Costco

Reviews for Costco

Helen M in Mississauga
Helen M in Mississauga

Christmas Tree

If you're looking for an artificial Christmas Tree, there's a great 7' tree at Costco for $100.00. For a few dollars more you can get a tree with built in lights! Looking forward to decorating the tree this year!

Alexis in Halton
Alexis in Halton
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Nintendo Wii

When all hope was looking dire during the Christmas shopping weeks I was able to find a Nintendo Wii Console for sale from Costco. Now my cousin finally has what she really wanted, and it was reasonably priced.

Laureen Oakville
Laureen Oakville
2 reviews ,

solar lights

We purchased 4 sets of solar lanterns for our fence to alternate between flower pots. They look absolutely smashing! It gives the whole yard a really soft ambiance and we look forward to spending our evenings in the back yard

Franz (Mississauga)
Franz (Mississauga)

Exercise GYM

I went there several times and to other fitness stores to compare and again nothing beats costco. I could not find a home gym that I was satisfied until I went to Costco. I bought my Nautilus homegym and have been very pleased with it!

Zarah (GTA)
Zarah (GTA)
1 review ,

Electric Kettle

When we purchase something we want it to be of good quality or dependable brand name, have an equal return policy (with no hidden messages), and be of a reasonable cost. We went to several other big name stores and when it came down to purchasing an electric kettle, Costco had all of it. Most of all we found that everyone was charging crazy amounts for just an electric kettle from 90 - 150! At Costco we found it for only $30.00 and it is made from GE! We are not surprised though, Costco has everything for the home and the family!

sukhminder in misissauga
sukhminder in misissauga
3 reviews St. John'S, NL

samsung plasma TV

even though it is last years model, great TV
must watch in high definition, 720 dpi
contrast is excellent.looks good in wall mount.
recommmend purchase. works great with DVD player.

Meria - Mississauga
Meria - Mississauga

9.8/10

Furniture

Needed new furniture for house... purchased entire set of Whalen's Mount Tremblat set of: 1. Desk and Return 2. File Cabinet 3. Bookcase
as well as a bunk bed by Hometrends. Very good prices for high quality wood and furniture. Only problem is that Costco doesn't do in-store deliveries. Had to buy items, hold for a day, rent UHaul truck and unload items at home myself. Helpers there were great helping me load the items into the truck... took them around 10 mins max. At home... different story! Took me a good hour to get everything out. So, base line: wonderful products at a great price... but it would be much better if Costco considered delivery for in-store items!

Tara from Mississauga
Tara from Mississauga

Furniture

Costco is all about buying cheap and in bulk. I went there for groceries and was surprised to find the perfect patio set for my backyard. They don't have lots of selection, but if you like something they have you know you're getting a great deal.
The only bad thing is you have to have a membership to shop here ($45). So unless you do quite a bit of shopping there you may not benefit too much.

Stephanie from Mississauga-5624
Stephanie from Mississauga-5624

Family Room Renovation

Last summer, we added an addition onto our house, and consequently expanded the living room, since it was very small. We needed new couches, a larger tv, and fake plants for decoration... and found all of these items at Costco. The quality was great, the prices were great, it was one stop shopping, so saved lots of gas and time, which is valuable to a working mom... We are going back to purchase our dining room set and a recliner sometime this month. The only thing is to remember that Costco has a membership fee, so it may not be economical to those that would not purchase from there often.