Costco

Lamb in Richmond
Lamb in Richmond
8 reviews Richmond, BC

Product

We often shop at Costco for all of our office supplies and it is always easy and convenient. Convenient for skytrain or car parking as there are usually lots of spots.

Yuet Yi
Yuet Yi
6 reviews Richmond, BC

kitchen renovation

Costco has a very good selection of kitchen products and tiles for renovation project, the price is excellent with a very good return policy. I would have spent double to buy the tiles and sink from other local stores

Ian in Vancouver
Ian in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vacuum cleaner

If you want a miele vacuum cleaner and good deal. Go to costco it is the cheapest as I have done alot of shopping and many stores. There return policy is the best and no questions asked even after you use it and warranty is great. They stand behind the products they sell. If you it buy it as they say you snooze you lose.

jian zheng lin from Errington
jian zheng lin from Errington
2 reviews ???, BC

24' tv

I want to buy a 24‘’ TV put in my new kitchen. I did not see any low price in boxing day. At last I find the lowest price in Costco . Now I will do shopping costco first when I need to buy anything .

Lori from Surrey
Lori from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Lighting

It doesn't seem to matter what I buy from this store, it is always top notch. The beauty of it is, if you are in any way unhappy with a purchase, they refund you without question. The staff are always friendly and helpful, even though it's always busy in there.

Michelle Li from Vancouver
Michelle Li from Vancouver
6 reviews ???, BC

Roomba irobot

They have very good services, and exchange and refund period up to 90 days. Very easy to exchange or refund as well. Large parking lot, wide range of home care goods. love there very much.

Suthasinee Viriyakulanant in Vancouver
Suthasinee Viriyakulanant in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Frozen Food

I like to go to shopping there because there is a ton of frozen food to select. Especiallly, they always have sample for you to try. Not just only frozen food, i like to check for cookwares because I love cooking.

Sara in Sumas
Sara in Sumas
2 reviews , WA

Looking high and low for a dinner bell

We have been searching high and low for new dinner bell. I am extrememly picky and had seen one at Costco several years ago. I went into the store and explained what I was looking for, they took the time to look it up and found one for me! I was so excited. They were all very helpful and encouraging!

4johnny
4johnny
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Eureka Altima Bagless Upright Vacuum w/ HEPA

I have allergies and needed a good vacuum. Costco had the vacuum and at a good price.

Costco is great in general. My one quibble would be the fact that they do not take VISA.