Costco

71 Colossus Drive Woodbridge ON L4L 9J8

Reviews for Costco

Stephaniedel in Toronto
Stephaniedel in Toronto

Costco is one of my favorites!

I go to Costco weekly whether it be for groceries, home items, or gas. The prices are great and I love how they have sample tables. I appreciate their customer service and if an item doesn't work like its suppose to they have an stress free return policy.

Garn
Garn

Additional Entertainment unit to our home.

This is a great Costco location, lots of parking. Lots of selection to choose and the prices are pretty competitive as well. We purchased a super size LED television with a great deal and I still couldn't find the same or less price anywhere else.

Sandi from Mississauga
Sandi from Mississauga

great customer service

I joined this past year cause I always hear people rave about it. I'm happy to say that I also loooooove shopping here. It's amazing there are always great deals and the staff is almost always friendly, helpful and accommodating. I have the executive package and I got $80 back so the membership cost me $45 instead of $55. I look forward to continuing to shop here for years to come!

James from North York
James from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Bathroom Remo

Purchased a sauna for my bathroom reno at Costco. Selection was not as great as a Sauna distributor, but that is because Costco carries only a few select, high end prodcuts and I know if Costco carries it, the quality has to be good and I was more than right. This sauna is of great quality and looks fabulous in my new bath. Next on the list is flooring for the basement and I know I will be purchasing the floors from Costco. Will add photos once the renovation is completed.

Stephen Siu in North york
Stephen Siu in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Costco

Costco, is surprisingly good for home furnishings. They sell this ottoman for $40 which is great as it can be converted into a folding chair as well for extra seating. Its faux letter, but the quality is great and Costco's return policy is great if you change your mind or the item breaks!

Christine DiPasquale in North york
Christine DiPasquale in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Bathroom Vanity

I always go to this home depot and was able to get assistance from an employee when choosing a new vanity for one of the new bathrooms in my home. They gave me advice on how I can get it installed quickly and helped me get it to my van outside.

Teddi Vee in Woodbridge
Teddi Vee in Woodbridge
3 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

LED Television

This is a great Costco location. Lots of selection of a variety of products and the prices are pretty competitive as well. I purchased a LED television and I couldn't find it cheaper any where else.

robbyunique
robbyunique
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

home renovation

I bought the the complete home theatre system and found that I saved 500.00 than the market at the same time . Their return policy makes you feel at home and you kind of start trusting them and look forward to buy from them only even if you can find cheaper outside.

gio
gio
2 reviews ,

Vacume Cleaner

Costco is the best store ever. I enjoy the expierence and the good deals that we reciece. You can buy food, tv, tools. What more can you ask for from a store.

Robbo in Vaughan
Robbo in Vaughan
2 reviews ,

Bathroom Vanity

We purchased a ready made vanity at costco for a bathroom reno. It looks great and was very fairly priced and costco has a great return policy. Many people have asked us where we got it and are amazed