Cornerstone Masonry Ltd

AGS - Westside
AGS - Westside
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Chimney repair

My acrylic stucco chimney had developed many cracks. I had a company repair it 2 years ago and it became worse. Cornerstone was recommended and we worked together on a solution. I watched every step and the finished product looks excellent. The owner is a very pleasant fellow, cleaned up every day, and left a very satisfied customer.

YYC
YYC

Stone wall in Wine Cellar

Our wine cellar stone work is amazing. This family run business took the time to fit me in when our renovation went sideways. Our stone work is beautiful, and they went above and beyond the call of duty to show me stone options. Punctual, professional and very understanding. They also are priced well! Thank you.