Costco

Reviews for Costco

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

Bathroom Remodelling

Upon moving into our new Home, the Master ensuite needed desperate updating. Enter Costco: a superb Glass walk in shower (to replace the existing old tub), a high quality one piece toilet and an updated return air register. All excellent quality and value.
Absolutely no regrets with Costco.

John in Markham
John in Markham

kitchen aid mixer

if you want professional results then this mixer is for you and Costco stands by any product they sell...so if you have a problem they will fix it. my mixer is the professional model with three attachments...there are also other attachment available for sausage, pasta making and vegetable slicing. I have seen the same model and power however they are always more money than at Costco.

luis caluste from Markham
luis caluste from Markham

Fireplace refacing

Another good place to buy anything. I did my fireplace refacing by using the stone being sold from costco. The product is very affordable comparing to other store. The staff are very helpfull looking for stock from another costco branch when I needed more.
GO costco go!

Madame X
Madame X
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

ceramic backsplash

I was able to purchase a beautiful travertine backsplash from Costco that was also available at other retailers, but at a third of the cost. It was not only more cost efficient, but you could return what was not used without incurring a restocking fee like some tile stores

Gina in Richmond hill
Gina in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

bathroom toilet

I recently replaced 2 toilets in my house. I bought them in costco with very good price. They are in excellent quality. Flash clean and save water. The price is nowhere to beat.

Jon Lai in Markham
Jon Lai in Markham

Tire installation, rotation, balancing

We bought our new set of tires from Costco and had them install and balance them under their plan for a few bucks more per tire. We booked an appointment and were promptly served at the time, and for the small fee paid, we had our tires installed from them, and any future service required for the tires are free with the plan.

jone in Port dover
jone in Port dover
2 reviews PORT DOVER, ON

Furnance

The furnace was rebated about about $4300. Same day delivery of purchase. Friendly, nice respectful and courteous installation. Clean! Cleaned up all the mess after- very pleased! We would use their services again in the future.

Maria E in Richmond Hill
Maria E in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Nutuzzi Leather couches

My husband & I were looking for the last piece to finish furnishing our family room and there it was at Costco! It was the perfect addition to our home. They dont come often but when the furniture arrives at Costco they go fast, especially with the quality and craftsmanship of Natuzzi furniture.

jenny rocks
jenny rocks

X BOX

We purchased an XBOX at Costco in December 2006.

Recently, the XBOX broke down as there were red rings appearing on console. We took the XBOX back to Costco ( At Kirkam street in Markham) and the lady at the returns counter was able to locate the transaction. We did not have the original receipt, so she advised us that she could give us a credit and that we could repurchase a new one.
We later returned to the store with the complete set and Costco was able to refund us.

Z&T in Richmond Hill
Z&T in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Electrolux vacuum

We are regular Costco shoppers and were looking for a vacuum cleaner. We were happy to find a great little Electrolux unit that's small and stylish. It cost us $400 and works really well. We're happy with it & recommend it to anyone looking for a vacuum cleaner.