Controlled Comfort Air

618 Arbor Rd Mississauga ON L5G 2J9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Controlled Comfort Air

Reviews for Controlled Comfort Air

D&P in Etobicoke
D&P in Etobicoke

AC & Furnace not working

Our AC unit and furnace stopped working on one of the hottest days, called controlled comfort air and they were able to send someone as soon as possible. Tito the technician from the Mississauga location was awesome, very professional and knowledgeable. He fixed the problem asap and was very honest, also gave a few tips on my central humidifier. Would definetly recommend.

Thank you for your business and the review.

jayandcarolyn from Mississauga
jayandcarolyn from Mississauga

Furnace and A/C replacement

Controlled Comfort Air did a great job on our furnace and A/C. They gave us multiple options for the new units and installed it all in one day. They left the house very clean and the follow up is excellent.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Jay and Carolyn.

Des Duke from Mississauga
Des Duke from Mississauga

New HE furnace

Des and Kathy Duke Mississauga,
We had our new furnace installed by Controlled Comfort Air, we are very pleased with it. The service was completed on time.
We recommend this company because of their honesty and good workmanship.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Rob H in Mississauga
Rob H in Mississauga
10 reviews Meadowvale, ON

New HE Furnace and A/C

Joe's team was great, they came out, got all the work completed in a day and everything was working fine. Joe came out a few days later to do and inspection and offered advice on how to care for the new items.

Clean, professional and knowledgable.
no problem recommending to any one.

Thank you Rob.

Marie Morris in Etobicoke
Marie Morris in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Emergency Repair/Service

I had a problem on Thanksgiving, of all days. I noticed my air-conditioner stopped working. I called a company that my neighboor had used. The Controlled Comfort Air repairman was there within the hour. Unfortunatley my compressor was blowen. The serviceman went over my options with me. and with a big family dinner ahead of me , I decided to replace my air-conditioner. The cost was very reasonable , and I had it installed before my dinner party. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't even tell they were here . The serviceman were very honset , clean and quiet . I highly recommend Controlled Comfort Air. Thank You for saving my Thanksgiving dinner.
Marie Morris

Thank you for your business and the review Marie.

Valerie Darby in Mississauga
Valerie Darby in Mississauga

Furnace replacement

My airconditioner broke down on the hottest week in July 2011, I was on vacation and my daughter and her young son were still at home. She called Controlled Comfort Air and spoke to Adrian, even though they were quite busy, that day they came over to check it. It was my furnace circuit board that was not working. The next day they fixed it temporarily until I could return home from vacation. I called Controlled Comfort Air and spoke to Adrian who advised I really needed a new furnace. I knew my furnace was quite old and we agreed on a price and he came in couple of days later to replace it. His employee Brian and Adrian were so professional, on time with their appointments and just very down to earth people. Completed putting in the new furnace in one day. They explained how my new thermostat worked, the new air cleaner thoroughly. They cleaned up everything inside and out. I would not hesitate to recommend this Controlled Comfort Air Company to anyone. It was a pleasure doing business with such honest people. Thank you.

Thank you Valerie for your business and the review.

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

Furnace and Air Conditioner Install

I met with Adrian, the owner, and several other companies. I liked Adrian - felt like I could trust him and that he was offering good advise / ideas and at a good price. The installers were all very professional and worked hard to get the job done in one day (it was an oil to gas conversion, so a bit more time consuming than a standard job). Adrian, the owner, came by several times through the install. They did a great job, and I'm very happy with the new system.

Thank you Rob for your business and the review.

Evelyn
Evelyn

Furnace Replacement

The sales staff with Controlled Comfort were accomodating and very flexible. They met some of our requirements regarding exhaust. They refelctive listening and offered solutions to our issues. The prices were competitive and fair. We are not having any issues with the furnace.

Thank you for your business and review Evelyn.

More about Controlled Comfort Air

Welcome to Controlled Comfort Air! We have run an honest and reliable business since 1956, and we pride ourselves on customer service. Our highly-qualified technicians are certified and licensed to work on any make or model of equipment including furnaces, air conditioning units, boilers, humidifiers, hot water tanks, and gas fireplaces. We specialize in repairs, cleaning and installations to take care of all your heating and cooling needs.

***

Offering quality products & services including furnace repair, replacement and maintenance. Call us today for your furnace maintenance check up on Amana, Trane and all major brands. We also provide FREE ESTIMATES & 24 Hour Service.

***

● HEPA systems
● Amana
● Trane
● All major brands

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.