Controlled Comfort Air

Reviews for Controlled Comfort Air

Al in Etobicoke
Al in Etobicoke

New Furnace and Hot Water tank replacement

Wow...what great customer service and quality workmanship, May 2019. From Stephen to Dale to Adrian and crew made this important purchase and installation so stress-free.
Great equipment recommendation from this team ensuring you are getting the right product for your home requirements and user needs.
I would highly recommend Controlled Comfort Air - Etobicoke.
Aggie and Joe

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

AC replacement

Adrian and his crew worked on a cold and rainy day in June to replace our AC, which was more than 25 years old. Adrian presented us with all the options and explained that we would have to wait for a cool day to do the work, since our attic is very hot. We were lucky to get such a day within a week, and the work was completed, tested, and finished within one day. Adrian also gave me advice on cleaning the filter and other maintenance issues. I give him a high recommendation.

JT, Mississauga, ON in Mississauga
JT, Mississauga, ON in Mississauga

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

Installation was completed in one day. The workers were top notch. Very Professional, Friendly and Clean. Will highly recommend them to anyone that requires HVAC service or installation. Excellent company to deal with.

Furnace repair

Controlled Comfort AIr are courteous, prompt & professional. I had ongoing problems with my furnace which they were able to diagnose & repair. I would definitely use them in the future.

D&P in Etobicoke
D&P in Etobicoke

AC & Furnace not working

Our AC unit and furnace stopped working on one of the hottest days, called controlled comfort air and they were able to send someone as soon as possible. Tito the technician from the Mississauga location was awesome, very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed the problem asap and was very honest, also gave a few tips on my central humidifier. Would definetly recommend.

Thank you for your business and the review.

jayandcarolyn from Mississauga
jayandcarolyn from Mississauga

Furnace and A/C replacement

Controlled Comfort Air did a great job on our furnace and A/C. They gave us multiple options for the new units and installed it all in one day. They left the house very clean and the follow up is excellent.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Jay and Carolyn.

Des Duke from Mississauga
Des Duke from Mississauga

New HE furnace

Des and Kathy Duke Mississauga,
We had our new furnace installed by Controlled Comfort Air, we are very pleased with it. The service was completed on time.
We recommend this company because of their honesty and good workmanship.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Rob H in Mississauga
Rob H in Mississauga
10 reviews Meadowvale, ON

New HE Furnace and A/C

Joe's team was great, they came out, got all the work completed in a day and everything was working fine. Joe came out a few days later to do and inspection and offered advice on how to care for the new items.

Clean, professional and knowledgable.
no problem recommending to any one.

Thank you Rob.

Marie Morris in Etobicoke
Marie Morris in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Emergency Repair/Service

I had a problem on Thanksgiving, of all days. I noticed my air-conditioner stopped working. I called a company that my neighboor had used. The Controlled Comfort Air repairman was there within the hour. Unfortunatley my compressor was blowen. The serviceman went over my options with me. and with a big family dinner ahead of me , I decided to replace my air-conditioner. The cost was very reasonable , and I had it installed before my dinner party. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't even tell they were here . The serviceman were very honset , clean and quiet . I highly recommend Controlled Comfort Air. Thank You for saving my Thanksgiving dinner.
Marie Morris

Thank you for your business and the review Marie.

More about Controlled Comfort Air

Welcome to Controlled Comfort Air! We have run an honest and reliable business since 1956, and we pride ourselves on customer service. Our highly-qualified technicians are certified and licensed to work on any make or model of equipment including furnaces, air conditioning units, boilers, humidifiers, hot water tanks, and gas ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?