Cortina Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Cortina Kitchens Inc

Nina P. from North York
Nina P. from North York

Bathroom Renovation

I first met with the rep from Cortina on June 30 re cabinets, counters backsplash and sinks and was told to expect delivery in 6 to 8 weeks. I paid half the cost up front. The cabinets were installed nearly 3 months later. The people who installed the counters did a sloppy, unsatisfactory job. My walls had to be replastered and repainted. The backsplash was not cut to fit properly and I had to settle for some patching up. One of the cabinets was damaged and I was told it would take only a week. By the second week, I started to call to get an update. My calls were not returned. A month later, the damaged part was finally replaced. By that time it was mid-November! I must say the cabinets are beautiful but the aggravation, unanswered calls and poor service were not worth the stress.

Gemgirl in Richmond hill
Gemgirl in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Reno

Great people to deal with. I was referred to them by other homeowners. Offered great design suggestions and worked with my rough design. They delivered almost to the day, as promised. The kitchen looks amazing! Could be displayed in a showroom. Great service. Tell everyone but when people come over there is no need to persuade them, they always ask who did the amazing job!!! Thanks to Peter and the entire team.

A Dalimonte in Woodbridge
A Dalimonte in Woodbridge
3 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Complete Kitchen Reno

We are thrilled with the beautiful kitchen Cortina has built for us. What an amazing transformation! It was a pleasure working with their designer. He not only listened to our ideas and requests, he also made excellent suggestions based on our layout and lifestyle. He took the time to get to know us and perfected the design until it suited our needs perfectly! Because our kitchen was so well designed, we navigate the cooking area with ease and complete our kitchen tasks with comfort and enjoyment. The finishes are elegant, durable and modern. They had so much to choose from. The installation was seamless and professional. We have even received compliments on how nicely the moulding is installed. Thank you Cortina for renewing our love for cooking!

Kitchen Fix

We spent over $25K upgrading the standard cortina kitchen our builder included since we both love to cook and entertain. Style is important to us so we went with the large modern handles, which was a mistake since cortina cabnets and drawers are very thin in the centre and VERY easily damaged. Having the built in applicances installed and regular use lead to very visible damage and handles falling off most drawers. We now use extra caution in opening and closing drawers and only keep very light items in our pot drawers (not our pots, which is impractical) to ensure they don't get damaged again. Getting a quote to replace the damaged pieces and actually getting the replacements with Cortina was a nightmare and i wasn't even asking for a refund or fix on damage - I simply wanted to pay to replace the damaged pieces. Both of us now work very far from home so we will be moving and renovating the kitchen in our new home soon with a different kitchen provider. Cortina kitchens look great but quality is far from good and customer service post sale is non-existent even if you simply want to buy more or pay to have a damaged piece replaced.

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Kitchen and Laundry Room Renovation

About a year ago, I was doing some extensive renovations to my main floor and Cortina came highly recommended to me by a family member who is very meticulous about her home and was pleased with the work done.

At my 1st meeting with Cortina’s designer, I walked in w/ working drawings and knowing what I wanted, needless to say, that meeting went smoothly and I was truly excited and happy to start my renovation. However, when the time came to install, they were 5 weeks late, despite the sensitive timeline I was promised. When they finally did show up, they were unprepared with missing cabinets and panels, the wrong counter top for the laundry room and the wrong hardware for both the kitchen and laundry room. The missing pieces came about 7 weeks later and not without many phone calls and a struggle to get the job finished. Finally, after nearly 6 months of back and forth arguments, being mistreated and disregarded, being brushed off for someone else to deal with, our job was completed, and not even to a satisfactory level!

It blows my mind that Cortina has been able to keep their doors open when treating paying customers so poorly. I would NEVER go back to them to fix the outstanding problems, nor would I EVER recommend this company to anyone else!

Terrible, absolutely terrible!!!

Laura - vaughan
Laura - vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen renovation

We did our kitchen renovation this past summer. We were refered to Cortina kitchens by people who have used them for their own projects. The staff at Cortina had great design ideas that fit the size of our kitchen perfectly. The cabinetry was available and ready to install on the exact date promised. The installation was done in 1 day and team did a great job. Nothing left behind. Would definitely recommend this company.

Joe from Ontario
Joe from Ontario
1 review Maple, ON

Kitchen Installation and Service

I have recently moved into my house in Stouffville. My kitchen had a few deficiencies in which the builder (whom I will not mention) sent to the kitchen people to complete. Would you believe that it was all done before I moved into my house? I was impressed and will purchase future kitchens and bathrooms from them. Good work!!

Zee Lo
Zee Lo
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I own a Cortina built kitchen, approx 6 months old. I wanted to add some items in my kitchen, and figured to keep the style and stain the same, I would go with Cortina.

Well, I tried calling them - no answer, just voicemail. Send my inquiry via their website - no answer. Sent an email to info@cortinakitchens.com (12 days ago) asking for an estimate with all the details - no answer.

Its not like I am complaining or asking for a refund; I am asking to BUY more stuff from them, just want an estimate. Doesn't sound like a good business practice.

God knows how the service would be if something went wrong.

Next kitchen - going somewhere else for sure!!! (Which I am planning for my father's re-gut and reno)

Etobicoke Bob
Etobicoke Bob
3 reviews ,

Kitchen cabinet components

Purchased shelves and fittings for already installed cabinets from Cortina. Delivery seemed long (9 weeks) for standard components, price ok but Cortina is not set up to deal with non-OEM customers so working with them was a little difficult.

Helen in Ajax
Helen in Ajax

new kitchen

Top quality design & product. Very knowledgeable about current trends, excellent customer service. Installation went without a hitch. Would recommend highly.