Corpland Contracting Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
230 Merton Street Toronto ON M4S 1A1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Corpland Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Corpland Contracting Inc.

Condo renovation

Company was contracted for condo renovation: completely new kitchen, including tiles, partial renovation of 2 bathrooms, refinishing of the wooden floor, and painting. Condo size 1200 sq ft. The renovation continued for over 1 year and is not competed. Nobody was living in the condo during renovation and the company had unrestricted access.

The first impression was very good, they presented as reliable professionals, friendly and trustworthy. Their proposal was priced better than competing companies. As soon as we accepted the proposal they revised it and the pricing was no longer competitive but we stayed with the contract as Bruno and Suzie appeared as nice accommodating people. The renovation had a good start but as soon as significant amount of money was paid the project was abandoned with construction garbage in the middle of the room and work unfinished. It appeared that nobody was managing the project or supervising the workers. Nobody was planing the sequence of the work. For example, the enamel on old bathtubs was refinished first, then plumbing. The workers scratched the newly refinished enamel as they did not care to protect or cover it up. The quality of the materials was very poor. The tiles turned yellow before the renovation was completed. The kitchen cabinets installed were to be custom made but ended up to be out of the box standard 30 inches. They were not doweled and the nails were splitting the material. The first time I tried to clean them I got a splinter in my finger. There is some kind of glue like white material covering the underside, and this for $10000.00 just for the cabinets themselves. The baseboard was not finished, paint deficiencies were not corrected up to date. The project remains unfinished after 1 year.

Hamida from Toronto
Hamida from Toronto

Condo renovations

Bruno is a total professional. He catered to our needs with our budget and timeline in mind (kept my toddler's needs in consideration) and delivered amazing results. His team went above and beyond and we are very pleased with our unit. If you want quality work AND reasonable pricing look no further! Thanks again Corpland!

Sandra from Toronto
Sandra from Toronto

Renovation of Condominium

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of work done to my unit. Completed work according to the contract signed. Very professional indeed. I am satisfied with the outcome and i especially love my renovated bathroom!

Hi Sandra,

Have to admit your bathroom DOES look Amazing!!!
It was a great pleasure to work with you, looking forward to our reunion Dinner!
Best Always Suzie

Jenis & John Carter from Toronto
Jenis & John Carter from Toronto

Condo renovation or Bathrooms and Flooring

Dear Suzie & Bruno,

We want to thank you again for the renovation of our condo. Corpland provided the combination of design, project management and construction that made our renovation an easy, one-stop shop. You were always patient and willing to spend as much time as we needed to choose our design options and you provided valuable guidance and meticulous project management along the way. We hear so many stories about homeowners who have bad renovation stories to tell and we can only say that ours was nothing but pleasant and a good experience.

Thank you again and we look forward to our next project together!

J & J

Dear Jenis and John,
It was truly our pleasure to work with you both!
Great seeing you both at the national Home Show, we will definitely get together soon to review the next coming project

Best Always

Andrew Mizen from Toronto
Andrew Mizen from Toronto

Kitchen and livingroom renos

The Corpland team is not only trustworthy and prompt, our home was kept perfectly liveable throughout the renovation.
Every day we would come home to more work finished and no mess left over.
We recommend Bruno Suppa to all our friends in town.

Hello Andrew,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and it was a pleasure to provide you with our services.
Enjoy your new surroundings and have a wonderful day!

Rich & Joy from Mississauga
Rich & Joy from Mississauga

Condo Renovation

When we were contemplating of renovating our condo unit, most of the people we spoke with had a negative opinion on the additional value it will bring in to our old condo unit and to it's saleability. People were saying that even if we renovate, it will still not improve the probability of selling our condo in this slow market (Winter Season) and recover our renovation cost. Working with Bruno and Suzie, proved them otherwise. The hands on approach and professional service by their staff, enabled us to sell our condo unit at the price we want and in a short period of time. Renovating our condo unit with Corpland Contracting has proven to be the best decision we've made before selling our condo.

Hello Rich and Joy,

So very nice to know that your decision to have Corpland take care of your condo renovation- was proven the Best choice!
Always and absolutely adding value to your property when you invest in simple renovation solutions, especially in preparation for a sale.
Best always,

Kristy from Vaughan
Kristy from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

Furnace Room Repair

Bruno and his team did an amazing job with repairing issues that I was having with my furnace room in my townhouse condo. The smell of cigarette smoke was entering the unit from below and the team fixed the problem in less than two days and under budget. I was very happy with the job and would definitely recommend Corpland!

I also had a basement issue come up and Bruno was able to come to my house in less than 24 hours notice, assess the situation and provide a very competitive quote, and have a team ready to get started on the work the very next day! Great customer service!

Kristy,

Thank you for your positive, and much appreciated feedback.
It was our absolute pleasure to have been able to work with you to resolve the issues at hand. We wish you continued success at your place of residence and look forward to providing any future assistance you may require down the road!

Best Regards,

Your Corpland Team

Susan
Susan

Condo Reno

Assisted Review

I just wanted to thank you for a job well done when renovating my bathrooms. Although it took longer than expected your work was excellent, and your staff were courteous, neat, and respectful of our schedules and lifestyle. I would not hesitate to hire you again should I do further renovations, and I have already sung your praises to my friends and colleagues.

Hello Susan,
We hope you are enjoying your new bathrooms, yes logistics and schedules are somewhat challenging at times. We are committed to providing quality service and appreciate your feedback.

Jan
Jan

Outstanding Job

Assisted Review

This letter is intended to express my appreciation for the dedicated efforts, the hard work and the outstanding quality of service provided by Corpland Contracting Limited in the renovation of my condo unit over the summer of 2009.

I began researching potential contractors late 2008 and had even committed to one organization when I received the ever so important ‘follow-up’ call from Suzie Arkarakas after discovering Corpland at the 2009 Spring Home Show.

We quickly set up an initial meeting where details were discussed and I immediately picked up on the insight and sense of expertise from Bruno Suppa, the General Manager. I knew I had found the team that would take the time, care, and effort to update my out-of-date condo.

The creative and skilful eye of Annalisa Gafoor and Suzie resulted in perfect colour selections, creative storage solutions, a beautiful floor, and the perfect spa themed bathroom. The design team were exemplary as Annalisa worked countless hours to meet my expectations and to ensure no detail was overlooked.

The Corpland team worked to guarantee the required resources were available to properly complete the renovation project, on schedule and within budget.
A condo renovation comes with its own challenges. A number of issues were addressed professionally and all problems were solved to my complete satisfaction. Unexpected site issues had arisen yet costs were kept to a minimum.

In my opinion, the Corpland Team has all of the personal attributes, work ethic, people skills, professional credentials and experience that make them an excellent choice to completely satisfy your renovation requirements, on schedule and within budget. I would highly recommend them to a member of my family or a friend.

The impressive craftsmanship has become a precious investment in my condo significantly increasing its value and comfort. The renovation project has been, from the beginning to the end, a very successful experience. This letter serves as a formal acknowledgement of my sincere appreciation for a simply outstanding job.

Miss Jan Oliver,

I must say that personally it was a great pleasure to work with you!
We definitely connected on many levels, collectively created and carried out the design renovation plans for your bathroom and living space.
Understanding the process and keeping the line of communication open to create the "big picture" is part of our job!
We are also very pleased with the outcome of your project, more importantly that you were happy with the Corpland experience.

We are here to service you for anything you may need in future
Suzie

More about Corpland Contracting Inc.

CORPLAND CONSTRUCTION INC. Projects by Corpland, are Completed on Time and on Budget. Dependable & Reliable. We Guarantee our Workmanship! Trust the Experts and give us a call for your Condo Reno Project! ! ! ! Check out YOU TUBE to see our Virtual Tour; follow the link below https: ...