Cornerstone Building Inspections

11-2133 St. Georges Ave Vancouver BC V7L 3K5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Vancouver  >  Cornerstone Building Inspections

Reviews for Cornerstone Building Inspections

1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection for a purchase

This home inspector is by far the worst experience we've had dealing with a home inspector. I don't understand who he is working for and extremely rude and impatient attitude. Stay far far away from this guy as he is extremely rude and unprofessional. I would recommend his services to anybody.

Our sincere apologies.I was not aware of your experiences until recently.As you are aware our company is not able to clarify your identity.
However your past experiences and concerns are of the upmost importance.
Over the last 25 years we have strived to maintain posive standards and attitudes with our clients.
I can assure you I will seek to look into this matter forthwith. Please at your convenience,kindly contact me personally, on my mobile phone.
Respectfully submitted.
Canada

Ana Maria  from Vancouver
Ana Maria from Vancouver

Loft Unit Inspection

Charile was wonderful. He inspected the loft for 2 hours. He checked and explained things that I had no idea about. It was probably the best investment that I would have made into buying a new place. His quote of the electrical issues and others was spot on. I brought an electrician next day and it was exactly the right quote. This helped me negotiate with the seller . His service was excellent and has gone beyond and above to even see a document about the depreciation of the building. Charlie was extremely professional and patient and I would recommend him to anyone. Extremely impressed!

NotreallyDIY in Vancouver
NotreallyDIY in Vancouver

Townhome/Condo Inspection

Unfortunately Charlie forgot that he was working for us. It doesn't take much to make someone feel like they are getting their moneys worth, but Charlie is in no way 'all about the customer service". He was not patient with us or our questions, he was not very polite, and he did not check the things we wanted checked. It was a waste of $550. I had more questions answered by the current home owner than I did by Charlie.

Next time, I'll rent the water meter, carbon monoxide meter, electrical wire and outlet plug testing equipment from home depot, bring along a DIY friend or trades person and handle it myself.

Gordon - N. Van
Gordon - N. Van

9.8/10

House/real estate inspection

Our inspection was performed by Charlie. His inspection was very thorough and helpful. He said he would spend 3 hours at the house, but stayed for over 4 hours. I would use him again. Very worthwhile.

More about Cornerstone Building Inspections

Serving the lower mainland since 1984, Cornerstone Building Inspections offers home & property inspe