Costco

Reviews for Costco

Carol from Mississauga
Carol from Mississauga

LOVE Costco's service

You can't beat Costco's customer service. They stand behind every product they sell, and if there's ever an issue, they'll return or replace the product. I've also purchased a bluestar stove from them, and have been very happy with it.

1 review Windsor, ON

Get a membership already!

I have friends too frugal to get memberships that after a few visits with them they finally broke and got their own membership.
Good variety of products, great seasonal selections and their no hassle return policy make a membership a no brainer.

Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
17 reviews CALEDON, ON

mattresses

Costco is always willing to assist the customer in selecting the proper items you are looking for and go out of their way to make that happen. Always very happy and successful when I make a trip to the local Costco.

frank belsito from Toronto
frank belsito from Toronto

home decore

Well what can i say..as a member there i sm so happy with all the services...they have a large variety of products ...their prices are amazing and the cashback we get back is amazing...thank you costco

James Bridger in Berlin
James Bridger in Berlin
3 reviews Berlin, CT

Moving - all new appliances

When we moved into our new place we chose Costco to fill it with new appliances...very helpful place, and they made sure we got a great deal. One of the appliances broke down shortly afterwards, and they delivered a new working one right away

DJ of Waterdown
DJ of Waterdown
7 reviews Beamsville, ON

estore prompt service

I love the Costco web site for purchasing product at reasonable prices. All the products have free shipping. I buy my K-cups for my coffee machine and I buy my wine kits to make my own wine, really cheep!
I also buy supplements and the delivery is in 2 to 5 days right to your door.
I am also thinking of ordering roll out sun shades for my back deck just as my neighbors did.

Cung Vu in Mississauga
Cung Vu in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furniture

Costco is amazing.... best pricing, best options, best variety, and not to mention great return policy.

Customer service is always great at costco. Really enjoyed the new stuff they have coming in all the time.

Marley in Burlington
Marley in Burlington

painting

They did a great job of painting and filling holes. They were couteous and friendly and got the job done very quickly and efficiently. We were very happy with the final results and will definitely use them again in the future.

Matt in London
Matt in London
7 reviews LONDON, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We were looking to renovate our kitchen and needed a counter top. After speaking with the granite department at Costco they aided us every step of the way. They even came to our house with samples to view in the kitchen. Great experience altogether!

Angie in Mississauga
Angie in Mississauga

home entertainment

I purchased my home entertainment system from Costco Online website and their service is incredible. Shipping is free, and their deliveries are extremely fast. My system arrived and with their no hassle returns or price match gaurantee, I can rest easily knowing that I received the best price for this equipment.