Costco

Reviews for Costco

Lynn gao from ??????????
Lynn gao from ??????????

Costco membership

Recently. I purchase the costco membership card. I has 2% cash back on your card! when I shopping in costco! also have some coupon that you can get the discount! I really worth it.

John Lu
John Lu

Sofa

Costco has the good price for its' product and the quality is good. Although you have to pay for membership fee, but it is worthy to buy. It has a lot of other stuffs as well. I go there every week

tom toronto
tom toronto

purchased printer

We feel that we saved around $100 buying the printer at Costco. They stand behind their products 100%. Full refund if not completely satisfied. We compared prices at Future Shop and Best Buy but Costco had significant savings.

Cary in Pickering
Cary in Pickering

Queen size memory foam mattress topper

I've been shopping around for a memory foam mattress topper for almost a year now. I've shopped online looking for a 3" topper at a decent price including shipping. At the CNE, one vendor was selling a 2" topper for $250. Online, some vendors are selling toppers for $150+shipping, and for the weight of the topper, it just isn't worth it.

One day I walked into Costco and they had a Sleep Innovations 3" Queen size memory foam mattress topper on sale for approximately $109, reduced from $140.

I quickly threw one into the shopping cart knowing that my satisfaction was guaranteed. If I didn't like how it felt or was not happy with the topper at any point, I'm positive that I could take it back to any Costco with my receipt and get my money back.

I have had lower back problems for years, but I can't afford to spend $1000+ for a decent foam mattress. The Sleep Innovations 3" mattress topper has been a back saver, and I sleep better now than I ever have.

Lyndon, Toronto

416-288-0033
1411 Warden Ave
Scarborough
M1R2S3

Purchased in 2005 - 32 inch LCD. They knew their products but not their competition. ie: TV that they do not sell. You have to do much of the research on your own.