Cordeiro Roofing Ltd

Elliot Steele from Woodbridge
Elliot Steele from Woodbridge
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Roof Replacement

We were very happy with our experience with Cordeiro roofing. The crew who showed up were beyond professional. They over protected our house which we were happy to see. Crew were very friendly, professional, and worked very hard. When the job was done they cleaned everything and ensured there were no nails or debris left behind. We are very happy with the look of our house and the roof. I would recommend Cordeiro to anyone.

roof replacement

I am very happy with my experience I received by crew & their workmanship. Crew were very friendly, professional & was impressed with the clean up job around my home. My roof looks amazing. I would highly recommend Cordeiro Roofing to my friends/family.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Roof Gone Bad

Cordeiro is out to get your money and that's it. Their work is inferior and once they have your money all they do is make excuses rather than being responsible for their poor workmanship and actually fix the problem they created. Save the aggravation and your money - go else where.

Resty from Mississauga
Resty from Mississauga

Replace Roof Shingles

We have the company replaced the shingles on our roof last fall of 2012. I saw the crew working in our neighborhood one day and was impressed by how they work. In the morning, I saw how they protect the garden and the areas surrounding the site. In the afternoon, they brought everything back together as if no one moved them. They were really carefully moving back the things in the garden, porch, etc. even though they worked all day and it was getting dark. I got the contact info from one of the workers and they were friendly while I disturb their work. Manuel, the owner came to our house to do the estimates. He is a no non-sense guy and I was impressed by his professionalism and honesty. We signed the contract, booked the job and they finished it without any issues. We are really satisfied with the way they work and the quality of the service. He actually delivered more as he installed two more vent on top of what I requested. He replaced the roof wall flashing with new ones instead of just painting them, which is what we agreed on. After almost two years, no leaks or any other issues. I recommended them to a few of my colleagues and they are happy customers too.

Looking for Roofing pros in Etobicoke?