Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
818A Eastern Ave Toronto ON M4L 1A1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Copacetic Woodwork & Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Copacetic Woodwork & Design

W.H from Toronto

Assisted Review

Ian and his crew took my design sketch and tight specifications, and translated it all into a truly beautiful, clean-lined, and highly functional piece of furniture. They were willing to go out of their comfort zone in terms of materials, and delivered exceptional workmanship and finishing. The delivery and installation team exhibited care, pride and true customer-oriented service. We are delighted with our new piece of furniture and would not hesitate to recommend Copacetic. ‘Definitely a “10”.

Thank you!

JP in Riverdale

I found out about Copacetic through Home Stars and contacted them with a very rough drawing for some shelves which would be installed on both sides of our fireplace. Ian and Shane improved on the design we had submitted, and the install was very clean, very professional. My wife commented after the install that we had "really added value to our house" with this project. I would not hesitate to recommend Copacetic. The quality of the work speaks for itself.

Lise Duhaime from Hamilton

Ian and Spencer Alexander were amazing from beginning to end.
They were great to deal with. They listened and were very accommodating to make changes to the plans. Their workmanship was superb. Their carpenter and installers were all very pleasant and knowledgeable. If you consider getting any custom made cabinetry you will not be disappointed with Copacetic. From all the trades people I hired during my condo's renovation they were the best. We are fortunate enough to have great tradesmen right here in Toronto and I am glad I hired Copacetic and I would not think twice to hire them again.
Thank you Ian and Spencer Alexander and your entire team of carpenters and installers. My condo looks amazing.

Lise Duhaime

Susan Lehner from Toronto

Assisted Review

The TV unit is in and it looks amazing. Homestars was right…you guys are a 10! I have very high standards and your work is excellent.
I am very pleased with the unit and the installers did a great job! I would definitely use your company again and I would highly recommend your company to anyone.