for the rest of our flooring needs. I suggest to keep looking there has to be better service out there. Overall very mediocre service.

Diane B.
Diane B.
11 reviews Montr, QC

kitchen flooring

I highly recommend Covering Concepts, on Harvester Road, just east of Appleby Line. The recommendation/assessment was professional, the pricing very fair, the installation quick to start, and the installation itself was perfection. These guys went above and beyond in my opinion! I have a beautiful floor laid perfectly. They took such care, made no mess and finished the job in two days. Again, I highly recommend this company for service, politeness, kindness, efficiency, price and professionalism. They truly take pride in their work!!

Nicole, Burlington
Nicole, Burlington

8.3/10

Outdoor patio pool tiling

Great products, end result amazing quality. Very busy business. Took a long time to initiate work. Once started, completion was timely. Service good, product great. Amazing company.

More about Covering Concepts Ltd

Our goal is to 'Exceed Your Expectations". We strive on a daily basis to go above and beyond for our clients. We cater to the general public as well as contractors and installers. Our showroom houses a huge ever changing selection of flooring solutions to suit every room in your ...