Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
818A Eastern Ave Toronto ON M4L1A1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Copacetic Woodwork & Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Copacetic Woodwork & Design

JP in Riverdale

I found out about Copacetic through Home Stars and contacted them with a very rough drawing for some shelves which would be installed on both sides of our fireplace. Ian and Shane improved on the design we had submitted, and the install was very clean, very professional. My wife commented after the install that we had "really added value to our house" with this project. I would not hesitate to recommend Copacetic. The quality of the work speaks for itself.

Lise Duhaime from Hamilton

Ian and Spencer Alexander were amazing from beginning to end.
They were great to deal with. They listened and were very accommodating to make changes to the plans. Their workmanship was superb. Their carpenter and installers were all very pleasant and knowledgeable. If you consider getting any custom made cabinetry you will not be disappointed with Copacetic. From all the trades people I hired during my condo's renovation they were the best. We are fortunate enough to have great tradesmen right here in Toronto and I am glad I hired Copacetic and I would not think twice to hire them again.
Thank you Ian and Spencer Alexander and your entire team of carpenters and installers. My condo looks amazing.

Lise Duhaime

Susan Lehner from Toronto

Assisted Review

The TV unit is in and it looks amazing. Homestars was right…you guys are a 10! I have very high standards and your work is excellent.
I am very pleased with the unit and the installers did a great job! I would definitely use your company again and I would highly recommend your company to anyone.

Ana Teran from Toronto

Assisted Review

I would absolutely be the first to support you based on the beautiful work you have done in our jobs together and attest to your superb craftsmanship and professional manner in which you conduct your business. I have and will continue to recommend Copacetic to my clients, in the highest regard, as well as plan to include you in as many projects as possible moving forward. I would rate you a 10 without hesitation.

Looking forward to working with you in 2014

Jesse Teachman from Toronto

Assisted Review

I gave Copacetic a rough sketch of what I wanted in my walk in closet, they gave me a quote within
a day and once I approved the price they came to my home to measure up and go over the design. Spencer was knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. The next day I was sent a cad drawing which looked great and within a couple weeks I had my closet exactly how I wanted and the craftsmanship was better than expected. I would recommend Copacetic to anyone looking for the best of the best. If I could rate higher than 10 I would. Thanks guys!

Risa from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

We have had a wonderful experience having a diningroom table and sideboard made by this company. They made the furniture to our specifications and colour to fit a difficult area of our home. They were extremely helpful on aiding us in a design that would fit our tastes. We are very pleased with the timeliness, look, quality of the final product and have no reluctance whatsoever in recommending Copasetic to our friends and family and wider public.

Aidan Killean from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

I've used Copacetic on a number of occasions over the past several years whenever I've needed something special. For this last project I was renovating my first floor and needed an oversized post custom made. The post supports a glass banister, which is a focal point of the room. The post is unfinished white oak so it had to be perfect or any of the flaws would show. It worked out perfectly. All great guys to deal with. I know I will be using Copacetic again in the future whenever I have a difficult project I won't trust to anyone else.

Gord England from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

As a contractor working in the Toronto area for the past 12 years, it's important for me to supply the highest quality of work to my clients. After contacting Copacetic Woodwork, I knew I had found a company that supplied the high quality of product that I was looking for. Their customer service was second to none, and they took the time to show me around the shop explaining the process that each project goes through; "Thanks Ian". Their assistance and supply of product helped me to deliver a final product that my clients were very happy with. I give Copacetic Woodwork at 10 out of 10 rating and look forward to working with them again in the very near future.

Jean Iu from Toronto

Assisted Review

B e a u t i f u l l y crafted cabinets. Good design recommendations. Wonderful customer service. Pricey but worthwhile. H i g h l y recommended. 10/10.

Anstey Bookbinding from Toronto

Assisted Review

I have been a client of Copacetic for 20 years. It is the ONLY shop I consult for a variety of projects from kitchens to furniture as well as corporate work.
As makers, short cuts are not in their DNA. I can always be assured that the best solutions are always offered. I would not be so loyal for 20 years if I did not get consistent excellence from Ian and Spencer and their team.
Great work and attention to quality and detail come at a price. Do not expect the lowest price here. They stand behind their work and fix problems. That is worth money!
I always feel that I have come ahead at the end of the project.
I am confident in endorsing Copacetic with a 10 star review!

More about Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Cabinetry & Millwork Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design Furniture Designers & Custom Builders We are a Toronto based and family owned woodworking shop of approximately 4000 square feet, we make our cabinetry in house and do our own finishing as well as welding and metal fabrication. ...