Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
86 Mack Avenue Toronto ON M1L1M9
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Reviews for Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Scott in South Rosedale
Scott in South Rosedale

Kitchen Renovation

Ian and his team worked with us from the beginning to design the most functional kitchen for the odd space we had to work with. They did a great job and we are enjoying cooking again!

kitchen renovation, custom cabinetry

Ian & Louis and The Team, Thanks for all your efforts in helping us build a kitchen that we’d planned for the last 2 years. There were many people involved in the project as you are aware, but you and your team played a key role. The workmanship of your team was extraordinary, in fact, more than a few of the other trades people commented on the high quality of Copacetic’s work. We couldn’t be more pleased, and furthermore, we enjoyed working with you and Louis throughout the process. Your suggestions and challenges on design helped us to get the kitchen we wanted. Lastly, your prompt follow up to all issues as well as extraordinary after sales service was very much appreciated. Thanks again, Brian & Astrid

Willie and mary from the beaches
Willie and mary from the beaches

Custom Built Kitchen Cabinetry

The company worked with our architect to build our cabinets. They provided us with excellent advice as we chose materials and finishes. The installation was very well done. We were (and are 7 years later) very satisfied with our decision to go with them.

TC from Riverdale
TC from Riverdale

Kitchen

Great new kitchen installed on time and on budget. They're very clean and organized. Installers were polite, did follow-up. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. It was very little disruption. Respected the house, covered everything and were very pleasant to my dogs.

Peter S
Peter S

Props

My business makes custom props and rigs for the needs of advertising photographers. My clients are very fussy and frequently in a hurry. Besides excellent fabrication and custom finishing, the thing that has brought me back to Copacetic over nearly 3 decades is Ian Alexander's problem solving design sense. My client's often ask for exotic shapes and tricks - Ian enjoys providing simple, elegant solutions.

Peter M.  ....central Toronto
Peter M. ....central Toronto

Custom Cabinetry

I have used Copacetic Woodworking & Design for more than 8 years for my renovation business. They have supplied custom cabinetry for kitchens, residential libraries and unique bathroom cabinetry as well as other custom woodworking projects. They build and install their products on time, something that is extremely important to me and my customers, and they do so while maintaining a very high level of workmanship for the cabinetry as well as the finishing and installation details. They are the only custom cabinetry shop I use. PM

Catherine Friis, Architect, Toronto
Catherine Friis, Architect, Toronto
9.8/10

Cabinetry - Kitchens, Libraries, Dressing Rooms

I wish Copacetic could do every project. Their attention to detail is outstanding. They always produce shop drawings for review. My clients are always very pleased with the end result and appreciate the follow up.
CF, Architect

Henry from Davenport Road
Henry from Davenport Road

Custom Woodworking

As a professional interior designer, I have used Copacetic Woodwork for the manufacture of fine custom cabinetry and kitchens since 1985. Ian and Louie have always provided goods and services that were beyond my expectation, both for local projects and around the world, especially Bermuda and the Caribbean. I am especially pleased with the way Copacetic's casegoods held up to extreme tropical conditions... when many others failed.

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

9.8/10

Kitchen cabinets

We have been using Copacetic for 12 years because they give both quality and service. It has been consistent over this time because owner, Ian Alexander is committed to doing the best. All the parts they use are of the highest quality even if you don't see them. Over time this pays off with no future problems. They also do the job for the price quoted. It never changes unless the homeowner adds items.

More about Copacetic Woodwork & Design

Cabinetry & Millwork Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design Furniture Designers & Custom Builders We are a Toronto based and family owned woodworking shop of approximately 4000 square feet, we make our cabinetry in house and do our own finishing as well as welding and metal fabrication. We produce ...